772 Pages«<479480481482483>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
Fyatu
#9601 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 11:12:50 AM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:

Straight from the exchange bar.. Four new shares shall be offered for each share currently held by the minority shareholders, at a price of KES 1.8 per share.. Seems fair to me

Slowly by slowly @Obiero is coming to the conclusion that ksh.8.52 per share on 29th November is a mirage

Cough cough

@fyatu kuuliza si ujinga

Thanks man. Oigara's piece on KQ is quite encouraging. Waiting for final year results so as to make my mind whether KQ is a buy or not.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Pesa Nane
#9602 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 12:21:03 PM

obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
http://kenyanwallstreet.com/joshua-oigara-for-kq-every-cloud-has-a-silver-lining

A good read @Ebenyo.. Thanks for the share

Quote:
We have seen internationally recruited senior management put in place meaning that operationally, the airline is fixing some of the shortcomings that led it to the current challenges.

Quote:
a confirmation that Africa’s solutions will only be resolved locally, by Africans.

Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
VituVingiSana
#9603 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 2:44:16 PM

Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:

Straight from the exchange bar.. Four new shares shall be offered for each share currently held by the minority shareholders, at a price of KES 1.8 per share.. Seems fair to me

Slowly by slowly @Obiero is coming to the conclusion that ksh.8.52 per share on 29th November is a mirage

Cough cough

@fyatu kuuliza si ujinga

Thanks man. Oigara's piece on KQ is quite encouraging. Waiting for final year results so as to make my mind whether KQ is a buy or not.

Oigara needs to talk up KQ so that KCB can dump its shares [via KQLC] in KQ ASAP.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#9604 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 2:55:37 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:

Cough cough

@fyatu kuuliza si ujinga

Oigara needs to talk up KQ so that KCB can dump its shares [via KQLC] in KQ ASAP.

Who would blame such an idea.. Everyman for himself and God for us all.. By the way KQLC is up 68% upon restructuring and touched a high of 111% in gains

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Ericsson
#9605 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 9:37:50 AM

Jambojet to Buy 4 Planes to Facilitate Expansion Plans

Jambojet, a low-cost brand of Kenya Airways, has announced plans to purchase four aircraft to facilitate its expansions locally and regionally.

Jambojet’s CEO, Willem Hondius said that two used Bombardier Q400 aircraft will be delivered in June and two other new ones in 2019. The CEO said this during Jambojet’s maiden international flight to Entebbe on February 15.

Additionally, he said the Kenyan government has already made applications for Jambojet to receive the rights to fly to Rwanda, Burundi, Sudan, Ethiopia, Congo, and Tanzania.

http://kenyanwallstreet....cilitate-expansion-plans
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Stiffler
#9606 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 10:24:22 AM

[quote=Ericsson]Jambojet to Buy 4 Planes to Facilitate Expansion Plans

Jambojet, a low-cost brand of Kenya Airways, has announced plans to purchase four aircraft to facilitate its expansions locally and regionally.

Jambojet’s CEO, Willem Hondius said that two used Bombardier Q400 aircraft will be delivered in June and two other new ones in 2019. The CEO said this during Jambojet’s maiden international flight to Entebbe on February 15.

Additionally, he said the Kenyan government has already made applications for Jambojet to receive the rights to fly to Rwanda, Burundi, Sudan, Ethiopia, Congo, and Tanzania.

http://kenyanwallstreet....ilitate-expansion-plans[/quote]

I hope this helps the current Jambojet mess, especially for the Nairobi Mombasa route. Aside from the Early morning flights you are guaranteed to get a delay of at least an hour on that route, if you are unlucky to fly Jambojet. I think they are stretched too thin at the moment...
VituVingiSana
#9607 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 6:10:49 PM

Ngunze lands job at Safarilink Aviation [@Obiero - Your free upgrades are back!]

https://www.businessdail...33904-wfkc5mz/index.html
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#9608 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 7:54:12 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Ngunze lands job at Safarilink Aviation [@Obiero - Your free upgrades are back!]

https://www.businessdail...3904-wfkc5mz/index.html

They were never cut off @vvs 😁
Meanwhile, congratulations to my long time friend Mbuvi Ngunze.. Class is permanent

Chaka
#9609 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 10:11:14 PM

What sort of shareholding does the jamaa have in KQ?

[quote=VituVingiSana]Ngunze lands job at Safarilink Aviation [@Obiero - Your free upgrades are back!]

https://www.businessdail...3904-wfkc5mz/index.html[/quote]
Spikes
#9610 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 10:47:32 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Meanwhile, congratulations to my long time friend Mbuvi Ngunze.. Class is permanent

Class and reputation are inseparably relative.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
ArrestedDev
#9611 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 6:15:14 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

This is just as a board chair . Naikuni on the Airtel/ RVR board. Experts in facilitating registration of shell companies to avoid tax/steal/ used as conduits to win contracts from the government. The masters they were serving are in government.

obiero
#9612 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 6:47:55 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

This is just as a board chair . Naikuni on the Airtel/ RVR board. Experts in facilitating registration of shell companies to avoid tax/steal/ used as conduits to win contracts from the government. The masters they were serving are in government.

There's nothing wrong in being connected. Ngunze has done no wrong.. While at it I would be interested in finding out which alleged governmental control is held over Safarilink

ArrestedDev
#9613 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 8:17:48 AM

obiero wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

There's nothing wrong in being connected. Ngunze has done no wrong.. While at it I would be interested in finding out which alleged governmental control is held over Safarilink

Ngunze and Co. mismanaged KQ.

I am not going to argue with you about it.

Not referring to any gov't control in Safarilink. His connection with the masters in Gov't makes him sought after.

Serious individuals with the knowledge/ details of the bad governance he oversaw in KQ won't give him any managerial position.

As a board chair of safarilink, he will not be able to exercise any executive powers. Whatever he put forward as the Chairman will be vetted before implementation.
Ericsson
#9614 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 10:16:18 AM

Fair value of sh.12.50 about to be breached
VituVingiSana
#9615 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 10:29:21 AM

Ericsson wrote:

I'd be making fun of @Obiero if my only GoK investment (KenRe) wasn't going to be screwed over...

Sigh, I should have stuck with the quality private sector listings like KK which has risen 25% over the past 18 months. Even loaded up on more Unga. Or Safaricom. Even KCB! [Or more Equity]

So @Obiero, learn from my mistakes, and even though Joseph/Mikosz are good people, those who can fire them are not. Once KQ is on its feet, Mikosz will be fired coz he is a "foreigner" and Joseph will be hounded out coz he is a mzungu who brought in another mzungu to run the "national" airline.

KQ is not being run for Kenyans but a few crooks.
Ericsson
#9616 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 10:37:15 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

I'd be making fun of @Obiero if my only GoK investment (KenRe) wasn't going to be screwed over...

Sigh, I should have stuck with the quality private sector listings like KK which has risen 25% over the past 18 months. Even loaded up on more Unga. Or Safaricom. Even KCB! [Or more Equity]

So @Obiero, learn from my mistakes, and even though Joseph/Mikosz are good people, those who can fire them are not. Once KQ is on its feet, Mikosz will be fired coz he is a "foreigner" and Joseph will be hounded out coz he is a mzungu who brought in another mzungu to run the "national" airline.

Gosh you are now talking about KCB yet you have been a hater
VituVingiSana
#9617 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 10:49:26 AM

Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

"Even KCB" [vs KenRe] but I would choose Equity over KCB. My gut feeling on KCB is to be cautious.
obiero
#9618 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 11:43:30 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

"Even KCB" [vs KenRe] but I would choose Equity over KCB. My gut feeling on KCB is to be cautious.

Caution in excess leads to poverty.. Risk should be rewarded. For KQ KES 12.5 has always been fair value and serious people have the chance of a lifetime to purchase a quality share. The lack of volumes shows KES 21 remains the psychological ceiling but now that it's down close to the restructuring price, then the Open Offer has to be dirt cheap to enable success. All said and done, it's not the average man stock pick.

Spikes
#9619 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 5:03:17 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Caution in excess leads to poverty.. Risk should be rewarded. For KQ KES 12.5 has always been fair value and serious people have the chance of a lifetime to purchase a quality share. The lack of volumes shows KES 21 remains the psychological ceiling but now that it's down close to the restructuring price, then the Open Offer has to be dirt cheap to enable success. All said and done, it's not the average man stock pick.

It's about market timing ...Other observations is simply salamander noise in a big river. I urge all speculators, traders and investors to be cautious about dubious noise makers masquerading as stock analysts while themselves are serially in the red.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#9620 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 5:48:57 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

It's about market timing ...Other observations is simply salamander noise in a big river. I urge all speculators, traders and investors to be cautious about dubious noise makers masquerading as stock analysts while themselves are serially in the red.

Dear daughter what's wrong with the color red. That's your mum's favorite color. Inaonekana hapa ni lazima nitukane hutu tu late comers, ndio wajulikane. Pole lakini sikuchukii, nakudharau!