wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Canada legalizes Bangi
hardwood
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 1:07:18 PM

When is kenia legalising the herb?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44543286

Quote:
Canada's parliament has passed a law legalising the recreational use of marijuana nationwide. The country is the second worldwide to legalise the drug's recreational use.

Uruguay became the first country to legalise the sale of cannabis for recreational use in December 2013, while a number of US states have also voted to permit it.

Canadians will be able to buy cannabis and cannabis oil grown by licensed producers at various retail locations.

Canadians across the country will also be able to order the drug online from federally licensed producers, and grow up to four plants at home.

Adults will be able to possess up to 30 grams (one ounce) of dried cannabis in public.

The UK government said recently it would review the use of medicinal cannabis.

It is legal for medicinal purposes in 14 European countries, Israel, Argentina, Puerto Rico, Panama, Mexico, Turkey, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

In the US, medicinal use is allowed in 29 states and the District of Columbia - nine states of which have legalised both medical and personal cannabis use.

Spain, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Jamaica, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, Luxembourg and some parts of India are among those that have decriminalised the drug for personal use.

hardwood
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 1:27:12 PM

Miguna kwisha....

Mukiri
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 3:28:36 PM

'Kaeni na Kenia yenyu. I am happy where I am' .. said one inebriated IDP

Proverbs 19:21
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 3:38:42 PM

Can we just grow it and export? Meru, stop growing miraa and start growing this s#it!

BBI will solve it
:)
T-Bag
#5 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 1:02:57 PM

Alcohol and Cigarettes are useless and harmful but Ng'esoret is a herb of healing, enlightenment and wisdom. I hope to enjoy its benefits during my retirement and twilight years because I am confident it will be legal then
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
masukuma
#6 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 2:50:20 PM

hardwood wrote:
When is kenia legalising the herb?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44543286

Quote:
Canada's parliament has passed a law legalising the recreational use of marijuana nationwide. The country is the second worldwide to legalise the drug's recreational use.

Uruguay became the first country to legalise the sale of cannabis for recreational use in December 2013, while a number of US states have also voted to permit it.

Canadians will be able to buy cannabis and cannabis oil grown by licensed producers at various retail locations.

Canadians across the country will also be able to order the drug online from federally licensed producers, and grow up to four plants at home.

Adults will be able to possess up to 30 grams (one ounce) of dried cannabis in public.

The UK government said recently it would review the use of medicinal cannabis.

It is legal for medicinal purposes in 14 European countries, Israel, Argentina, Puerto Rico, Panama, Mexico, Turkey, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

In the US, medicinal use is allowed in 29 states and the District of Columbia - nine states of which have legalised both medical and personal cannabis use.

Spain, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Jamaica, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, Luxembourg and some parts of India are among those that have decriminalised the drug for personal use.

Of course we are not legalising nothing!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
tycho
#7 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 9:13:15 PM

At least here in Kenya, we can even sing hymns by apostle Hill and others, in praise of the burning bush?
hardwood
#8 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 3:19:12 PM

2012 wrote:
Can we just grow it and export? Meru, stop growing miraa and start growing this s#it!

Like this?