wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
ISRAEL ON THE SPOT OVER COMMANDO ACTION.
Robinhood
#21 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 10:49:39 AM

@Raha, points by both writers well noted. The way Israel goes about the business of securing its borders can at times be troubling to say the least. But from its inception, most of it's neighbours have harboured one dream, to destroy Israel. As said before, if I lived all my life next to someone who wants me dead...!!
The starting point towards a solution would be for my neighbour to accept the possibility of peaceful co-existence. I somehow dont see Hamas and their sponsors taking this route.

@Tmatekwa, you are right on ME dictators. They scream loudest about the injustice to Palestinians just to divert attention from serious issues at home while doing absolutely nothing at all to help the palestinian cause.
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Surealligator
#22 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 1:03:39 PM

The Jewish population of Europe was devastated. Germany had a Jewish population of 565,000 in 1933 and just 37,000 in 1950. Hungary had 445,000 in 1933 and 190,000 in 1950. Czechoslovakia's Jewish population was reduced from about 357,000 in 1933 to 17,000 in 1950 and Austria's from about 250,000 to just 18,000.

Before the Nazi takeover of power in 1933, Europe had a vibrant and mature Jewish culture. By 1945, most European Jews--two out of every three--had been killed.

Most of the surviving remnant of European Jewry decided to leave Europe. Hundreds of thousands established new lives in Israel, the United States, Canada, Australia, Great Britain, South America, and South Africa.

I have only two questions that even the best Jewish Rabbi has never answered satisfactorily.

1. Why did the Jews not come together and curve out their own country in Europe like the rest of adults who fought in the second world war? Why go to Palestine and use borrowed weapons to beat the hell out of innocent Palestinians to claim a land that was promised to them by their god but for which they never held on. If today the Maasai were to claim back their irobi land, would they be given back although it was their land only a few yrs ago. Jews left Palestine almost 1500 yrs ago after Murdering Jesus. The current Jewish generation come very many generations after and thus have contaminated blood (Read Sherlocks and Avarice).

My hypothesis: Jews went to Europe, introduced all the vices they have always had, became money lenders, controlled the economy through corruption (Read Kikuyus and Patnis of Kenya), introduced hallots and every imaginable vice. When Europeans finally woke up, the Zionists had to be vanguished.

2. Germany had a Jewish population of 565,000 in 1933 and just 37,000 in 1950. Jews today claim 6 million of the JC killers were incinillated. Kwani this guys were being killed, rising, killed , rising but not ascending, ai!. Even adding the rest from Europe and wherever, my maths does not come close to 6 Million. Remember, 27 million russions were killed in 2nd world war. What qualifies 6 million jews dead to be holocaust and 27 million russian dead not holocaust? Do this guys own the term holocaust?
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own