wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Pro tours and safaris
mucheminjagih
#1 Posted : Monday, March 19, 2018 1:58:37 PM

As a businessman I keep on keeping every trader with companies to avoid online. Personally once you introduce a company to me I first look for it online to see what people are saying about it. This determine whether to do business with you or not. It frustrating when this information is not available online and you are 50/50.

Today I am here to talk about pro tours and safaris located at Seldom hotel, murang'a road just before pioneer school. This company is owned by two Kenyans; Njoroge and Muchina. They do road transport to and from south Africa from Kenya. Actually there are many companies now doing it even on weekly basis and takes only 10days to receive your cargo. I used Pro tours recently and I regret it till now. They alleged they where to leave south Africa to Kenya on 11 January but till now they're still in south Africa but keeps on lying the truck left. They have refused to return my goods to use other cargo. My cargo is late with 3months and they don't care. Fellow wazuan I am just warning everyone of Pro tours and safaris. Their number is +254711220261
Mukiri
#2 Posted : Monday, March 19, 2018 3:27:27 PM

mucheminjagih wrote:
As a businessman I keep on keeping every trader with companies to avoid online. Personally once you introduce a company to me I first look for it online to see what people are saying about it. This determine whether to do business with you or not. It frustrating when this information is not available online and you are 50/50.

Today I am here to talk about pro tours and safaris located at Seldom hotel, murang'a road just before pioneer school. This company is owned by two Kenyans; Njoroge and Muchina. They do road transport to and from south Africa from Kenya. Actually there are many companies now doing it even on weekly basis and takes only 10days to receive your cargo. I used Pro tours recently and I regret it till now. They alleged they where to leave south Africa to Kenya on 11 January but till now they're still in south Africa but keeps on lying the truck left. They have refused to return my goods to use other cargo. My cargo is late with 3months and they don't care. Fellow wazuan I am just warning everyone of Pro tours and safaris. Their number is +254711220261

Sorry. If you get a good company, please let us know. I'm looking to buy some simple construction goods from there.

Proverbs 19:21
mucheminjagih
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2018 1:28:37 AM

Masafa logistics have been perfect so far +27835995695
merkava
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2018 8:14:03 AM

Mukiri wrote:
mucheminjagih wrote:

Sorry. If you get a good company, please let us know. I'm looking to buy some simple construction goods from there.

@Mukiri could you be looking to buy formwork by any chance,wild guess
Barikiwa tufanane
mucheminjagih
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2018 9:56:49 AM

Actually south Africa has quality interiors. Cobra the biggest supplier for ideal ceramic have their factories in south Africa. Their doors are super class. It's good for trading but only afew companies doing consolidation
Mukiri
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2018 1:38:15 PM

merkava wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mucheminjagih wrote:

@Mukiri could you be looking to buy formwork by any chance,wild guess

If you have something interesting you are selling, please get me @ mmuukkiirrii gmail

Mukiri
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2018 1:39:45 PM

mucheminjagih wrote:
Actually south Africa has quality interiors. Cobra the biggest supplier for ideal ceramic have their factories in south Africa. Their doors are super class. It's good for trading but only afew companies doing consolidation

Have you seen Porcelain tiles, wood printPray

Fullykenyan
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2018 8:55:52 PM

mucheminjagih wrote:

i can get you affordable ceramics from Germany. If interested contact me
Mukiri
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 22, 2018 10:15:22 PM

Fullykenyan wrote:
mucheminjagih wrote:

Contacts? No harm in comparing prices

Fullykenyan
#10 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2018 1:50:41 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
mucheminjagih wrote:

Contacts? No harm in comparing prices

mskenyanboy@gmail.com