wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Jambojet n Delays
Stiffler
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 5:06:15 PM

I think Jambojet should simply be rebranded to 'Delay Airline'. Especially on the Mombasa Nairobi Route....
Jambojet is largely a very unreliable airline. These guys are always apologising. what am wondering is why they cant simply change the schedules to what they can deliver on....
There is always like 30 minutes delay on the nairobi-mombasa route and minimum 1.5 hour delay on the Mombasa - Nairobi route (evening and night flights).
One time I had to wait for 6 hours at Moi Airstrip (airport....). Only to be issued with Shs.400 Voucher....
No complains with the morning flights though. They are always on point...
UpcomingPaperChaser
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 11:54:24 AM

Stiffler wrote:
I think Jambojet should simply be rebranded to 'Delay Airline'. Especially on the Mombasa Nairobi Route....
Jambojet is largely a very unreliable airline. These guys are always apologising. what am wondering is why they cant simply change the schedules to what they can deliver on....
There is always like 30 minutes delay on the nairobi-mombasa route and minimum 1.5 hour delay on the Mombasa - Nairobi route (evening and night flights).
One time I had to wait for 6 hours at Moi Airstrip (airport....). Only to be issued with Shs.400 Voucher....

so many complaints for sure. Why dont you consider other smaller companies such as Skyward? The difference in arrival time is usually just 10 minutes, and this one drops you at Wilson Airport.
Enjoy every moment of your life, you never know when your time will come.
Swenani
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 8:03:21 PM

UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
Stiffler wrote:

so many complaints for sure. Why dont you consider other smaller companies such as Skyward? The difference in arrival time is usually just 10 minutes, and this one drops you at Wilson Airport.

@paperchaser, is that you? Giving recommendations on airlines and flying experience?......vindu vichenjanga
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?