wazua Mon, Feb 19, 2018
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Q3 2017: A Strategic Re-entry into the stock market-NSE
heri
#41 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 2:23:55 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/14/2011
Posts: 578
Location: nairobi
S.Mutaga III wrote:
It is approximately 7.5 months since I started this thread. Current performance is as follows:
Counter: Total Kenya
Buying Price: Ksh 20.5 per share
Current Price: Ksh 30 per share
Gross % Profit: 46.3%
NB: So far, since January 2018, Total has been the best performing counter in the NSE.
Happy Hunting


Great . Which other counters are you invested ?
S.Mutaga III
#42 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 2:41:58 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/26/2012
Posts: 717
heri wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
It is approximately 7.5 months since I started this thread. Current performance is as follows:
Counter: Total Kenya
Buying Price: Ksh 20.5 per share
Current Price: Ksh 30 per share
Gross % Profit: 46.3%
NB: So far, since January 2018, Total has been the best performing counter in the NSE.
Happy Hunting


Great . Which other counters are you invested ?

Currently, just Total. When I make my next move, I will update it on this thread. Still trying to crunch NIC's numbers.
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
wukan
#43 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 3:16:20 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 533
S.Mutaga III wrote:
heri wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
It is approximately 7.5 months since I started this thread. Current performance is as follows:
Counter: Total Kenya
Buying Price: Ksh 20.5 per share
Current Price: Ksh 30 per share
Gross % Profit: 46.3%
NB: So far, since January 2018, Total has been the best performing counter in the NSE.
Happy Hunting


Great . Which other counters are you invested ?

Currently, just Total. When I make my next move, I will update it on this thread. Still trying to crunch NIC's numbers.


Applause Applause Total was a good catch it was really undervalued. What is your target exit price?
S.Mutaga III
#44 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 9:36:00 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/26/2012
Posts: 717
wukan wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
heri wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
It is approximately 7.5 months since I started this thread. Current performance is as follows:
Counter: Total Kenya
Buying Price: Ksh 20.5 per share
Current Price: Ksh 30 per share
Gross % Profit: 46.3%
NB: So far, since January 2018, Total has been the best performing counter in the NSE.
Happy Hunting


Great . Which other counters are you invested ?

Currently, just Total. When I make my next move, I will update it on this thread. Still trying to crunch NIC's numbers.


Applause Applause Total was a good catch it was really undervalued. What is your target exit price?

There is no fixed exit price. I plan to exit when I view the counter as overvalued. Until then,I just ride the roller coaster. My only regret is not putting in more cash.
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
obiero
#45 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 9:41:20 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 8,189
Location: nairobi
S.Mutaga III wrote:
wukan wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
heri wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
It is approximately 7.5 months since I started this thread. Current performance is as follows:
Counter: Total Kenya
Buying Price: Ksh 20.5 per share
Current Price: Ksh 30 per share
Gross % Profit: 46.3%
NB: So far, since January 2018, Total has been the best performing counter in the NSE.
Happy Hunting


Great . Which other counters are you invested ?

Currently, just Total. When I make my next move, I will update it on this thread. Still trying to crunch NIC's numbers.


Applause Applause Total was a good catch it was really undervalued. What is your target exit price?

There is no fixed exit price. I plan to exit when I view the counter as overvalued. Until then,I just ride the roller coaster. My only regret is not putting in more cash.

Hongera
www.winda.co.ke
S.Mutaga III
#46 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 9:58:50 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/26/2012
Posts: 717
mamilli wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
It is slightly over 5 months since I started this thread. Total is currently trading at Ksh 26 per share. My buying price was Ksh 20.5 per share. This represents a 26.8% rally from the buying price. Nothing much has happened lately due to the election jitters, but I believe that once the swearing in is over, everything will be back to normal. I will be updating my next move soon.


@S.mutaga what became of UNGA,ama metrics changed? you were very upbeat about it at some point.

I exited Unga a long time ago when they posted a decline in profits.
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2018 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.