Pesa Nane wrote:
sparkly wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
sparkly wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
sparkly wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
So Cytonn knows that their 18% return is fishy as hell...they hear it all the time, its a public conversation.

however, in a ponzi, its almost impossible to reduce the rate because its only the rate that attracts suckers...

Just like how Chase and Imperial used to attract depositors...see how much KTDA et al lost in those two junk banks.

Nail on the head

How is it fishy when the rates for privately arranged unsecured debt ranges from 13%-22%? Even the cancelled Home Afrika Bond was 17%.

You have answered your own question Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@Kularaha do you know people people even borrow at 10% per month to close cashflow gaps?

21% rate of return in this market is simply black magic..
For this discussion, I define cash flow gap as the difference between the timing of cash inflows and outflows. ... For profitable operations, the financing of a cash flow gap is temporary in nature and is effectively bridge financing where the beginning and the end of a cash flow gap is clearly defined.
http://blog.businessfina...apital-bridge-financing

Ok you win. Demonstrate to us how your own business is faring.

You were doing so well until...... Sad

I will continue if I get a retainer from Cytonn smile

They have now changed the name of Cytonn Cash Management to Cytonn High Yield.. What's in a name? Your guess is as good as mine

Btw Nabo/Centum also has a CMS type of product for the real estate business. They pay interest at 21% but it is only available to managed account investors with KShs 50m or more.

21% rate of return in this market is simply black magic

Shida ya kuzoea negative returns in KQ

Do you want to say that the guys who take loans at +15% p.a are making losses or how are they able to pay off the loan+interest, pay operational costs and still make a profit?

@swenani list any company even in the financial services sector currently trading at the NSE which managed to increase its year on year profit by more than 10%, without stripping off its assets

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Swenani
#562 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 5:25:06 PM

obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
sparkly wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
sparkly wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
sparkly wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
So Cytonn knows that their 18% return is fishy as hell...they hear it all the time, its a public conversation.

however, in a ponzi, its almost impossible to reduce the rate because its only the rate that attracts suckers...

Just like how Chase and Imperial used to attract depositors...see how much KTDA et al lost in those two junk banks.

Nail on the head

How is it fishy when the rates for privately arranged unsecured debt ranges from 13%-22%? Even the cancelled Home Afrika Bond was 17%.

You have answered your own question Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@Kularaha do you know people people even borrow at 10% per month to close cashflow gaps?

For this discussion, I define cash flow gap as the difference between the timing of cash inflows and outflows. ... For profitable operations, the financing of a cash flow gap is temporary in nature and is effectively bridge financing where the beginning and the end of a cash flow gap is clearly defined.

They have now changed the name of Cytonn Cash Management to Cytonn High Yield.. What's in a name? Your guess is as good as mine

Btw Nabo/Centum also has a CMS type of product for the real estate business. They pay interest at 21% but it is only available to managed account investors with KShs 50m or more.

Do you want to say that the guys who take loans at +15% p.a are making losses or how are they able to pay off the loan+interest, pay operational costs and still make a profit?

@swenani list any company even in the financial services sector currently trading at the NSE which managed to increase its year on year profit by more than 10%, without stripping off its assets

Cytonn
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Horton
#563 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 10:53:12 PM

obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
sparkly wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
sparkly wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
sparkly wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Nail on the head

Pick any credible bank in Kenya they have averaged more than your 10% in the long term
paulkimani
#564 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 2:02:29 PM

Angelica _ann
#565 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 10:23:10 PM

These mzungus will make noise & delay the project but eventually it will be built. Unfortunately for them, this is Kenya.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Horton
#566 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2018 6:54:22 AM

I’ve pointed this out severally...why is it that paulkimani only posts in Cytonn forum? What is ur agenda?

Since u like twits

https://mobile.twitter.c...tatus/986233367367528456
paulkimani
#567 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2018 8:40:11 AM

Edwin: “might as well call it cavina investments then”, he states after insulting the school for trying to protect its kids from pollution, dust, noise, etc for the next 5 years or so.
Even he seems to think if something isn’t up to standard it should be called an “investment” in his company

No agenda, I’m looking forward to the day it all comes out and then maybe Horton/Edwin will stop complaining I’m a new member or only post in Cytonn forum
hardwood
#568 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2018 1:53:03 PM

I passed by their Ridge project in Ridgeways and the site is a beehive of activity.
Horton
#569 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2018 4:36:54 AM

hardwood wrote:
I passed by their Ridge project in Ridgeways and the site is a beehive of activity.

Went to Alma yesterday. Looks pretty good. They are delayed however by 9months which isn’t too bad from my experience. I have in the past bought houses from different developers who eventually finish 2 years behind schedule. As a real estate investor, I’m quite impressed with the quality and workmanship. I highly recommend anyone to go see for themselves
xxxxx
#570 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2018 2:58:27 PM

Horton wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Went to Alma yesterday. Looks pretty good. They are delayed however by 9months which isn’t too bad from my experience. I have in the past bought houses from different developers who eventually finish 2 years behind schedule. As a real estate investor, I’m quite impressed with the quality and workmanship. I highly recommend anyone to go see for themselves

I almost felt reassured by your comment as a Wazua veteran...... Right until I read your signature.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Horton
#571 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2018 6:54:01 PM

xxxxx wrote:
Horton wrote:
hardwood wrote:

I almost felt reassured by your comment as a Wazua veteran...... Right until I read your signature.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Sorry. Do u want a hug?? 🤣🤣🤣

Why don’t u go to Alma and go see for yourself? Entry is free. 😬😬
sparkly
#572 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2018 10:33:30 AM

xxxxx wrote:
Horton wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Every one praises their mother's cooking Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is short. Live passionately.
KulaRaha
#573 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2018 11:40:39 AM

sparkly wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Horton wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Every one praises their mother's cooking Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly and this is literally COOKING!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Horton
#574 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2018 4:02:42 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
sparkly wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Horton wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly and this is literally COOKING!

Go see the site then post. Ur Kelele is unwarranted
sparkly
#575 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2018 4:27:15 PM

Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
sparkly wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Horton wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Wahenga wakasema chema chajiuza, kibaya chajitembeza
Life is short. Live passionately.
Horton
#576 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2018 10:05:10 PM

sparkly wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
sparkly wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Horton wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Wahenga wakasema chema chajiuza, kibaya chajitembeza

Yes proverbs will definitely make u rich 😆
hardwood
#577 Posted : Wednesday, August 01, 2018 1:26:50 PM

The alma coming up nicely.

Horton
#578 Posted : Wednesday, August 01, 2018 3:26:43 PM

hardwood wrote:
The alma coming up nicely.

Kularaha this is where u say “Ponzi” 😆😆😆
paulkimani
#579 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 12:07:01 AM

http://www.instagram.com/p/Bk4A...amp;igshid=1m0t5kilwlh58

Sponsored post but thought ridge was famously all sold out as the company’s ONE completed sold project
Horton
#580 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 2:35:49 AM

paulkimani wrote:
http://www.instagram.com/p/Bk4A...amp;igshid=1m0t5kilwlh58

Sponsored post but thought ridge was famously all sold out as the company’s ONE completed sold project

Paul couple of things I must point out again:

1. You do very poor research, if you did it properly you would know that it’s being sold by a buyer and not the developer

2. Why is it that you come crawling out of the woodwork only to post on Cytonn?

3. The rest of us are eagerly waiting for bank HY results and u are looking for “dirt” on instagram on Cytonnn. 😆😆If this is not an “agenda” then what is it? Look for a hobby....another hobby not Cytonn. 😆😆