wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Suzuki Alto
Snider68
#1 Posted : Monday, February 12, 2018 1:41:41 PM

Can someone please enlighten me on the performance of the Suzuki Alto? How does it compare to say a march,note or vitz? Am looking for a car to go to work and travelling home once in awhile
Chaka
#2 Posted : Monday, February 12, 2018 6:40:29 PM

What is its tyre size?
hamburglar
#3 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 11:41:40 AM

Snider68 wrote:
Can someone please enlighten me on the performance of the Suzuki Alto? How does it compare to say a march,note or vitz? Am looking for a car to go to work and travelling home once in awhile

That thing is a piece of shit. It's definitely way lower in class than a vitz or even demio. It's small, almost like being squeezed into a cupboard. Has I think 12inch tyres and when it hits a pothole you feel like there's an earthquake inside the car. I had the misfortune of taking a ride in one of those Uber chap chap altos and I wanted to alight. Very uncomfortable thing. I wonder what Uber was thinking when they introduced those things, very dumb decision. You might want to compare it to a tuk tuk and not a Vitz.
Horton
#4 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 2:42:46 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Snider68 wrote:

That thing is a piece of shit. It's definitely way lower in class than a vitz or even demio. It's small, almost like being squeezed into a cupboard. Has I think 12inch tyres and when it hits a pothole you feel like there's an earthquake inside the car. I had the misfortune of taking a ride in one of those Uber chap chap altos and I wanted to alight. Very uncomfortable thing. I wonder what Uber was thinking when they introduced those things, very dumb decision. You might want to compare it to a tuk tuk and not a Vitz.

I thought it was okay. New car they bought for 800k vs mitumbas for the same price. The vitz may have abit more foam and padding.

Try the renault kwid.

The beauty of new cars is the warranty. Which is a great feature. I have a friend who recently bought a new car and was under warranty. He had electronic issues with the radio which were sorted out gratis. They basically put in a new radio system which would have otherwise cost him a few bob if he would have imported the car. So his opinion is he loves the peace of mind