772 Pages«<497498499500501>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
muandiwambeu
#9961 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 4:44:42 PM

obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mulla wrote:
obiero wrote:
@obiero continues to hold 80,000 KQ shares at ABP of KES 24.20. The Open Offer better bail me out of the 54% investment loss as at 15.05.2018. Underwater currents are pushing me further from the shore. Equilibrium will soon be achieved via the Open Offer which I am informed by the exchange bar shall likely be on a ratio of 3:1 with a striking price of KES 5 per share. Assuming that I shall be able to defend my full allocation at KES 1,200,000 my revised ABP shall then be KES 9.80.. My biggest gamble in life so far

I bailed out at 4/= (after defending my rights at 14/= and there after a series of averaging down) pre-Mikosz and M.Joseph. I run out of patience and it has been my biggest loss at over 300k in the NSE. Naikuni was an a**.
Tough lessons learnt regarding when to bail, average down or stick it out and carefully analysing a company's financials and strategy.
Either way Obiero, all the best and hope it works out for you.

Why wouldn't u buy now that the price is equivalent to 2.xy of those days. Is it fear or conviction that this is untouchable fundamental wise. d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!. @obiero has been imbibing this one for so long but, i have never got one convincing reason why he is still in bed with this manyanga. Probably he is into bdsm, and probably this one kills him for it(pain).Pray Pray

@muandi tulia tuli. just know that I hold KES 1,200,000 in cash, ready to defend my Open Offer allocation

Sad Sad Sad Sad, I worry for you my dear wazuan. But what do I say! That's you at it again. The profit margin for airline is thin. Pulling out is slow, but sinking is usually drastic with ever turbulent cost drivers in this sector. Hard to leave u high and dry for a Eagle eyed investor. In the mean time am busy pouring heavy concrete that I can leverage on if need be for this rousy flea fleaching @obiero at every turn of events. Continue comforting other kqueers as u scratch Ur self allover and may be u will find out there is also a place that does not smell well in U and it's better its left alone despite all the urge you maybe feeling to kugwaragwara it.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
Ericsson
#9962 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 4:58:16 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mulla wrote:
obiero wrote:
@obiero continues to hold 80,000 KQ shares at ABP of KES 24.20. The Open Offer better bail me out of the 54% investment loss as at 15.05.2018. Underwater currents are pushing me further from the shore. Equilibrium will soon be achieved via the Open Offer which I am informed by the exchange bar shall likely be on a ratio of 3:1 with a striking price of KES 5 per share. Assuming that I shall be able to defend my full allocation at KES 1,200,000 my revised ABP shall then be KES 9.80.. My biggest gamble in life so far

I bailed out at 4/= (after defending my rights at 14/= and there after a series of averaging down) pre-Mikosz and M.Joseph. I run out of patience and it has been my biggest loss at over 300k in the NSE. Naikuni was an a**.
Tough lessons learnt regarding when to bail, average down or stick it out and carefully analysing a company's financials and strategy.

Why wouldn't u buy now that the price is equivalent to 2.xy of those days. Is it fear or conviction that this is untouchable fundamental wise. d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!. @obiero has been imbibing this one for so long but, i have never got one convincing reason why he is still in bed with this manyanga. Probably he is into bdsm, and probably this one kills him for it(pain).Pray Pray

@muandi tulia tuli. just know that I hold KES 1,200,000 in cash, ready to defend my Open Offer allocation

Sad Sad Sad Sad, I worry for you my dear wazuan. But what do I say! That's you at it again. The profit margin for airline is thin. Pulling out is slow, but sinking is usually drastic with ever turbulent cost drivers in this sector. Hard to leave u high and dry for a Eagle eyed investor. In the mean time am busy pouring heavy concrete that I can leverage on if need be for this rousy flea fleaching @obiero at every turn of events. Continue comforting other kqueers as u scratch Ur self allover and may be u will find out there is also a place that does not smell well in U and it's better its left alone despite all the urge you maybe feeling to kugwaragwara it.

With serious brains KQ will recover faster than expected.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#9963 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 5:50:05 PM

Ericsson wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mulla wrote:
obiero wrote:

@ericsson people can't understand what you are saying. KQ is definitely on the quick mend

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#9964 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 11:23:58 AM

KQ FY 2019 revenue to jump up more than 10% on the introduction of USA direct flights https://www.reuters.com/...-s-flights-idUSKBN1F015A

muandiwambeu
#9965 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 11:32:10 AM

[quote=obiero]KQ FY 2019 revenue to jump up more than 10% on the introduction of USA direct flights https://www.reuters.com/...s-flights-idUSKBN1F015A[/quote]
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Stop counting your chick's before they hatch. We are not yet even mind 2018 to start thinking about 2019. And FYI ebola is blazing in Congo. Buckle up.Sad Sad Sad Sad
winmak
#9966 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 11:44:46 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
[quote=obiero]KQ FY 2019 revenue to jump up more than 10% on the introduction of USA direct flights https://www.reuters.com/...s-flights-idUSKBN1F015A[/quote]
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Stop counting your chick's before they hatch. We are not yet even mind 2018 to start thinking about 2019. And FYI ebola is blazing in Congo. Buckle up.Sad Sad Sad Sad

"Sunk cost fallacy" Na sijataja mtuLaughing out loudly
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
obiero
#9967 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 12:00:42 PM

winmak wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
KQ FY 2019 revenue to jump up more than 10% on the introduction of USA direct flights https://www.reuters.com/...s-flights-idUSKBN1F015A

Hehe. Giraffe stock analysis method.. Usinunue stocks kulipa fees za next term. This is a long haul journey.

FYI, there is now a vaccine for Ebola with 100% efficacy so no major flight disruption is expected https://edition.cnn.com/...plainer-intl/index.html

muandiwambeu
#9968 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 1:05:31 PM

obiero wrote:
winmak wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
KQ FY 2019 revenue to jump up more than 10% on the introduction of USA direct flights https://www.reuters.com/...s-flights-idUSKBN1F015A

Hehe. Giraffe stock analysis method.. Usinunue stocks kulipa fees za next term. This is a long haul journey.

FYI, there is now a vaccine for Ebola with 100% efficacy so no major flight disruption is expected https://edition.cnn.com/...plainer-intl/index.html

So we invite or visit Congolese so we be infected with ebola and get a jab of free experimental ebola vaccine and create a public health crisis. Obeiro U have a talent on this ppt thing.
obiero
#9969 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 1:07:16 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
winmak wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:

So we invite or visit Congolese so we be infected with ebola and get a jab of free experimental ebola vaccine and create a public health crisis. Oberon U have a talent on this ppt thing.

Lol

sparkly
#9970 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 1:13:36 PM

winmak wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is short. Live passionately.
muandiwambeu
#9971 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 1:42:57 PM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mulla wrote:
obiero wrote:

@ericsson people can't understand what you are saying. KQ is definitely on the quick mend

@obiero, all your former colleagues in crime in kq were jettisoned from heavily loaded and stalling kq. You are the excess baggage in this plane hindering take off. Alight and make the lighter kq take off country, we will 'herorise' you country man.
obiero
#9972 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 9:41:16 AM

@muandiwambeu are you black magician? and does your wazua handle have reference to strong winds? wambeu? Seriously, I don't like what you are doing to the KQ share.. Lets play fair!

obiero
#9973 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 12:55:19 PM

USA awaits KQ https://www.businessdail...72118-14ietx6/index.html

obiero
#9974 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 12:59:01 PM

KQ beefed up, JJ beefed up, now we are focusing on our thinnest offspring, Precision Air https://www.businessdail...71476-qalfajz/index.html

Spikes
#9975 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 1:03:10 PM

[quote=obiero]KQ beefed up, JJ beefed up, now we are focusing on our thinnest offspring, Precision Air https://www.businessdail...1476-qalfajz/index.html[/quote]

Wewe huoni vile watu wanabeba pesa na magunia NYS .Hii ni Kenya shinda ukijigamba you'll make money. Your money is at risk.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#9976 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 1:08:21 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
KQ beefed up, JJ beefed up, now we are focusing on our thinnest offspring, Precision Air https://www.businessdail...1476-qalfajz/index.html

Wewe huoni vile watu wanabeba pesa na magunia NYS .Hii ni Kenya shinda ukijigamba you'll make money. Your money is at risk.

Thanks for the concern, but I will be just fine. And sio kujigamba..

obiero
#9977 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 2:35:18 PM

Let me leave this here https://www.businessdail...574552-78dui6/index.html

muandiwambeu
#9978 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 8:13:28 PM

Ericsson wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
mulla wrote:
obiero wrote:

Do you @erics not mind my long pause to respond to you and in specific to this post. However help me difine what you meant by your take, serious brains, and how it's lack or its overprominence has costed kqueer. What are the thresholds that must be met by mikozsi to rated as such, do you find his camp ever raising itself from below this bar. I have looked and looked till I lost myself in this maze. Shed a ray of light in this dark tunnel whose only gong is US...... And its deafening boring my ears already.
muandiwambeu
#9979 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 8:18:39 PM

obiero wrote:
@muandiwambeu are you black magician? and does your wazua handle have reference to strong winds? wambeu? Seriously, I don't like what you are doing to the KQ share.. Lets play fair!

Sorry brother, I don't understand you and your kqueer. Are you on vondoo and things have tumbled out of control!Sad I am made to believe that even demons go down when things go haywire. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. Somebody gotta say a prayer.
obiero
#9980 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 9:29:20 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:

Sorry brother, I don't understand you and your kqueer. Are you on vondoo and things have tumbled out of control!Sad I am made to believe that even demons go down when things go haywire. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. Somebody gotta say a prayer.

Hehe