wazua Wed, Apr 25, 2018
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Speculating in cryptocurrencies: A rough approach
sparkly
#41 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 10:11:20 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 5,828
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Central bank warned kenyans about this scam.Its more of a pyramid scheme.
And of all wazuans i couldnt imagine you in this thing.

Neither did I think such a high calibre trader would venture into the murky crypto waters

Laughing out loudly Reminds me when they also called MPesa fraud and took it to court. Currently at 325 billion dollars, I'm guessing you'd have the world listen to CBK? ICT Secretary Mucheru?


Is Mpesa money? Is Mpesa property? If so, how many Mpesas do you own?
Life is short. Live passionately.
Mukiri
#42 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 11:20:42 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/11/2012
Posts: 4,977
Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Central bank warned kenyans about this scam.Its more of a pyramid scheme.
And of all wazuans i couldnt imagine you in this thing.

Neither did I think such a high calibre trader would venture into the murky crypto waters

Laughing out loudly Reminds me when they also called MPesa fraud and took it to court. Currently at 325 billion dollars, I'm guessing you'd have the world listen to CBK? ICT Secretary Mucheru?

... remember when there were no debit/credit cards? No? Me neither. We are slowly going digital. Ofcourse resistance is to be expected. Especially with the exodus of capital from stocks
Seek yeah first...
Ebenyo
#43 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 4:10:04 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,194
Location: Kitale
https://kenyanwallstreet...nst-digital-currencies/

Ignoring your own country banking regulator is a recipe for catastrophy
Dont work for money.Let your money work for you.
obiero
#44 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 4:31:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 8,668
Location: nairobi
Ebenyo wrote:
https://kenyanwallstreet.com/cbk-dampens-crypto-excitement-in-kenya-with-yet-another-warning-against-digital-currencies/

Ignoring your own country banking regulator is a recipe for catastrophy

Jiraha ya kujitakia
www.winda.co.ke
S.Mutaga III
#45 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 5:10:24 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/26/2012
Posts: 738
Ebenyo wrote:
https://kenyanwallstreet.com/cbk-dampens-crypto-excitement-in-kenya-with-yet-another-warning-against-digital-currencies/

Ignoring your own country banking regulator is a recipe for catastrophy

As I said before, I only speculate with what I can afford to lose. This is pure speculation and not a sound investment, and I am well aware of that. Indeed, I will take a back seat and cash out on June 30th. I expect the portfolio to go either way, but I wont lose sleep over it. The main reason I decided to speculate on cryptocurrencies was because I believed and still believe that we are in the goldilocks zone awaiting another bull run. I bought currencies that appear oversold and whose price was trending upwards supported by volumes. Anyway, lets see how my rough approach fairs in the fullness of time (June 30th)Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
snifadog
#46 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 6:13:08 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 6/6/2016
Posts: 73
Location: Nairobi
bitcoin/blockchain has been around for the last 10 years, why is the man/woman being chastised like he is playing in yesterday's ponzi. He/she has clearly stated it's a speculation not an investment. Bitcoin will hit another ATH and members in this forum will be ruing the missed opportunity yet again
obiero
#47 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 6:51:10 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 8,668
Location: nairobi
S.Mutaga III wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
https://kenyanwallstreet.com/cbk-dampens-crypto-excitement-in-kenya-with-yet-another-warning-against-digital-currencies/

Ignoring your own country banking regulator is a recipe for catastrophy

As I said before, I only speculate with what I can afford to lose. This is pure speculation and not a sound investment, and I am well aware of that. Indeed, I will take a back seat and cash out on June 30th. I expect the portfolio to go either way, but I wont lose sleep over it. The main reason I decided to speculate on cryptocurrencies was because I believed and still believe that we are in the goldilocks zone awaiting another bull run. I bought currencies that appear oversold and whose price was trending upwards supported by volumes. Anyway, lets see how my rough approach fairs in the fullness of time (June 30th)Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Bravery unseen in recent times.. All the best
www.winda.co.ke
Mike Ock
#48 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 8:34:22 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/22/2015
Posts: 535
So you're buying just because it will go up in value? This cryptocurrency stuff is pure nonsense! And I say this as someone who earns a living from technology
S.Mutaga III
#49 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 9:51:52 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/26/2012
Posts: 738
Mike Ock wrote:
So you're buying just because it will go up in value? This cryptocurrency stuff is pure nonsense! And I say this as someone who earns a living from technology

I am not looking for value in cryptocurrencies. I am seeking to profit from a bubble with money I can afford to lose. The sooner you understand that, the better.
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
Stiffler
#50 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 3:48:10 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/7/2017
Posts: 145
Location: Nairobi
S.Mutaga III wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
So you're buying just because it will go up in value? This cryptocurrency stuff is pure nonsense! And I say this as someone who earns a living from technology

I am not looking for value in cryptocurrencies. I am seeking to profit from a bubble with money I can afford to lose. The sooner you understand that, the better.


He has clearly started he is speculating with what he can afford to lose. So let the man be....
sparkly
#51 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 9:53:22 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 5,828
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
S.Mutaga III wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
So you're buying just because it will go up in value? This cryptocurrency stuff is pure nonsense! And I say this as someone who earns a living from technology

I am not looking for value in cryptocurrencies. I am seeking to profit from a bubble with money I can afford to lose. The sooner you understand that, the better.



Go ahead my brother. You do not need to defend your investment decisions. It is your noney, your profit, your loss.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Ebenyo
#52 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:23:42 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,194
Location: Kitale
sparkly wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
So you're buying just because it will go up in value? This cryptocurrency stuff is pure nonsense! And I say this as someone who earns a living from technology

I am not looking for value in cryptocurrencies. I am seeking to profit from a bubble with money I can afford to lose. The sooner you understand that, the better.



Go ahead my brother. You do not need to defend your investment decisions. It is your noney, your profit, your loss.


The spirit of wazua is to share and learn within what we know.
Dont work for money.Let your money work for you.
Mukiri
#53 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:39:15 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/11/2012
Posts: 4,977
Umeona NPXSPray
Seek yeah first...
sparkly
#54 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:41:35 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 5,828
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Ebenyo wrote:
sparkly wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
So you're buying just because it will go up in value? This cryptocurrency stuff is pure nonsense! And I say this as someone who earns a living from technology

I am not looking for value in cryptocurrencies. I am seeking to profit from a bubble with money I can afford to lose. The sooner you understand that, the better.



Go ahead my brother. You do not need to defend your investment decisions. It is your noney, your profit, your loss.


The spirit of wazua is to share and learn within what we know.


Too much defence indicates need for validation of the ego.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#55 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:44:24 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 8,668
Location: nairobi
sparkly wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
sparkly wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
So you're buying just because it will go up in value? This cryptocurrency stuff is pure nonsense! And I say this as someone who earns a living from technology

I am not looking for value in cryptocurrencies. I am seeking to profit from a bubble with money I can afford to lose. The sooner you understand that, the better.



Go ahead my brother. You do not need to defend your investment decisions. It is your noney, your profit, your loss.


The spirit of wazua is to share and learn within what we know.


Too much defence indicates need for validation of the ego.

I agree with @Ebenyo that we also owe it to each other to point out an obviously treacherous path, so that others do not follow without own due diligence, especially if the investment opinion is being fronted by a known capable trader of high established quality; such as @S Mutaga III
www.winda.co.ke
Pesa Nane
#56 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 8:43:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 3,616
Location: 08c
I have a (6th) sense that @Obiero will throw in a wager into crypto sooner than later Think Think

@Obiero?...Crypto? Anxious Anxious Just never say never!
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
obiero
#57 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 11:36:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 8,668
Location: nairobi
Pesa Nane wrote:
I have a (6th) sense that @Obiero will throw in a wager into crypto sooner than later Think Think

@Obiero?...Crypto? Anxious Anxious Just never say never!

Not me sir.. Won't say never, but not soon
www.winda.co.ke
Ebenyo
#58 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 8:57:57 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,194
Location: Kitale
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
I have a (6th) sense that @Obiero will throw in a wager into crypto sooner than later Think Think

@Obiero?...Crypto? Anxious Anxious Just never say never!

Not me sir.. Won't say never, but not soon


Afadhali ukae na KQ.Atleast unaelewa unanunua business hata kama ni hasara.Siku moja italeta faida.
Buying cryptos ni sawa na kujenga ngorofa kwa hewa.
Dont work for money.Let your money work for you.
Mukiri
#59 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2018 3:24:05 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/11/2012
Posts: 4,977
BOOM!Drool
Seek yeah first...
Angelica _ann
#60 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2018 6:00:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 8,311
Mukiri wrote:
BOOM!Drool

News!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages<1234>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2018 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.