wazua Wed, Apr 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages<12345>»
UK vs WSR
Angelica _ann
#41 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 12:34:12 PM

hardwood wrote:

#Tithing!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#42 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 12:43:33 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:

#Tithing!!!!

Yes. Investing in heaven.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgC0FzCXkAAkFkO.jpg
Ngalaka
#43 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 12:50:03 PM

hardwood wrote:

d'oh!
Why does this guy look like a fusion of UK and Eldama Ravine!
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Angelica _ann
#44 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 1:03:09 PM

hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:

#Tithing!!!!

Yes. Investing in heaven.

Clearly shows how fake the church is d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
limanika
#45 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 8:50:38 PM

Njunge wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
[quote=Angelica _ann]

He's a clever and very energetic fella. Corrupt to the core but clever all the same. He's somehow endeared himself to the hoi-polloi, the people who actually vote. He knows very well, one slight mistake and Mt Kenya throws him under the bus.

He may not make the mistakes that RAO consistently makes, of appearing like a monster at the worst possible time.

C,mon son. Ruto is anything but clever. What he is doing and what he has done so far is to replicate the tricks of his mentor (Mo1) by ensuring he has a well funded sycophant at just about every corner. The only elusive places being lower Eastern and Nyanza. As an example, in Murangá he has Ndindi Nyoro where Mo1 had Kamotho, in Meru, he has Kindiki where Moi had Jackson Kalweo/Kirugi M'Mukindia,in Western, he has Dan Wanyama, Walukhe,Achesa where Mo1 had Nabwera,Mwangale and Peter Habenga Okondo. Fill the rest for yourself and show me where the intelligence is. It's just plain stupid in this time and place and i think that will be his undoing.

Has capacity to execute mo1 tricks which he used to do at his climax? na akipata?
FRM2011
#46 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 12:17:34 AM

Baba does the hand shake thing and jubilee finds itself without an enemy, a bogeyman to keep them together. And they quickly search for a new enemy from within. Just watched Duale's speech in parliament on the sugar issue and one can tell the implosion is coming.

By the way anyone believing the sugar mercury crap is the reason our politicians find it so easy to shaft us over and over.
wukan
#47 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 11:13:19 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
Baba does the hand shake thing and jubilee finds itself without an enemy, a bogeyman to keep them together. And they quickly search for a new enemy from within. Just watched Duale's speech in parliament on the sugar issue and one can tell the implosion is coming.

By the way anyone believing the sugar mercury crap is the reason our politicians find it so easy to shaft us over and over.

I heard Ruto lamenting that social media lifestyle audit started and ended with him. The implosion of jubilee is the next natural order of things and would be great for this country. We are getting back to that period of the 90's when we had small parties checking on each other. This monolithic jubilee structure is like Kanu of the 70s & 80s shafting us over and over.

FRM2011
#48 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 11:23:18 AM

wukan wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

I heard Ruto lamenting that social media lifestyle audit started and ended with him. The implosion of jubilee is the next natural order of things and would be great for this country. We are getting back to that period of the 90's when we had small parties checking on each other. This monolithic jubilee structure is like Kanu of the 70s & 80s shafting us over and over.

On this I agree 100%. There is a remote chance that in 2022, Kenyans will be looking out for their own interests for once. Should that happen, we might re-discover the 2002 magic once again.

If only Mukhisa Kituyi could throw his hat in the ring.
Lolest!
#49 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 11:43:59 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

Hehe...noted that. Jubilee infighting is there now. Duale making a speech in parliament and complaining about govt like an opposition MP or Jubilee backbencher. Jubilee bloggers have taken opposite sides Ogolla vs Opiyo, Hinga vs Itumbi

Jubilee MPs from central: Wambugu vs Ichung'wa/Ndindi/Rigathi

Katambe
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
AlphDoti
#50 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 1:05:19 PM

Lolest! wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Hehe...noted that. Jubilee infighting is there now. Duale making a speech in parliament and complaining about govt like an opposition MP or Jubilee backbencher. Jubilee bloggers have taken opposite sides Ogolla vs Opiyo, Hinga vs Itumbi

Jubilee MPs from central: Wambugu vs Ichung'wa/Ndindi/Rigathi

Katambe

I think it is not about sugar, there's something going on... they are just diverting our attention. I fear for Kenya!
alma1
#51 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 11:43:04 PM

i have been in gishagis for the past 2 weeks.

All I know and very sure of is that
Cynthia Nyamai shall be a genius to pull off a Ruto in my gishagi.

These guys even had the audacity to go to my gishagi church with T-Shirts about 2022. Didn't even invite the area Mpig. Sorry, that one backfired BIT TIME.

Boss, I don't know much but it's not working.

I would never vote for Ruto even if Jesus promised me a seat next to his next right hand to heaven.

And this time, I'm not an outlier.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

kaka2za
#52 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 6:08:21 AM

Githerimen will not vote against WSR ... neither will they vote for him. Expect the lowest turn out ever!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Angelica _ann
#53 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 6:21:07 AM

kaka2za wrote:
Githerimen will not vote against WSR ... neither will they vote for him. Expect the lowest turn out ever!

The way things are going, Baba will run which is a big mistake. That will legitimize Ruto's presidency 101%.
mawinder
#54 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 1:13:10 PM

2012 wrote:
[quote=murchr] Funny how Kikuyus forget fast. Uhuru was the silver spoon fed mlevi mtu wa bangi before post election violence. If there's anything that made Uhuru, its that slaughtering that happened in 2007. The image that Uhuru built after 2007 was polished by Cynthia Nyamai. That same image remodelling can be done to Ruto then come 2022 you'll all be bowing to his presence.

That's where 'analysts' get it wrong about the Kikuyus. If you follow their history, you'll see that the Kikuyus never forget even in generations. Their demands are very few; protect their land/property, their businesses and their children.

By the way, you are giving Cynthia too much credit, is she your pal? Ebu tell us what miracle you think she pulled... UK's rebranding was a result of Sakaja with some youth (and they were all well rewarded) and a branding company from the west. But even before that, he already had the entire Kikuyu vote as he had already made amends with the wazees before Kibaki's exit. By the way these wazees are the ones who rejected Mdvd when Uhuruto almost gave him the seat. UK had to claim ni mashetani to make peace.[/quote

Very wrong... Protect from whom? How does Uhuru protect Kikuyu squatters, hawkers, businesses??
kaka2za
#55 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 2:19:04 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

The way things are going, Baba will run which is a big mistake. That will legitimize Ruto's presidency 101%.

The only politician who ever evoked euphoria among Githerimen died this year.
They didn't vote for UK because they love him...most actually loathe his family ..the only reason they voted for him almost to a man is one thing ...FEAR!
(James Russell Rowell)
T-Bag
#56 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 2:48:50 PM

PORK Family is in business with Rai Family, owners of west Kenya sugar via Timsales. This is Dynasty Mafia versus Hustler Mafia. Our sugar has always been polluted and this is unlikely to stop, that is why 75% of all wazuans are dying of cancer.

https://www.businessdail...80826-o7k6uxz/index.html
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
gk
#57 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2018 3:36:25 PM

[quote=T-Bag]PORK Family is in business with Rai Family, owners of west Kenya sugar via Timsales. This is Dynasty Mafia versus Hustler Mafia. Our sugar has always been polluted and this is unlikely to stop, that is why 75% of all wazuans are dying of cancer.

https://www.businessdail...0826-o7k6uxz/index.html[/quote]

Is this to mean that we should abandon the fight against graft or employ aliens since we're all tarnished?
It's a strange country this; where a presidential hopeful feels that fighting corruption will scuttle his chances of winning.
If UK doesn't get his way in this fight, we are doomed. ..not for another 5 years after his exit, but for a generation.

kaka2za
#58 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2018 3:41:14 PM

There is a saying in my language which loosely translated means 'never give a hyena a chance for a second bite'
(James Russell Rowell)
AlphDoti
#59 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2018 5:21:55 PM

kaka2za wrote:

You mean a boycott? d'oh!
murchr
#60 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2018 5:23:11 PM

mawinder wrote:
2012 wrote:
[quote=murchr] Funny how Kikuyus forget fast. Uhuru was the silver spoon fed mlevi mtu wa bangi before post election violence. If there's anything that made Uhuru, its that slaughtering that happened in 2007. The image that Uhuru built after 2007 was polished by Cynthia Nyamai. That same image remodelling can be done to Ruto then come 2022 you'll all be bowing to his presence.

That's where 'analysts' get it wrong about the Kikuyus. If you follow their history, you'll see that the Kikuyus never forget even in generations. Their demands are very few; protect their land/property, their businesses and their children.

By the way, you are giving Cynthia too much credit, is she your pal? Ebu tell us what miracle you think she pulled... UK's rebranding was a result of Sakaja with some youth (and they were all well rewarded) and a branding company from the west. But even before that, he already had the entire Kikuyu vote as he had already made amends with the wazees before Kibaki's exit. By the way these wazees are the ones who rejected Mdvd when Uhuruto almost gave him the seat. UK had to claim ni mashetani to make peace.[/quote

Very wrong... Protect from whom? How does Uhuru protect Kikuyu squatters, hawkers, businesses??

What branding company from the west? We cleaned up that image with Cynthia. Sakaja was instrumental in providing a Chama when the total man tried to sabotage plans. Sakaja played a big part in bringing TNA and URP together. Do not forget, after making Uhuru, Kikuyus wanted to take away the chairmanship of TNA it was UK who killed that.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore