wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Ridgeways mall
hardwood
#1 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 11:31:12 AM

It's dead. Died with nakumatt. What a waste. Why not throw out nakumatt and breath new life to the mall?
Ericsson
#2 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 3:28:50 PM

hardwood wrote:
It's dead. Died with nakumatt. What a waste. Why not throw out nakumatt and breath new life to the mall?

It's alive with the likes of pizza inn and GalitosDrool Drool
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
kayhara
#3 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 7:48:09 PM

hardwood wrote:

I find this mall coldish for some reason the design does not invite you to other shops apart from the now dead nakumatt, funny enough i find most people driving to garden city,vm or now 2 rivers
To Each His Own
Mike Ock
#4 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 8:40:41 PM

hardwood wrote:

I went to the Nakumatt the other day for house shopping and was stunned to find all the items I was looking for except one. I was also happy to not have any lines to deal with at the counter. That particular Nakumatt is back, but it might be too little too late
Iganamagana
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:08:40 PM

Mike Ock wrote:
hardwood wrote:

I went to the Nakumatt the other day for house shopping and was stunned to find all the items I was looking for except one. I was also happy to not have any lines to deal with at the counter. That particular Nakumatt is back, but it might be too little too late

Which branch? Ridgeways?
obiero
#6 Posted : Friday, May 04, 2018 10:49:36 AM

Iganamagana wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Which branch? Ridgeways?

Within the statement by @mike ock is a sad irony, that the shelves were full but with no customers in sight.. Nakumatt is dead, let us not ask about the branch

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
faa
#7 Posted : Friday, May 04, 2018 11:05:50 AM

Nakumatt was looted by its owners clean and dry

guys like Atul Shah should be in jail now,they killed a young auditor who once worked at nakumatt head office.

they withdrew billions from the firm, stashed them abroad and slowly saw it bleed to death

you can't help but feel for those employees and small time suppliers who lost their jobs and weren't paid.

Ericsson
#8 Posted : Friday, May 04, 2018 11:17:55 AM

faa wrote:

guys like Atul Shah should be in jail now,they killed a young auditor who once worked at nakumatt head office.

they withdrew billions from the firm, stashed them abroad and slowly saw it bleed to death

you can't help but feel for those employees and small time suppliers who lost their jobs and weren't paid.

That's what indians do to the kenyan economy.
Next in line is ARM
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Swenani
#9 Posted : Friday, May 04, 2018 11:26:35 AM

Ericsson wrote:
faa wrote:

Next in line is ARM

That's a reckless statement
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
hamburglar
#10 Posted : Sunday, May 06, 2018 12:44:34 PM

Swenani wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
faa wrote:

Next in line is ARM

It's the truth though. Indians have a reputation of making money through businesses in Kenya and stashing the proceeds abroad. It's not a reckless statement, it's a very accurate statement. Am speaking from a point of knowledge.
Swenani
#11 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 10:06:07 AM

hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
faa wrote:

Next in line is ARM

It's the truth though. Indians have a reputation of making money through businesses in Kenya and stashing the proceeds abroad. It's not a reckless statement, it's a very accurate statement. Am speaking from a point of knowledge.

Just because two atheists conned me-true story-doesn't mean all atheists are conmen. It could be my greediness which is the problem and not atheists
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
hamburglar
#12 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2018 12:00:51 PM

Swenani wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
faa wrote:

Next in line is ARM

Just because two atheists conned me-true story-doesn't mean all atheists are conmen. It could be my greediness which is the problem and not atheists

We are not talking about a handful of Indians stashing money abroad, we are talking about a huge percentage by my estimation. I will defend my statement later. These people live with one foot in Kenya and the other foot abroad in The UK, in Canada and now increasingly in Dubai.
dunkang
#13 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 12:23:08 PM

Used to be my favourite mall. Can confirm, ITS DEAD!

Thought Stanley Githunguri and his type are business geniuses. Too sad.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

hardwood
#14 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 4:13:44 PM

dunkang wrote:

They could be having difficulties getting a suitable supermarket as anchor tenant.
sparkly
#15 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 4:30:13 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
faa wrote:

Next in line is ARM

We are not talking about a handful of Indians stashing money abroad, we are talking about a huge percentage by my estimation. I will defend my statement later. These people live with one foot in Kenya and the other foot abroad in The UK, in Canada and now increasingly in Dubai.

That is the truth. After Amin threw Indians out of Uganda and Matiba started talking of the same in Kenya, Indians make money in Kenya and stash it abroad. Even their kids go to school abroad and rarely come back.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Juojo
#16 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 9:59:25 AM

faa wrote:

True. I also cry for the loyal employees and suppliers whose families will suffer at the expense of these guyz who have over the years built new fortunes in real estate.
Happiness is not the absence of problems, It's the ability to deal with them
wukan
#17 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 10:28:07 AM

sparkly wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
faa wrote:

Next in line is ARM

That is the truth. After Amin threw Indians out of Uganda and Matiba started talking of the same in Kenya, Indians make money in Kenya and stash it abroad. Even their kids go to school abroad and rarely come back.

d'oh! Money goes where it feels safe. Even you guys left your rural areas to stash money in Nairobi and its suburbs. Wacheni wivu
hamburglar
#18 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 5:01:44 PM

wukan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
faa wrote:

Next in line is ARM

d'oh! Money goes where it feels safe. Even you guys left your rural areas to stash money in Nairobi and its suburbs. Wacheni wivu

Now where is wivu coming from? We are just stating a fact, it's their money and they can stash it anywhere they want.
hardwood
#19 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 7:15:10 PM

dunkang wrote:

It was nairobi's coolest mall. I understand Nakumatt was thrown out and Carrefour is planning to move in, thus the mall's future looks bright.
Mukiri
#20 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 8:56:53 PM

hamburglar wrote:
wukan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
faa wrote:

Next in line is ARM

Now where is wivu coming from? We are just stating a fact, it's their money and they can stash it anywhere they want.

Much as it is their money, the effect of capital flight has far reaching negative consequences to the populace from whence their made said money! We ought to do something to mitigate against this drain.

Proverbs 19:21