wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
will tribalism ever end in kenya?
Lolest!
#21 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 11:29:08 AM

hardwood wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
RAO installed John Badi as National Assembly Minority leader much to the chargrin of Wiper who were left feeling cheated.
Right now he is pulling machinations to jettisson Wetangula out as the Senate minority leader and in his place install James Orengo;

https://www.nation.co.ke...3562-jk3v0hz/index.html

In the meantime RAO ni mweupe kama pambad'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

It's called tyranny of numbers. Let odm get what they rightfully deserve. That is what we call democracy.

Is ODM a Luo only party?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
tycho
#22 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 12:34:50 PM

In a tribo-cracy tribalism can't be a problem.

Maybe we've never understood how Kenya as a country was engineered. The sooner we do it the better.
tycho
#23 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 1:05:43 PM

Poor Weta! He should have made a hasty retreat to Mdvd's narrative. And lick his wounds with some honor.

Kalonzo naye should go to Ukamba and regroup his forces. I hope he has the resources.

Game is easy here in Kenya. We complicate it for nothing.

Raila knows the game perfectly well. It's in his blood. I'm sorry to say the others are pale weaklings trying to figure the game out in vain.

This is Ruto's big headache. How to play against Gideon and consolidate his base? Can he outmoney his opponent?

I think what is now happening is a firm consolidation of power by the usual elites. Even a re-alignment in places like Kalonzo's because he appears to be losing time fast.

AlphDoti
#24 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 3:55:09 PM

tycho wrote:
Poor Weta! He should have made a hasty retreat to Mdvd's narrative. And lick his wounds with some honor.

Kalonzo naye should go to Ukamba and regroup his forces. I hope he has the resources.

Game is easy here in Kenya. We complicate it for nothing.

Raila knows the game perfectly well. It's in his blood. I'm sorry to say the others are pale weaklings trying to figure the game out in vain.

This is Ruto's big headache. How to play against Gideon and consolidate his base? Can he outmoney his opponent?

I think what is now happening is a firm consolidation of power by the usual elites. Even a re-alignment in places like Kalonzo's because he appears to be losing time fast.

I agree with you that, the elite are trying to consolidate power... I mean the dynasties: the K@nyattas, the 0dingas, and the M01s...

As for Kalonzo, I think it is going to be tough for him in Ukumbani. Because there is a weapon for him: Ngilu, whom the elite can easily get to their side!
safariant
#25 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 4:25:01 PM

Lolest! wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
RAO installed John Badi as National Assembly Minority leader much to the chargrin of Wiper who were left feeling cheated.
Right now he is pulling machinations to jettisson Wetangula out as the Senate minority leader and in his place install James Orengo;

It's called tyranny of numbers. Let odm get what they rightfully deserve. That is what we call democracy.

Is ODM a Luo only party?

His followers from Nyeri will beg to differ
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
tycho
#26 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 4:42:10 PM

safariant wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Nandwa wrote:

Is ODM a Luo only party?

Haha!
harrydre
#27 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 5:14:27 PM

tycho wrote:
safariant wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Nandwa wrote:

Is ODM a Luo only party?

Haha!

Na wamenyamaza sana kwanza wale wa hapa. @FRM!
i.am.back!!!!