2 Pages12>
Safaricom Unlimited 4G for 100 bob
Alfylavie
#1 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2018 12:31:02 PM

Mafisi hours has landed on Safaricom.. Good times are here
Making money never gets boring
deadpoet
#2 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2018 2:58:13 PM

How does one activate this bundle? I've purchased it, but once I turn my cell data on Safaricom uses my credit for data.
Alfylavie
#3 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2018 3:41:12 PM

deadpoet wrote:
How does one activate this bundle? I've purchased it, but once I turn my cell data on Safaricom uses my credit for data.

It’s under Tunukiwa, dial * 444*1#
deadpoet
#4 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2018 3:46:11 PM

Alfylavie wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

I've already bought the bundle through the menu, but my credit is still being deducted. The app also doesn't seem to help.

EDIT: I've also just purchased a 1GB bundle, same story - credit is being eaten. I usually use Airtel for data, so safcon is a mystery.
Alfylavie
#5 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2018 7:10:46 PM

deadpoet wrote:
Alfylavie wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

I've already bought the bundle through the menu, but my credit is still being deducted. The app also doesn't seem to help.

EDIT: I've also just purchased a 1GB bundle, same story - credit is being eaten. I usually use Airtel for data, so safcon is a mystery.

Try using it with zero balance i.e ensure your line has a balance of 100/= only then subscribe.. If the subscription is successful with no internet then I'd advice you to get their technical support.
FRM2011
#6 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2018 7:12:23 PM

Alfylavie wrote:

Isn't competition a great thing ? After years of refusing to offer unlimited internet, finally, safcom has come back to earth.
Alfylavie
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 12:07:42 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Alfylavie wrote:

Isn't competition a great thing ? After years of refusing to offer unlimited internet, finally, safcom has come back to earth.

They've been playing hard to get feeling sweet for too long.. Unlimited data plan is inevitable in this era
kayhara
#8 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 12:19:58 PM

U lala !! Faiba's fisi hour is 150 bob, saf's fisi hours are 3 for a hundred bob, this means you can stream a full football game plus extra time plus some more, for most guys who get home around 8 pm and sleep around 11 pm can enjoy unlimited internet
To Each His Own
Alfylavie
#9 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 1:23:33 PM

kayhara wrote:
U lala !! Faiba's fisi hour is 150 bob, saf's fisi hours are 3 for a hundred bob, this means you can stream a full football game plus extra time plus some more, for most guys who get home around 8 pm and sleep around 11 pm can enjoy unlimited internet

Yes sir!!!
Cornelius Vanderbilt
#10 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 5:21:43 PM

Folks this is how you make good use of this type of offers where you are given unlimited data but for a few hours.collect all the download links you want to use and save then in your download manager like IDM .make sure you have a good signal strength and during off-peak fire up your download manager and let all hell break loose.always make sure you are maxing out 4g lte connection for the duration of the limited time.lets say you have an safcom lte speed of 30 mbps (i have seen upwards of 50mbps)after doing a speedtest thats a whooping 40 GB!!!!!!!!!!!! for only 100 bob . wtf. and from safaricom ? heheh. trully competition is good.
Cornelius Vanderbilt
#11 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 5:44:05 PM

deadpoet wrote:
Alfylavie wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

hey when you subscribe for the lte data does the 100 bob get deducted.if it doesnot then you arenot subscribed the the unlimited lte data.if its being deducted but your credit is still getting eaten then you should contact safcom customer care on twitter.they are faster there.remember to leave your number there for call back.
essyk
#12 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 6:44:09 PM

deadpoet wrote:
Alfylavie wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

Happened to me and many others.3 hrs elapsed just like that..
I did not change my phone to LTE/3G/2G explained the safcom technical team after I called.
Unfortunately tunukiwa is unrefundable.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Alfylavie
#13 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 11:17:18 PM

essyk wrote:
deadpoet wrote:
Alfylavie wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

Happened to me and many others.3 hrs elapsed just like that..
I did not change my phone to LTE/3G/2G explained the safcom technical team after I called.
Unfortunately tunukiwa is unrefundable.

When orange was offering 1Gb each day for 30days for free, I realised that some of these offers are exclusive to 4G internet only.. Before I replaced my SIM card I was only able to subscribe but not access free Gb offer until I replaced my orange SIM with 4G Enabled.. I don't know if it's the same issue but Safcom should share more light on the issue
Mukiri
#14 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 9:03:29 PM

Cornelius Vanderbilt wrote:
Folks this is how you make good use of this type of offers where you are given unlimited data but for a few hours.collect all the download links you want to use and save then in your download manager like IDM .make sure you have a good signal strength and during off-peak fire up your download manager and let all hell break loose.always make sure you are maxing out 4g lte connection for the duration of the limited time.lets say you have an safcom lte speed of 30 mbps (i have seen upwards of 50mbps)after doing a speedtest thats a whooping 40 GB!!!!!!!!!!!! for only 100 bob . wtf. and from safaricom ? heheh. trully competition is good.

I will only believe it when I see it. Too many complaints

Proverbs 19:21
Stiffler
#15 Posted : Monday, March 19, 2018 6:27:52 PM

All this Hullabaloo for a Tunukiwa offer (1 day).
Was almost getting shocked at the sudden turnbout for safaricon. Guys said they don't believe in unlimited data offers
holycow
#16 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 6:18:25 PM

Unlimited Offer extended to 24 hours for 300/=.
I honestly don't trust Safaricom, there's some capping or some catch.
Stiffler
#17 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 6:25:13 PM

holycow wrote:

Definitely
Cornelius Vanderbilt
#18 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 9:59:11 AM

holycow wrote:

well if anybody wants to see how data wars look like.this is it.seriously where in the world do you get unlimited daily 4g for 3 dollars ????Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
winmak
#19 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 11:04:36 AM

Cornelius Vanderbilt wrote:

Peculiar habits a la MJLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
Alfylavie
#20 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 2:54:21 AM

Seems like Safaricom has made some good profit with Unlimited 4G for 100/=.. They've now introduced
24hrs unlimited for 300/=.. The battle continues