wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Uhuru park explosion
McReggae
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2010 9:11:57 PM

Looks stage managed!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
simonkabz
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2010 10:18:37 PM

Either stagemanaged....or one very angry muslim. Hovever, I think it wasnt powerful enuff, thereby pointing to a dirty game by NO. Anything is a possibility as at now.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
kadonye
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2010 10:22:26 PM

Could be either.But this is now very dirty
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Much Know
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2010 10:27:14 PM

Shame on you mcreggae! Even if you a yes supporter, such conclusions will make it worse. You make people who commit such acts feel justified and protected by such narrow and rush statements!
A New Kenya
murenj
#5 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2010 10:33:32 PM

Shame on you no need to look further than arap s. he was at the coast predicting war between the Muslims and Christians............then there is this little matter of some NO politicians issuing inflammatory statements.....this could be a diversion technique to earn the NO camp sympathy votes......during the last elections, one of the church leaders seeking election was roumered to be using witchcraft from south africa. This individual was there today. maybe it was a sacrifice to the gods
thuks
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2010 10:46:12 PM

i smell a rat? but many are now in the 'no' because of it. no one will pay for this crime though- impunity as usual
I care!
murenj
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2010 10:47:03 PM

d'oh! it is so confusing............ such I mean the YES side is just too smart to make a such dumb move. only the no camp can benefit from this............i am very afraid..................but a YES vote is now a must.
McReggae
#8 Posted : Sunday, June 13, 2010 11:01:27 PM

much know....pole but sir this looks very very stage managed....,yu saw Wanjiru..,,where is Ruto???.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
funnyguy
#9 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2010 1:11:12 AM

The reports are that 3 lost their lives.
@Mc, don't be so quick to cast aspersions.
nanfor1
#10 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2010 8:21:54 AM

I am very sad that this has turned so ugly. I offer my condolences to the families.

I just don't see any responsibility coming from all those responsible for this.

1. The police - does anyone honestly believe them when they say, No stone left unturned.
2. Event organizers - Surely having such a huge crowd after 7pm is criminal and totally unacceptable.
3. Hospitals - Surely in such situations, can't there be other hospitals that accept to take some of the injured?

I am particularly miffed by the people who came on TV and said that it was a Yes person who did it.

I agree, it may be true, but such statements have led to worsening of the situation.

I am a yes person and totally detest what happened, but I'm I responsible?

Trying to win political points and mileage on the blood of Kenyans is totally unacceptable and uncouth.

As for parents who have their children out in political rallies, are you ok in your head?
Hata wakizima taa
tony stark
#11 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2010 8:37:06 AM

at least 5 guys died, over 300 people rushed to various hospitals in Nairobi. It doesn't matter if it looked staged, whether you in the yes or no camp!! Kenyans died and irrespective of your opinion the cops should arrest those involved and throw them in the darkest pit they can find!!
These are Kenyans too and they shouldn't be used as pawns to advance some political cause.

Condolences to all the families who lost somebody or someone was hurt!!!

Keep the peace!!!
tmatekwa
#12 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2010 8:46:57 AM

This is a shamefull day to the otherwise peacefull process. I would imagine that muslims would want to persuade members of other faiths peacefully, fully aware that violence may harden the hearts of kenyans against them. On the other hand we have to think who stands to gain most from a NO win. People who have in the past benefited from politically instigated violence.
masukuma
#13 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2010 8:51:58 AM

Its a shame that people had to die for political causes. Whether stage managed or just the work of some intolerant people, this is a criminal offense and should be treated as such and not a blame game. It is silly to reduce it to a level of ignorant, fish or rat smelling debate - sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, bread winners have been killed or injured in this. please place yourself in the shoes of the bereaved and tell me if you think your comment on wazua is appropriate.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
dsktop
#14 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2010 9:02:17 AM

...sympathy votes coming right up!! cause self inflicted wounds , seek attention , blame your opponents ...endear yourselves to the hearts and minds of the masses,hearts especially by making yourself a victim...win the election...cause kenyans are gullible like that....simple strategy really
the sage
#15 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2010 9:19:47 AM

This just shows that Kenyans are intolerant. The concept of "live and let live" is still foreign to most of us. Very sad.
Jangwa la Jangili
#16 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2010 9:39:00 AM

I recall posting on a different thread that folks are taking this katiba thing toooo seriously. Even though I hold a contrary opinion to most people in my circle, our debates have to be civil because I need my friends and family much more than I need the constitution.

It would be a great tragedy if come 5th Aug we will be taking a toll of the lives lost, people injured and relationships irreparably damaged simply because of a difference of opinion on a document whose contribution to your overall quality of life is less than 5%: 95% (will) still depends on your own blood, sweat and tears.
Katika Jangwa la Jangili ndipo Pwagu hupata Pwaguzi.
Dash
#17 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2010 10:01:19 AM

Wow,if some politicians were to read some of the members posts,they would be oh so proud! Have we become so immune to death that we would rather debate about who will benefit and who wont? Humans, kenyans, a child died. We should be up in arms against the politicians and clergy for taking this matter to levels not worth tears let alone blood
RVP
#18 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2010 10:11:37 AM

Look at the international comments (over 240 already) on this news post to see how damaging this is http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/af_kenya_explosion
PONDI
#19 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2010 10:18:17 AM

sad day really. my prayers go out to those who lost their loved ones or were injured. but that crowd at the rally was huge, damn! I still believe the yes team is just marginally ahead of the red-card folks. kwanza in central and eastern province, kuna wengi wa YES by day and NO by night...
B.Timer
#20 Posted : Monday, June 14, 2010 10:27:21 AM

@nanfor1
For once I agree with you on this.
Such refreshing sobriety is to be encouraged.

Lets agree that whether one is NO or YES, there are elements in your camp who may commit acts that you dont agree with.

The deaths and injuries suffered yesterday stand condemned.
Completely unwarranted.

Condolences and get well message go to people upon whom the crime was visited.
Dunia ni msongamano..