#242 Posted : Monday, October 09, 2017 4:35:37 PM

I got the interest payment.
UKITAFUTA UKABILA UTAKUFA BILA!
shalishali
#243 Posted : Monday, October 09, 2017 4:37:24 PM

shalishali wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
shalishali wrote:
Many thanks Wazuans, I believe I bought The M-Akiba in March/April this year. I have dialed the code *889# and got this:
Client code: 096......04
Instrument: M-AKIBA-002
Available Balance: 0
Total Balance: 0
I had not indicated any broker

You bought m-akiba 001 and not 002.Repeat again.Click my account and then click view auction bid status.

many thanks@Ebenyo, I have confirmed I actually bought M-akiba 001. I'll wait for 9th October to see whether I'll receive the interest payment. will update here.

Nimepata leo!
UKITAFUTA UKABILA UTAKUFA BILA!
winmak
#244 Posted : Monday, October 09, 2017 4:43:16 PM

gregory wrote:
i have just received 19,978/= through mpesa. kwani m-akiba wanadeduct ya kutuma??

22 sio pesa nyingi saaana ;-)
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
Ebenyo
#245 Posted : Monday, October 09, 2017 4:58:27 PM

shalishali wrote:
shalishali wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
shalishali wrote:
Many thanks Wazuans, I believe I bought The M-Akiba in March/April this year. I have dialed the code *889# and got this:
Client code: 096......04
Instrument: M-AKIBA-002
Available Balance: 0
Total Balance: 0
I had not indicated any broker

You bought m-akiba 001 and not 002.Repeat again.Click my account and then click view auction bid status.

many thanks@Ebenyo, I have confirmed I actually bought M-akiba 001. I'll wait for 9th October to see whether I'll receive the interest payment. will update here.

Nimepata leo!

Poa.hata mimi nimepata.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
Ebenyo
#246 Posted : Monday, October 09, 2017 5:04:27 PM

winmak wrote:
gregory wrote:
i have just received 19,978/= through mpesa. kwani m-akiba wanadeduct ya kutuma??

hata mimi nimekatwa hio ya kutuma.si hao wenyewe wagaramike ya kutuma? why pass the cost to us?

Angelica _ann
#247 Posted : Monday, October 09, 2017 6:58:46 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
winmak wrote:
gregory wrote:

hata mimi nimekatwa hio ya kutuma.si hao wenyewe wagaramike ya kutuma? why pass the cost to us?

Airtel is free smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
gregory
#248 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 11:39:02 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
winmak wrote:
gregory wrote:

Airtel is free smile

Wanaraise campaign funds Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
faa
#249 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 7:25:00 AM

a colleague of mine received 50k via mpesa on monday coz of M-Akiba. It got me thinking!

Is it possible for me to invest now ? or is it too late....

Ebenyo
#250 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 8:43:15 AM

faa wrote:
a colleague of mine received 50k via mpesa on monday coz of M-Akiba. It got me thinking!

Is it possible for me to invest now ? or is it too late....

Its not late.The secondary market is working.Dial *889# and buy according to what you have.
Taurrus
#251 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 10:51:24 AM

BTW These guys will just wire us the final sum to our mobiles? Ghai!
winmak
#252 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 4:52:22 PM

Taurrus wrote:

I doubt, supra-milli amount would not 'fit' into mpesa. I suspect if one pesalinked then the principal will be wired to your bank account
Taurrus
#253 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 12:06:30 PM

winmak wrote:
Taurrus wrote:

I doubt, supra-milli amount would not 'fit' into mpesa. I suspect if one pesalinked then the principal will be wired to your bank account

They said so somewhere, I didn't think of it then. Imagine all all that cash in mpesa and the charges to transfer,All that interest goes to Safaricom!d'oh!

Na wakora nao!Sad
winmak
#254 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 10:25:46 AM

I have been waiting for the first interest rate payment of mAkiba 2 which is not forthcoming. It was supposed to be in January but I think it got pushed back due to the extension of the offer. The mAkiba site FAQs doesn't have anything on the date of the payment. Does anyone know when we are getting paid? Or any info on who I can contact?
Pesa Nane
#255 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 11:20:58 AM

winmak wrote:
I have been waiting for the first interest rate payment of mAkiba 2 which is not forthcoming. It was supposed to be in January but I think it got pushed back due to the extension of the offer. The mAkiba site FAQs doesn't have anything on the date of the payment. Does anyone know when we are getting paid? Or any info on who I can contact?

ION, MP Keter just arrested with forged T-Bills worth Kshs. 633 million. Perhaps your interest.....
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Ericsson
#256 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 12:10:13 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
winmak wrote:

ION, MP Keter just arrested with forged T-Bills worth Kshs. 633 million. Perhaps your interest.....

The matapaka is being taught a lesson for not toeing the line
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
winmak
#257 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 12:37:38 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
winmak wrote:

Anyone with the answer to my question?
sumuni
#258 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 10:50:30 PM

winmak wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
winmak wrote:

Due to low uptake of the 2nd Mobile Bond, the National Treasury extended the second phase to September 11 2017. They then paid those who had taken up the offer before the extension on a pro-rata basis upto Sep 11 i.e they calculated the no. of days from when you took up the offer till Sep 11 and paid you the interest for those days.
The new effective dates then became Sep 11 and March 11 of every year. Expect an MPesa message before CoB March 11.

It is a curious fact that of all the illusions that beset mankind, none is quite as curious as that tendency to suppose that we are mentally and morally superior to those who differ from us in opinion.
winmak
#259 Posted : Saturday, February 17, 2018 5:22:26 PM

sumuni wrote:
winmak wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
winmak wrote:

Due to low uptake of the 2nd Mobile Bond, the National Treasury extended the second phase to September 11 2017. They then paid those who had taken up the offer before the extension on a pro-rata basis upto Sep 11 i.e they calculated the no. of days from when you took up the offer till Sep 11 and paid you the interest for those days.
The new effective dates then became Sep 11 and March 11 of every year. Expect an MPesa message before CoB March 11.

Thank you Sir Sumuni. I received the prorated interest, I will wait till March... Njaa nyingi
jawgey
#260 Posted : Monday, February 19, 2018 1:43:10 PM

sumuni wrote:
winmak wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
winmak wrote:

Winmark I was also in limbo concerning this. Thanks Sumuni for the clarification. ni wengi tuko na njaa.
Seeing is believing