wazua Wed, Apr 25, 2018
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Ridgeways mall
hardwood
#1 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 11:31:12 AM

It's dead. Died with nakumatt. What a waste. Why not throw out nakumatt and breath new life to the mall?
Ericsson
#2 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 3:28:50 PM

hardwood wrote:
It's dead. Died with nakumatt. What a waste. Why not throw out nakumatt and breath new life to the mall?

It's alive with the likes of pizza inn and GalitosDrool Drool
kayhara
#3 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 7:48:09 PM

hardwood wrote:

I find this mall coldish for some reason the design does not invite you to other shops apart from the now dead nakumatt, funny enough i find most people driving to garden city,vm or now 2 rivers
BE MORE LIKE ME AND BE LESS LIKE YOU
Mike Ock
#4 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 8:40:41 PM

hardwood wrote:

I went to the Nakumatt the other day for house shopping and was stunned to find all the items I was looking for except one. I was also happy to not have any lines to deal with at the counter. That particular Nakumatt is back, but it might be too little too late
Iganamagana
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:08:40 PM

Mike Ock wrote:
hardwood wrote:

I went to the Nakumatt the other day for house shopping and was stunned to find all the items I was looking for except one. I was also happy to not have any lines to deal with at the counter. That particular Nakumatt is back, but it might be too little too late

Which branch? Ridgeways?