wazua Tue, Apr 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

33 Pages«<313233
Raila's Inauguration 12.12.2017
Spikes
#641 Posted : Saturday, February 24, 2018 8:35:21 PM

hardwood wrote:
With baba and his goons burning of american flags, many innocent Kenyans will be denied visas to travel to the US. Seems baba wants to go down with everyone. Does the senile man ever think about the consequences of his actions?

Maybe the KE govt should advice the american embassy that it is only those with surnames starting with "O"s that are burning the flags. This will protect the other respectful and law abiding Kenyans who want to travel mayuu.

You can't victimize people on the basis of fallacious conclusions . How do you know that only Doluo names begin with 'O's and no other community with such 'O' surnames? I know many folks with 'O' surnames but don't hail from great lakes region where yourself made enemy RAO comes from. It's high time you grow up from your infancy of making controversial statements profiling people on the basis of tribal lines.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Realtreaty
#642 Posted : Saturday, March 03, 2018 9:21:59 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Raila attends Orengo Uncle funeral wearing a bullet proof jacket in Ugenya Siaya

Raila now does not trust even his kin and think of them negatively as he think Judas will be one of them!!!!

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Ngalaka
#643 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 2:55:29 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
Shak wrote:
harrydre wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
I have just heard that Trump has told babu asijaribu kufanya hii ojinga

Link.

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news...6402-143597mz/index.html

US position is that - in view of the imbroglio we find ourselves in as a Country, we should should consider amending the law to create an office of the leader of opposition with the kind of trappings that are suitable for Raila's liking!

However Raila has flatly rejected this suggestion.

Were he to take it, not only would the other principals be left high and dry,
all the other cohorts many of whom have been entertaining some lofty if fanciful hopes of some parastatal board appointments would be cursing on account of kuwachwa kwa mataa!

Who would have thought a day like today would come where the most compelling issues within NASA is who amongst its principals will see and curry more favour with Uhuru!
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
harrydre
#644 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 5:44:43 PM

This better be a mammoth else wao kwisha
Or it might be fake news by ODM

i.am.back!!!!
murchr
#645 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2018 6:39:16 PM

harrydre wrote:
This better be a mammoth else wao kwisha
Or it might be fake news by ODM

So this was fake news Applause They got me.

In other news, a bishop in Nyanza is overstepping his mandate.

Quote:
A cleric who has blamed the Orange Democratic Movement party for poverty in Nyanza region says he does not regret making the comment.

Bishop James Ochiel who heads the Anglican Diocese of Southern Nyanza said the Raila Odinga-led party should be blamed for lack of development in the region.

“I cannot apologise over my statement that Raila Odinga’s party is to blame for poverty affecting people of Nyanza,” said Bishop Ochiel.

Bishop Ochiel said he had statistics to show that the people of Nyanza are not benefitting from devolution.

LOYALTY

“Residents of this region have nothing to show for devolution except sycophant leaders,” he said.

According to Bishop Ochiel, the only quality needed to ascend to leadership in the region is loyalty to the party and its leadership.

“Competent leaders have been locked out of elections because it’s alleged they are not loyal to ODM and its leadership,” said Bishop Ochiel.

Soma hii ingine hapa
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore