Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<567
Hessy wa [INSERT MTAA IN EASTLANDO HERE]
tycho
#121 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 7:05:57 PM

alma1 wrote:
tycho wrote:
@alma, 'Kenya' is a euphemism. The real name is 'Injustice Inc. '

Even mchana you're dead. Any time, you're dead.

Invest each of your breath in saying your last prayers.

Unfortunately I'm stuck in the euphemism unless I'm declared Canadian.

Why invest in prayer? I'll invest in doing the right thing and some viceroy and probably a few of those drugs for people with that mental illness dr.kaiganjio was talking about.

Don't worry, that's how a slave reasons. It's normal.

And that's what injustice Inc wants. You to cling to your sorry life.

What right thing can you do? How real is that action in terms of effectiveness?

Hakuna!

By dying, the state loses! All the time!

A prayer of course, after all and in the least, how can you hold yourself together?
alma1
#122 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 7:08:53 PM

tycho wrote:
alma1 wrote:
tycho wrote:

Why invest in prayer? I'll invest in doing the right thing and some viceroy and probably a few of those drugs for people with that mental illness dr.kaiganjio was talking about.

Hakuna!

A prayer of course, after all and in the least, how can you hold yourself together?

Using the latest "don't talk about your mpig law" aka cyber bullying law, you should be charged for advocating mass suicide.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

tycho
#123 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 8:02:52 PM

alma1 wrote:
tycho wrote:
alma1 wrote:
tycho wrote:

Hakuna!

Using the latest "don't talk about your mpig law" aka cyber bullying law, you should be charged for advocating mass suicide.

You remind me of the famous writing by Bastiat, the more the laws the more the slavery.

If our laws were robust, would we even be having this conversation?

We live in a world where it's both genocide and suicide that rule. Which of the two is your choice?

Eeh? Tell me @alma?

The police are saying that we live in a dangerous world where even the slightest movement, regardless of context merits bullets.

Yeah? Terrorists and thugs on one side and stray bullets on the other. Coupled by undue process!

But no! Alma#1 wants to aliiive! Woi! Even @tycho! Wooi!

Cadaverous slave!
Angelica _ann
#124 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:00:34 PM

The killed jaruos during NASA deserved it, OK. Sawa!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
tycho
#125 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:10:04 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
The killed jaruos during NASA deserved it, OK. Sawa!!!

Why didn't they deserve it?
#126 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 1:25:08 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
2012 wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Seems like eating fish in the car can land you in a lot of trouble. Guy was eating his uncle's wife aka aunt? Were the cops "contracted" from their "far off stations" to deal with the issue?

The idiot was having an affair with his aunt??? very disgusting...I believe probably he must have been warned about it and perhaps they had already crossed the Point of Safe Return (PSR) and were already deep into the affair. "If a hyena eats a fat person it never stops" a Kikuyu proverb.

I also think there's more to this.... Pengine waliitaniwa.
Do you know sexual relationship/affair is at the top of motives of murders?

During the aftermath of last year's elections, cops went on killing spree in NASA strongholds. A good number of wazuans were celebrating. The president congratulated the cops for a job well done.

Back to this case, there was no contract killing. Every cop in Nairobi has a target of bribe money to collect and pass on to his boss. It goes all the way up. City park is a lucrative "workstation" because of the lovers. Cops posted tgere are assured of a tidy sum at tge end of the day. Their boss expects his daily taget delivered. The cops who shot at the vehicle could not imagine 2,000/- taking off as they watched. Nothing personal but human life is cheap in kenya. In this case, it cost 2,000.

The two were not naked as claimed by the cops. Someone from avenue hospital has refuted that claim.

Still struggling to see the relationship between the "NASA killings" and this... anyway.., I'm having a slow day....

You won't....

In Kenya everything goes back to ethnic politics. Yaani mpaka I'm sure a Kenyan tribal spin on the royal wedding is coming up...

BBI will solve it
:)
hardwood
#127 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 7:01:11 PM

Mukiri
#128 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 10:02:12 PM

2012 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
2012 wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Seems like eating fish in the car can land you in a lot of trouble. Guy was eating his uncle's wife aka aunt? Were the cops "contracted" from their "far off stations" to deal with the issue?

The idiot was having an affair with his aunt??? very disgusting...I believe probably he must have been warned about it and perhaps they had already crossed the Point of Safe Return (PSR) and were already deep into the affair. "If a hyena eats a fat person it never stops" a Kikuyu proverb.

During the aftermath of last year's elections, cops went on killing spree in NASA strongholds. A good number of wazuans were celebrating. The president congratulated the cops for a job well done.

Back to this case, there was no contract killing. Every cop in Nairobi has a target of bribe money to collect and pass on to his boss. It goes all the way up. City park is a lucrative "workstation" because of the lovers. Cops posted tgere are assured of a tidy sum at tge end of the day. Their boss expects his daily taget delivered. The cops who shot at the vehicle could not imagine 2,000/- taking off as they watched. Nothing personal but human life is cheap in kenya. In this case, it cost 2,000.

The two were not naked as claimed by the cops. Someone from avenue hospital has refuted that claim.

Still struggling to see the relationship between the "NASA killings" and this... anyway.., I'm having a slow day....

You won't....

In Kenya everything goes back to ethnic politics. Yaani mpaka I'm sure a Kenyan tribal spin on the royal wedding is coming up...

The bride was a long lost daughter of Mumbi. If you compare her to Lupita, you'll see the sharp contrast

Proverbs 19:21
harrydre
#129 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 12:41:02 PM

Mukiri wrote:
2012 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
2012 wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
hardwood wrote:

You won't....

The bride was a long lost daughter of Mumbi. If you compare her to Lupita, you'll see the sharp contrast

The idiot nephew decided to speed off and the mboys opened fire. Apparently there had been a terrorist threat.
i.am.back!!!!
masukuma
#130 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 12:35:04 PM

Njunge
#131 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 3:28:39 PM

masukuma wrote:
Hessy is PAKA!!!
This time it's a heads up to this lady - Madam Linar Mmbone

Quote:
“Whether your account is

Ceska or Gapcon beretta?......Now, that white trigger. That should interest our security boys!! Has 3D gun parts printing landed in Kenya?Pray
Lolest!
#132 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:08:53 PM

That AP guy in the Westlands robbery case defied calls from the public of 'piga risasi ya kichwa'
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
alma1
#133 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:16:18 PM

Lolest! wrote:
That AP guy in the Westlands robbery case defied calls from the public of 'piga risasi ya kichwa'

He learned from other so called "hitmen" that kikiumana, uko peke yako. Let the OCPD deal with the guy...Cops are becoming wiser.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

hardwood
#134 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 9:32:24 PM

alma1 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

He learned from other so called "hitmen" that kikiumana, uko peke yako. Let the OCPD deal with the guy...Cops are becoming wiser.

That is how things should be in a civilised country like .ke. Suspects should be taken through the due process of the law, not shot in the head.
Angelica _ann
#135 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 9:37:52 PM

hardwood wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

That is how things should be in a civilised country like .ke. Suspects should be taken through the due process of the law, not shot in the head.

Should be smoked out.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
bird_man
#136 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 11:11:10 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Should be smoked out.

They just lucky that it was not the Subaru boys...else...
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.