wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
KPLC turning out to be a Useless Company
Speculz
#21 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 11:31:34 AM

Intelligentsia wrote:
Same shiet happened to me jana - you purchase tokens at 7.45am unapata some few minutes to midnight.
Something very wrong with this shithole company - and why do they keep referring customers to purchase tokens from Vendit and somether company's paybill yet they have never done a proper public introduction to these mysterious companies?

At least you got yours, its been 36 hours now, nothing yet. In some organizations many heads would roll for such incompetency , monopolies and corruption (Vendit and Dynamo) will be the end of Kenya.
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Stephen Wright
Njunge
#22 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 12:14:17 PM

kayhara wrote:
Kenya power..NKT if you are on tokens you get screwed if you are on the old meter there is a chance you will get a 2 million bob bill, I had to kopa tokens from PAWA which amazingly worked even though I had bought tokens from them that I have not received, wizi tu.

and Uhuruto useless gavament is busy lecturing Kenyans about some 4 pillars. Just wondering how they will build the pillars in the dark. Bure kabisa!!Sad
Ericsson
#23 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 1:04:07 PM

Vendit server crushed over the weekend.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Njunge
#24 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 1:16:34 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Vendit server crushed over the weekend.

Sure?. That would have affected those using paybill 501200 but , even those using paybill 888888 are having similar problems......which then points to a problem at the KP side. ama?? That aside, power is such an essential service such that, it's management should not be left to some start-ups. Meanwhile.......Here is the Uhuruto fifth pillar

kawi254
#25 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 3:09:29 PM

Generating tokens for prepaid electricity is the same as generating vouchers for airtime. Kenya Power should just get serious and give the job to the Telco Vendors Huawei/ZTE/Ericsson and get a robust telco grade servers & software...

Gathige
#26 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 3:46:37 PM

kawi254 wrote:
Generating tokens for prepaid electricity is the same as generating vouchers for airtime. Kenya Power should just get serious and give the job to the Telco Vendors Huawei/ZTE/Ericsson and get a robust telco grade servers & software...

They would not go that route as efficiency would cut off corruption.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Njunge
#27 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 4:17:31 PM

Gathige wrote:
kawi254 wrote:

For how long should we put up with their inefficiencies?. I mean, they are not even in the business of electricity generation. They are just "brokers" and even that, they won't get right despite their bills having more than 55% price in other charges!!Sad Sad
Ericsson
#28 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 4:27:55 PM

Njunge wrote:
Gathige wrote:
kawi254 wrote:

For how long should we put up with their inefficiencies?. I mean, they are not even in the business of electricity generation. They are just "brokers" and even that, they won't get right despite their bills having more than 55% price in other charges!!Sad Sad

That is how people have customised the way to success and richness.Then you will see them on Rich talk on tv
limanika
#29 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 6:57:44 PM

We're financing plunder and deliberate inefficiencies thro the inflated bills.
Angelica _ann
#30 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 8:58:15 PM

Sent me this just now >>>>

Dear esteemed customer,

We are experiencing delays in prepaid token generation. You can buy tokens from our banking halls countrywide.
Please bear with us as we resolve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Stiffler
#31 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 9:47:14 PM

Speculz wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:
Same shiet happened to me jana - you purchase tokens at 7.45am unapata some few minutes to midnight.
Something very wrong with this shithole company - and why do they keep referring customers to purchase tokens from Vendit and somether company's paybill yet they have never done a proper public introduction to these mysterious companies?

At least you got yours, its been 36 hours now, nothing yet. In some organizations many heads would roll for such incompetency , monopolies and corruption (Vendit and Dynamo) will be the end of Kenya.

Candle lit dinners is the way to go
newfarer
#32 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:17:35 AM

limanika wrote:
We're financing plunder and deliberate inefficiencies thro the inflated bills.

Complain not refer to October 26 and aug 1 2017

Investments must be recouped. Choices have consequences.electing looters and hoping to be Safe
punda amecheka
Njunge
#33 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 9:54:13 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Dear esteemed customer,

We are experiencing delays in prepaid token generation. You can buy tokens from our banking halls countrywide.
Please bear with us as we resolve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Hii ni upuzi!!Sad Sad are the dimwits at KP so lazy they can't specify which banks one can buy their shithole tokens??Sad Sad
Angelica _ann
#34 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:00:27 AM

Njunge wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Dear esteemed customer,

Hii ni upuzi!!Sad Sad are the dimwits at KP so lazy they can't specify which banks one can buy their shithole tokens??Sad Sad

Buggers mean their as in KPLC banking halls. Doesn't apprentice the meaning of rural electrificationSad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Chaka
#35 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:38:51 AM

These buggers should have given all their customers units(as they did when the meters were installed and recover the cost later) till they sort out that mess?
Angelica _ann wrote:

Dear esteemed customer,

Njunge
#36 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:43:36 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Dear esteemed customer,

Buggers mean their as in KPLC banking halls. Doesn't apprentice the meaning of rural electrificationSad Sad Sad

So,rural folks have to troop to their nearest towns to buy tokens in this age and time??....and the ERC has no say in the whole matter??...i am jus very mad!!Sad Sad
Njunge
#37 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 11:07:48 AM

The idiots are back on line but the thiefing......waa.....Just tried them with 500 and i got 21 units. Electricity 267.50, other charges 232.50Sad Sad Sad
Ericsson
#38 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 12:06:23 PM

Njunge wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Dear esteemed customer,

So,rural folks have to troop to their nearest towns to buy tokens in this age and time??....and the ERC has no say in the whole matter??...i am jus very mad!!Sad Sad

Since when did a government institution take stern action against another government institution?
limanika
#39 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 3:06:04 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Dear esteemed customer,

Most likely upgrading the software for prepaid to exagerrate the cost of the units by altering formulas
limanika
#40 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 3:08:01 PM

KP might be one reason jubilee could lose my vote next polls