wazua Mon, Feb 19, 2018
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

189 Pages«<187188189
Realities of Forex Investment
Swenani
#3761 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 10:06:44 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,020
Location: Vacuum
hisah wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Swenani wrote:
hisah wrote:
Swenani wrote:
The GBP has been on viagra today...I hope the BOE will now raise the interest rates.

By the time the dust settles 1 GBP = 1 USD. Every currency will lose vs USD when the sovereign debt drama launches.


That will be mid 2017 as of now, we shall ride on the US poll uncertainty and the court ruling on parliament approval for triggering article 50 as well as positive economic outlook of UK for 2016


GBP is the winner of Trump's election in the short term!

Analyst predict support levels of 1985, but if the pollsters were wrong on US elections why can't the analyst be wrong too!smile smile smile smile

smilesmile This is not a short term race, it's a marathon.

GBP has fallen through a critical level (1.35 - the GFC panic low) and crashed to a 31 year low. Such a break down is a powerful signal that the long term trend has now flipped in favour of lower lows. But will fair better than the euro.

The USD shock hasn't checked in yet! Have you seen the global bond index post Trump shock? $1 trillion was wiped out this week! This is happening even before the euro crashes!

When the sovereign bond debt default drama starts to unfold, the USD will gain sharply vs all currencies.
Convert some of your GBPs to USD for a rainy day. Take advantage of the GBP strength to do so.

What is the USD shock I keep yapping about? It's the USD shortage that will ensue when bonds vapourize. Those eurobonds that emerging nations have piled in will hurt really bad. Crazy currency devaluations will be the order of the day! Many nations will experience civil unrest Sad


We are aiming for GBP/USD 1.40.
"If you're tired of arguing with strangers on internet, try talking to one of them in real life"-Barack Obama 10th January 2017
lochaz-index
#3762 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 12:25:14 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/18/2014
Posts: 756
Crazy longs on the euro as the USD breaks below 90. Shooting for the low 80s before the upswing comes about. This will be one brutal fake out rally for euro bulls who will party till at least end of Q1 seeing as the US govt shutdown is piling onto the USD bear pressure. Irrational how the lack of government in Germany didn't yield much slide on the euro though the Italian elections are certain to rock that boat.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
hisah
#3763 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 12:47:28 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 8/4/2010
Posts: 8,977
Swenani wrote:
hisah wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Swenani wrote:
hisah wrote:
Swenani wrote:
The GBP has been on viagra today...I hope the BOE will now raise the interest rates.

By the time the dust settles 1 GBP = 1 USD. Every currency will lose vs USD when the sovereign debt drama launches.


That will be mid 2017 as of now, we shall ride on the US poll uncertainty and the court ruling on parliament approval for triggering article 50 as well as positive economic outlook of UK for 2016


GBP is the winner of Trump's election in the short term!

Analyst predict support levels of 1985, but if the pollsters were wrong on US elections why can't the analyst be wrong too!smile smile smile smile

smilesmile This is not a short term race, it's a marathon.

GBP has fallen through a critical level (1.35 - the GFC panic low) and crashed to a 31 year low. Such a break down is a powerful signal that the long term trend has now flipped in favour of lower lows. But will fair better than the euro.

The USD shock hasn't checked in yet! Have you seen the global bond index post Trump shock? $1 trillion was wiped out this week! This is happening even before the euro crashes!

When the sovereign bond debt default drama starts to unfold, the USD will gain sharply vs all currencies.
Convert some of your GBPs to USD for a rainy day. Take advantage of the GBP strength to do so.

What is the USD shock I keep yapping about? It's the USD shortage that will ensue when bonds vapourize. Those eurobonds that emerging nations have piled in will hurt really bad. Crazy currency devaluations will be the order of the day! Many nations will experience civil unrest Sad


We are aiming for GBP/USD 1.40.

Congrats for sticking with the bounce. Applause Applause

My advice still remains the same for nothing has changed on the larger trend. GBP will fair much better than the euro when the time comes. Don't get carried away by the current bounce.

You remind me of @mukiri when the NSE was in a solid rally in 2014 before it killed the bulls. Caution my friend.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
hisah
#3764 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 12:50:31 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 8/4/2010
Posts: 8,977
lochaz-index wrote:
Crazy longs on the euro as the USD breaks below 90. Shooting for the low 80s before the upswing comes about. This will be one brutal fake out rally for euro bulls who will party till at least end of Q1 seeing as the US govt shutdown is piling onto the USD bear pressure. Irrational how the lack of government in Germany didn't yield much slide on the euro though the Italian elections are certain to rock that boat.

Heavy prayers for the € bulls Pray
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
mnandii
#3765 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2018 3:32:03 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/11/2006
Posts: 1,596


USDCAD, wave (c) thrusting out of a triangle. Targets for wave (c), 2 are 1.2240 and 1.2172, all but certainly above 1.2058. Thereafter expect a major move to above 1.4700 (over several months of course).
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#3766 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2018 3:54:41 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/11/2006
Posts: 1,596


EURUSD currently at 1.2340s should drop in red wave [iv]. Targets are 1.2100 - 1.2020; but certainly above the lower red line (1.1962). This so as to prevent overlap between waves [i] and [iv].
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#3767 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2018 4:13:01 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/11/2006
Posts: 1,596
mnandii wrote:


Get ready for a strong drop in Gold (below $1000.00) once wave (E) completes below 1357.04.


Gold is now @ 1352.80, just a few pips from our SL level of 1357.04

The forecast is still intact unless Gold surpasses the 1357.04 which would require a re-evaluation.
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#3768 Posted : Sunday, February 04, 2018 5:08:52 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/11/2006
Posts: 1,596
mnandii wrote:


USDCAD, wave (c) thrusting out of a triangle. Targets for wave (c), 2 are 1.2240 and 1.2172, all but certainly above 1.2058. Thereafter expect a major move to above 1.4700 (over several months of course).




USDCAD has strongly rebounded from 1.2244s level as we had predicted. This is the start of a strong move to levels above 1.4700s and should be a good money maker.

#Fortune favours the prepared mind.
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#3769 Posted : Sunday, February 04, 2018 5:21:37 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/11/2006
Posts: 1,596


GBPUSD. Wave (4) over at 1.4348s. Expecting a 2500 pip drop to below 1.1630s
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#3770 Posted : Sunday, February 04, 2018 5:29:52 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/11/2006
Posts: 1,596


EURUSD correcting in wave [4]. Targets for the DOWN move are 1.2112s and 1.2033s. Thereafter a move back above 1.2540s.
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#3771 Posted : Sunday, February 04, 2018 5:31:42 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/11/2006
Posts: 1,596
Nice evening as you wait for market open (SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA).
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#3772 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 10:28:58 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/11/2006
Posts: 1,596


SHORT GBPUSD. Targeting below 1.3300s
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
aemathenge
#3773 Posted : Wednesday, February 07, 2018 1:09:23 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 2,794
Location: Kerugoya
The Board of the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) has approved the grant of a license to Execution Point Limited to operate as a Non – Dealing Online Foreign Exchange Broker in line with the Capital Markets (Online Foreign Exchange Trading) Regulations, 2017.

Copy and Pasted from: Kenyan Wall Street
Users browsing this topic
Guest (5)
189 Pages«<187188189
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2018 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.