Kenya Airways...why ignore..
Horton
#9621 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 5:58:50 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Fair value of sh.12.50 about to be breached

I'd be making fun of @Obiero if my only GoK investment (KenRe) wasn't going to be screwed over...

Sigh, I should have stuck with the quality private sector listings like KK which has risen 25% over the past 18 months. Even loaded up on more Unga. Or Safaricom. Even KCB! [Or more Equity]

So @Obiero, learn from my mistakes, and even though Joseph/Mikosz are good people, those who can fire them are not. Once KQ is on its feet, Mikosz will be fired coz he is a "foreigner" and Joseph will be hounded out coz he is a mzungu who brought in another mzungu to run the "national" airline.

KQ is not being run for Kenyans but a few crooks.

Gosh you are now talking about KCB yet you have been a hater

"Even KCB" [vs KenRe] but I would choose Equity over KCB. My gut feeling on KCB is to be cautious.

Considering If u bought at 20s or 30/- u would have done pretty good......seems like Ur gut has lost u a few bob eh ? πŸ˜‚
obiero
#9622 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 6:04:47 PM

Horton wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

I'd be making fun of @Obiero if my only GoK investment (KenRe) wasn't going to be screwed over...

Sigh, I should have stuck with the quality private sector listings like KK which has risen 25% over the past 18 months. Even loaded up on more Unga. Or Safaricom. Even KCB! [Or more Equity]

So @Obiero, learn from my mistakes, and even though Joseph/Mikosz are good people, those who can fire them are not. Once KQ is on its feet, Mikosz will be fired coz he is a "foreigner" and Joseph will be hounded out coz he is a mzungu who brought in another mzungu to run the "national" airline.

"Even KCB" [vs KenRe] but I would choose Equity over KCB. My gut feeling on KCB is to be cautious.

Considering If u bought at 20s or 30/- u would have done pretty good......seems like Ur gut has lost u a few bob eh ? πŸ˜‚

@Horton usicheke huyu mzee tafadhali.. it takes courage to disclose ones portfolio on a social forum such as this.. there are others who's portfolio remains unknown but are quick to talk smack.. Not proper

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#9623 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 7:08:25 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Caution in excess leads to poverty.. Risk should be rewarded. For KQ KES 12.5 has always been fair value and serious people have the chance of a lifetime to purchase a quality share. The lack of volumes shows KES 21 remains the psychological ceiling but now that it's down close to the restructuring price, then the Open Offer has to be dirt cheap to enable success. All said and done, it's not the average man stock pick.

It's about market timing ...Other observations is simply salamander noise in a big river. I urge all speculators, traders and investors to be cautious about dubious noise makers masquerading as stock analysts while themselves are serially in the red.

Dear daughter what's wrong with the color red. That's your mum's favorite color. Inaonekana hapa ni lazima nitukane hutu tu late comers, ndio wajulikane. Pole lakini sikuchukii, nakudharau!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly BTW Who's an average man when you've entirely demonstrated that you were converted into a below ape-like man long long ago. Those days when you lost credibility?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, β€œMy Father is always working, and so am I.”
sparkly
#9624 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 7:32:12 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Equity is better at utilizing capital. RoE, RoA are superior to KCB. PE, DY held constant Equity is the superior investment. Mimi ni member average buy at 34.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#9625 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 8:42:17 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Caution in excess leads to poverty.. Risk should be rewarded. For KQ KES 12.5 has always been fair value and serious people have the chance of a lifetime to purchase a quality share. The lack of volumes shows KES 21 remains the psychological ceiling but now that it's down close to the restructuring price, then the Open Offer has to be dirt cheap to enable success. All said and done, it's not the average man stock pick.

It's about market timing ...Other observations is simply salamander noise in a big river. I urge all speculators, traders and investors to be cautious about dubious noise makers masquerading as stock analysts while themselves are serially in the red.

Dear daughter what's wrong with the color red. That's your mum's favorite color. Inaonekana hapa ni lazima nitukane hutu tu late comers, ndio wajulikane. Pole lakini sikuchukii, nakudharau!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly BTW Who's an average man when you've entirely demonstrated that you were converted into a below ape-like man long long ago. Those days when you lost credibility?

I'm humbled that my credibility means the world to you.. One day, someday, you will grow up. Inshallah

VituVingiSana
#9626 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2018 9:03:23 PM

Horton wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Even KQ soared before it crashed. I did Ok with Equity so I am not overly bothered about KCB. Anyway, wrong thread about KCB/Equity. This is about KQ.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#9627 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2018 9:10:00 PM

sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Equity is better at utilizing capital. RoE, RoA are superior to KCB. PE, DY held constant Equity is the superior investment. Mimi ni member average buy at 34.
IMHO, if not for GoK's implicit and explicit support for KCB, the performance of Equity vs KCB would be completely one-sided.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#9628 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2018 10:42:00 PM

The Open Offer.. I repeat, the Open Offer. Clowns can continue to jest themselves on an empty arena but when the music starts wazua shall see Jagger moves.. The rally of a lifetime continues. I speak in code

Ericsson
#9629 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 12:03:55 AM

Full year results will be released in two months time.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#9630 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 1:28:25 PM

Ericsson wrote:

So what's the new full year? March or December..

Ericsson
#9631 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 2:00:21 PM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

April 1 2017 to March 31 2018
Spikes
#9632 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 2:36:47 PM

obiero wrote:
The Open Offer.. I repeat, the Open Offer. Clowns can continue to jest themselves on an empty arena but when the music starts wazua shall see Jagger moves.. The rally of a lifetime continues. I speak in code

Primitive perspective!
Gainers will be those watching from outside. Minority shareholders already shafted will take awhile before breaking even.
Be smart on market timing.
obiero
#9633 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 4:06:14 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

Primitive perspective!
Gainers will be those watching from outside. Minority shareholders already shafted will take awhile before breaking even.

The wazua clown has spoken

Spikes
#9634 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 9:49:55 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

Primitive perspective!

πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž This is KQ serial loser of a lifetime ! πŸ˜²πŸ’€πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘Ή Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
obiero
#9635 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 10:36:32 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

Primitive perspective!

πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž This is KQ serial loser of a lifetime ! πŸ˜²πŸ’€πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘Ή Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I'm your obsession!

Spikes
#9636 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 10:59:16 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

Primitive perspective!

I'm your obsession!

Nope!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Liar Liar Shame on you Sad d'oh!
Monk
#9637 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2018 11:27:50 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

Primitive perspective!

I'm your obsession!

Nope!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Liar Liar Shame on you Sad d'oh!

Learn to pick your fights guys! There is no shame in sidestepping exchanges that don't add value.
obiero
#9638 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2018 1:05:40 PM

Monk wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

Primitive perspective!

I'm your obsession!

Learn to pick your fights guys! There is no shame in sidestepping exchanges that don't add value.

I agree.. But what if some lady keeps following you while you're clearly disinterested.. I almost quit wazua due to this clown but decided not to offer that satisfaction.. @monk I hear you and shall apply your wise guidance

Spikes
#9639 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2018 9:39:11 PM

obiero wrote:
Monk wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

Primitive perspective!

I'm your obsession!

I agree.. But what if some lady keeps following you while you're clearly disinterested.. I almost quit wazua due to this clown but decided not to offer that satisfaction.. @monk I hear you and shall apply your wise guidance

Hii forum ni ya kuelimishana but some egotistical buggers have degenerated the thread into no-go zone...Chest thumping that their analysis is more superior than the rest.
Ericsson
#9640 Posted : Monday, March 19, 2018 10:50:41 AM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

April 1 2017 to March 31 2018

Ahh it was supposed to be two weeks time not two months time.
Year of 1st April 2017 -31 December 2017