wazua Wed, Apr 25, 2018
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
2 BR Apartments Off Plan Tiara Apartments in Ruaka By Reside Properties
ChristineOgada
#1 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 7:52:48 AM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 4/16/2018
Posts: 9
Location: Nairobi
Spacious 2 bedroom Off Plan Tiara apartments located in the suburbs of Ruaka, Nairobi – Kenya for sale @ 5.95M - cash plan options. Terms: 10% deposit and balance within 90 days.

The 42 units beautifully designed apartments by the Resides Property Ltd come with other flexible payment options like:

Installment- 6.95m. Terms : 20% deposit and balance in 6 quarterly Installments (18 months).

Mortgage plan - 7.95m. Terms: 20% deposit and balance upon completion.

They are 85sq meters.

For more information, contact Ms. Christine Ogada. Reside Properties Sales and Marketing Executive on Email: christine.ogada@resideproperties.co.ke . Phone : +254 726538896http://resideproperties.co.ke
Angelica _ann
#2 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 8:41:01 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 8,311
Why is mortgage plan 2m more yet you will still pay interest on the principle amount?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
ChristineOgada
#3 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 11:01:06 AM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 4/16/2018
Posts: 9
Location: Nairobi
For the instalment plan, we don't need to get financing elsewhere since it's the clients who are financing the project... But for the mortgage plan, the client will get a complete house only by paying 20% deposit, meaning that we'll have to finance from other sources and hence have some cost of money implications... That's why we have a 1 m difference....

Note, the 5.95 m price is a discounted price hence the comparison should be the 6.95 m price
KulaRaha
#4 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 11:40:54 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 6,137
How many sq feet is the apartment?
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
nyakosh
#5 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 12:05:06 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 8/14/2013
Posts: 15
Location: Copenhagen
which other projects have they completed successfully prior to this one?
Problems can be very complicated, solutions cannot be.
ChristineOgada
#6 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 5:11:58 PM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 4/16/2018
Posts: 9
Location: Nairobi
nyakosh wrote:
which other projects have they completed successfully prior to this one?


Under Reside Properties Limited we have Tiara Court Embakasi:1 & 2 bedroom apartments for rentals =45 units

&

Tiara Court Riruta : 1&2 bedroom apartment for rentals=65 units.

Tiara Ruaka is the 3rd project set to have 42 units.
For more information you can look at the finished properties on our webpage

http://resideproperties.co.ke
ChristineOgada
#7 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 5:55:39 PM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 4/16/2018
Posts: 9
Location: Nairobi
KulaRaha wrote:
How many sq feet is the apartment?

85sqm
Impunity
#8 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 7:34:59 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,479
Location: Masada
Hello?
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Mike Ock
#9 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 8:32:12 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/22/2015
Posts: 535
Wazua admin is sleeping if blatant ads are being allowed like this. Ogada should be paying for this
ChristineOgada
#10 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 8:40:28 PM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 4/16/2018
Posts: 9
Location: Nairobi
Impunity wrote:
Hello?
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun


Hello... I am just a few hours on this page. I am still learning to navigate this page. If you have doubts, you can contact Reside Properties Limited
The Stables, Suite 64, Karen, along Karen Road... Opposite the Dp's official residence

You can call the MD Chris Ndirangu to confirm this. Contacts: 0721471973.
You can book an appointment the company takes you on the site visit.
ChristineOgada
#11 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 9:11:07 PM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 4/16/2018
Posts: 9
Location: Nairobi
Mike Ock wrote:
Wazua admin is sleeping if blatant ads are being allowed like this. Ogada should be paying for this

Pardon my naivety. I am just a newcomer here. I thought this page was an investment group. And thought my post was a likely investment opportunity for an interested member here. Kindly furnish me with the rules because I have not seen any since I walked in this morning.
Angelica _ann
#12 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 8:17:43 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 8,311
What other project(s) has Resides Property Ltd undertaken?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#13 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 9:41:33 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 6,177
Angelica _ann wrote:
What other project(s) has Resides Property Ltd undertaken?


Read Post #6.
Angelica _ann
#14 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:09:17 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 8,311
hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
What other project(s) has Resides Property Ltd undertaken?


Read Post #6.


So basically they have never done this type of project smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#15 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:29:32 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 6,177
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
What other project(s) has Resides Property Ltd undertaken?


Read Post #6.


So basically they have never done this type of project smile


Just give them some breathing space. Why all the negativity? FYI all developments are met with resistance by wazuans. The forum is full of threads expressing doubt in nearly all projects from suraya, cytonn, greatwall, nyayo embakasi II, 2 rivers, thika road, SGR etc etc. But all the projects turned out well even after all the bashing by wazuans. Just relax, all will be well with this new one by Resides.
hardwood
#16 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:34:46 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 6,177
ChristineOgada wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
Wazua admin is sleeping if blatant ads are being allowed like this. Ogada should be paying for this

Pardon my naivety. I am just a newcomer here. I thought this page was an investment group. And thought my post was a likely investment opportunity for an interested member here. Kindly furnish me with the rules because I have not seen any since I walked in this morning.


Soldier on and just ignore "the noise from the frogs in the river". It's in the DNA of wazuans to "resist" all projects.
obiero
#17 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:39:59 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 8,668
Location: nairobi
hardwood wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
Wazua admin is sleeping if blatant ads are being allowed like this. Ogada should be paying for this

Pardon my naivety. I am just a newcomer here. I thought this page was an investment group. And thought my post was a likely investment opportunity for an interested member here. Kindly furnish me with the rules because I have not seen any since I walked in this morning.


Soldier on and just ignore "the noise from the frogs in the river". It's in the DNA of wazuans to "resist" all projects.

@hardwood right on.. @ChristineOgada one of the basic rules is that newcomers should post a full size photo in their Sunday best, within their first 10 posts
www.winda.co.ke
Angelica _ann
#18 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 11:18:27 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 8,311
hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
What other project(s) has Resides Property Ltd undertaken?


Read Post #6.


So basically they have never done this type of project smile


Just give them some breathing space. Why all the negativity? FYI all developments are met with resistance by wazuans. The forum is full of threads expressing doubt in nearly all projects from suraya, cytonn, greatwall, nyayo embakasi II, 2 rivers, thika road, SGR etc etc. But all the projects turned out well even after all the bashing by wazuans. Just relax, all will be well with this new one by Resides.


Mine was an observation and Nyayo Embakasi ii up there is a big lie in that list smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
ChristineOgada
#19 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 11:37:32 AM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 4/16/2018
Posts: 9
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
hardwood wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
Wazua admin is sleeping if blatant ads are being allowed like this. Ogada should be paying for this

Pardon my naivety. I am just a newcomer here. I thought this page was an investment group. And thought my post was a likely investment opportunity for an interested member here. Kindly furnish me with the rules because I have not seen any since I walked in this morning.


Soldier on and just ignore "the noise from the frogs in the river". It's in the DNA of wazuans to "resist" all projects.

@hardwood right on.. @ChristineOgada one of the basic rules is that newcomers should post a full size photo in their Sunday best, within their first 10 posts


Thanks for the boost. I almost got scared. I'm using a phone to browse, let me find where to post my picture.
Angelica _ann
#20 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 11:48:21 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 8,311
ChristineOgada wrote:
obiero wrote:
hardwood wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
Wazua admin is sleeping if blatant ads are being allowed like this. Ogada should be paying for this

Pardon my naivety. I am just a newcomer here. I thought this page was an investment group. And thought my post was a likely investment opportunity for an interested member here. Kindly furnish me with the rules because I have not seen any since I walked in this morning.


Soldier on and just ignore "the noise from the frogs in the river". It's in the DNA of wazuans to "resist" all projects.

@hardwood right on.. @ChristineOgada one of the basic rules is that newcomers should post a full size photo in their Sunday best, within their first 10 posts


Thanks for the boost. I almost got scared. I'm using a phone to browse, let me find where to post my picture.


Yawa dont, @Obiero is enjoying you!!!! keep the selling spirit going!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2018 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.