wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

South Mugirango -The bullies at it again!
Ngalaka
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 08, 2010 7:56:09 AM

The by election campaigns went into overdrive over the last couple of days.
Enter the PM in style to campaign for his party candidate.
He started off the campaign right inside a church! That was eye-brow raising especially that, just moments prior, a disgruntled party aspirant was asked not to discuss politics in church!

That should have been observed by all, but it wouldnt stop Raila from going ahead to introduce the party candidate and declare him Tosha right in church!

But what was more disturbing is the utterances made by Raila in a local stadium, where he was shown on TV warning his party supporters against what he called Mnabii wa uongo who he knew and said were due to land by Helicopter shortly thereafter.
Sure enough, Ruto and Co showed up in a Chopper, but the ODM supporters, acting on the advice from the party supremo, blockaded the field, denying the choppper landing space!!!

That is gross!

Isn't PM guilty here!

Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Nandwa
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:06:28 PM

Ruto is forever unlucky in Kisii.
During the 2007 campains again accompanied by Magara, they met hostile youths, then sponsored by Nyachae.
Yesterday the youths were acting at the behest of RAO, the guy they were campaining for when they faced the previous attack.
Funny how things can turn in a few years.
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Wa_ithaka
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 08, 2010 3:19:07 PM

I wish Milosevic had landed ndio my kisii brethren teach him a lesson instead of his always hiding behind bow and arrows...
Any rational kiuk won't forget what milosevic did to kiuks in rv
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017