wazua Thu, Apr 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Wilfred Musau - NBK
Coolbull
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 11:52:14 AM

If what is in the court documents and online sources is true, then it seems 70% of senior women bankers at NBK went up with the legs wide open and not one leg in front of the other.

I salute every woman who has worked her way up.

Mushene.

Impunity
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 1:37:51 PM

Hahahahaha
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Angelica _ann
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 1:44:13 PM

Coolbull wrote:
If what is in the court documents and online sources is true, then it seems 70% of senior women bankers at NBK went up with the legs wide open and not one leg in front of the other.

I salute every woman who has worked her way up.

Mushene.

Really, not generalize and have some respect for hard working women. Remember not all are seduce-able and the powers that be know that. You should also also know team mafisi know their boundaries.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Fyatu
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 2:31:40 PM

Hawa wanawake watatuonesha mambo.....Fact of the matter is that most of the average(average intellect) women who have risen to the top have done so through kutoa suruale(This is the unfortunate truth). It saddens me as a married man that a married woman can toa urwaro to shady fellas as Musau.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Kusadikika
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 3:11:39 PM

If all that is alleged is true then this guy should be fired, jailed and castrated. I draw the line at forcing himself on someone who had said no and withholding her appointment. This is just wrong, very wrong.

I have no problem with people kuomba na kupeana even when they reward each other with promotions. As long they both consent I do not have an issue but every man should learn to stop wakati umenyimwa. I know how painful and humuliating it is and it is OK to sulk but to force yourself on someone or blackmail her with an appointment is WRONG and should be condemned in the strongest possible terms especially in a town where these services are available for a very reasonable cost.
Kusadikika
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 3:27:50 PM

The board of NBK should act fast and decisively. This is one of the core functions of a board of directors. An accusation like this against the CEO reflects very badly on the company. The board should do what is best for NBK and not what is best for Musau.
Impunity
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 4:16:11 PM

Fyatu wrote:
Hawa wanawake watatuonesha mambo.....Fact of the matter is that most of the average(average intellect) women who have risen to the top have done so through kutoa suruale(This is the unfortunate truth). It saddens me as a married man that a married woman can toa urwaro to shady fellas as Musau.

Sad truth in the corporate world.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Speculz
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 5:50:20 PM

He should be made an example of,sexual harassment has no place in a civilized society, then again,we are not a civilized society. This is also how we end up with sub standard half baked people taking the country to the dogs.
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Stephen Wright
harrydre
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 9:49:18 PM

be very worried if you have wife & daughters!
i.am.back!!!!
Swenani
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 10:21:44 PM

That's why I keep telling you lazy wazua men, provide for your wife, buy her a better car than what your drive,screw her propery, make her appreciated and she will not do such things but nyinyi mnalia ati oooh sharing of responsibilities. if you're open to sharing responsibilities, be ready to share the airport as well you're putting her under unnecessary pressure.
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Dahatre
#11 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 12:09:43 AM

Fyatu wrote:

Wait...A grown ass man harasses/intimidates and coerces women to have sex with them in exchange for jobs, then we blame the women? in 2018?
Dahatre
#12 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 12:13:22 AM

harrydre wrote:
be very worried if you have wife & daughters!

Or raise your boys to be men who respect women...
dunkang
#13 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 9:11:16 AM

Wow. This is distasteful

Pesa, pombe, siasa na wanawake.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Swenani
#14 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 1:06:46 PM

dunkang wrote:
Wow. This is distasteful

Pesa, pombe, siasa na ujinga

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
wukan
#15 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 2:04:48 PM

Swenani wrote:
That's why I keep telling you lazy wazua men, provide for your wife, buy her a better car than what your drive,screw her propery, make her appreciated and she will not do such things but nyinyi mnalia ati oooh sharing of responsibilities. if you're open to sharing responsibilities, be ready to share the airport as well you're putting her under unnecessary pressure.

Women have fickle hearts, the ones you ignore and treat with madharau give you the best landing rights ever the ones you give your best attention to and spend money on will share the airport without blinking.

Anyway back to the story it's disgusting to sexually harass a workmate like that. Yuck!!! how do you use your power position to get landing rights? Where's the fun in that?