#921 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 2:06:19 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
[quote=Ericsson]Glad that I once owned and sold this share during the good times.Bought and within 3 years the investment had doubled.
When I saw the TBL transaction, serengeti transaction and the sh.20bn debt I sensed problem ahead and sold all my holdings

The exchange bar is always on the money

What @ericsson is talking about precedes the so-called Exchange Bar.
BTW, how did the Exchange Bar do re: KQ in 2017? ;-)

We faired well as per the evidence on the exchange bar link.. Reporting cycles are here again. time to check out forecasting powers of the ever vibrant exchange bar

Here's the latest on EABL debt position https://www.businessdail...086-14ef8cvz/index.html[/quote]

Quote:
Construction of the upcoming factory, which sits on land occupied by defunct EABL brewery, commenced in July with its projected annual production capacity being 100 million litres.

The Luo nation is finished.

That is an average of 200 litres of cheap beer per Luo man/woman of drinking age.

I can't believe what I am reading here.. Shame. Meanwhile Kisumu shall be the point of production but the supplies will be distributed far and wide

How far can you distribute a 20 litre stainless steel keg container?

Uganda, Tanzania.. It can even go to Italy my friend. If you ever been to a warehouse of any kind you wouldn't ask such a question

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
sparkly
#922 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 2:15:04 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
[quote=Ericsson]Glad that I once owned and sold this share during the good times.Bought and within 3 years the investment had doubled.
When I saw the TBL transaction, serengeti transaction and the sh.20bn debt I sensed problem ahead and sold all my holdings

We faired well as per the evidence on the exchange bar link.. Reporting cycles are here again. time to check out forecasting powers of the ever vibrant exchange bar

Here's the latest on EABL debt position https://www.businessdail...086-14ef8cvz/index.html[/quote]

Quote:
Construction of the upcoming factory, which sits on land occupied by defunct EABL brewery, commenced in July with its projected annual production capacity being 100 million litres.

That is an average of 200 litres of cheap beer per Luo man/woman of drinking age.

I can't believe what I am reading here.. Shame. Meanwhile Kisumu shall be the point of production but the supplies will be distributed far and wide

Uganda, Tanzania.. It can even go to Italy my friend. If you ever been to a warehouse of any kind you wouldn't ask such a question

If you have a bulky, low margin product, it is best to manufacture it near your consumer.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#923 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 2:46:55 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Quote:

If you have a bulky, low margin product, it is best to manufacture it near your consumer.

That is undeniable but how far is Jinja, Uganda from Kisumu.. What about Bungoma, Vihiga, Homabay, Ugunja, Siaya, Keroka, Oyugis, Mbale, Kakamega..

sparkly
#924 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 6:04:38 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Quote:

That is undeniable but how far is Jinja, Uganda from Kisumu.. What about Bungoma, Vihiga, Homabay, Ugunja, Siaya, Keroka, Oyugis, Mbale, Kakamega..

Luhyias have their tea.
VituVingiSana
#925 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 7:32:29 AM

The fact is that a brewery [ceteris paribus, built at a reasonable cost] in Kisumu makes sense to supply the Western region and Uganda. Perhaps even parts of TZ [if TZ allows imports].

EABL screwed up with the sale of shares in (profitable) TBL at only 6bn, buying shares in KBL at 20bn and a botched strategy in TZ regarding Serengeti.

If well-managed, and with a conservative dividend policy, EABL can dig itself out of the debt hole in 5 years. That said, I find the shares over-priced for the current EPS but I shall look at EABL going forward.

As a stand-alone project [even with debt], I think the Kisumu brewery will pay off for EABL.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#926 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 7:42:17 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
The fact is that a brewery [ceteris paribus, built at a reasonable cost] in Kisumu makes sense to supply the Western region and Uganda. Perhaps even parts of TZ [if TZ allows imports].

EABL screwed up with the sale of shares in (profitable) TBL at only 6bn, buying shares in KBL at 20bn and a botched strategy in TZ regarding Serengeti.

If well-managed, and with a conservative dividend policy, EABL can dig itself out of the debt hole in 5 years. That said, I find the shares over-priced for the current EPS but I shall look at EABL going forward.

As a stand-alone project [even with debt], I think the Kisumu brewery will pay off for EABL.

It's a very sober move for the EABL plant to be located in Kisumu

iris
#927 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 12:01:28 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Quote:

Luhyias have their tea.

@Sparkly, you really are very good at tribal profiling, aren't you? You should also strive to better your research skills to match
sparkly
#928 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 2:53:57 PM

iris wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Quote:

Luhyias have their tea.

@Sparkly, you really are very good at tribal profiling, aren't you? You should also strive to better your research skills to match

The problem with you people is you think there is something wrong with a tribe. Which is really sad because everyone belongs to a family, a clan, a tribe, a race.

As a by the way, it is a proven fact that brewing and consuming beer is a catalyst for civilization and development. Simply put, you need grains to brew beer and the domestication/ cultivation of grains in the fertile crescent was the beginning of civilization.
Ericsson
#929 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 3:15:24 PM

Samsung splits its share 50 to 1.
waaah
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Angelica _ann
#930 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 4:16:27 PM

Ericsson wrote:
waaah

BAT should do this coz that would lead to a mad rush inside!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#931 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 4:31:15 PM

sparkly wrote:
iris wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Quote:

Luhyias have their tea.

The problem with you people is you think there is something wrong with a tribe. Which is really sad because everyone belongs to a family, a clan, a tribe, a race.

As a by the way, it is a proven fact that brewing and consuming beer is a catalyst for civilization and development. Simply put, you need grains to brew beer and the domestication/ cultivation of grains in the fertile crescent was the beginning of civilization.

So why would you say that the Luo nation is finished? That is negative ethnicity

sparkly
#932 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 7:57:41 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
iris wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Quote:

Luhyias have their tea.

So why would you say that the Luo nation is finished? That is negative ethnicity

It's common knowledge that luos are excited by:
1. Shiny toys like Mercedes-Benz;
2. Yellow women of the Gema variety;
3. Football;
4. Fiery politics of the Baba type.

Throw cheap keg in the mix and something gotta give way.
obiero
#933 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 9:31:38 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
iris wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Quote:

Luhyias have their tea.

It's common knowledge that luos are excited by:
1. Shiny toys like Mercedes-Benz;
2. Yellow women of the Gema variety;
3. Football;
4. Fiery politics of the Baba type.

Throw cheap keg in the mix and something gotta give way.

No worries..

VituVingiSana
#934 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 9:37:25 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
waaah

What for? They don't want more Chamis showing up at the AGM!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#935 Posted : Saturday, February 03, 2018 8:55:09 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
waaah

What for? They don't want more Chamis showing up at the AGM!

Chami is the Kenyan Robin Hood speaking on behalf of the voiceless NSE investor raw and uncut.. I have seen him in action and he's certainly no riffraff

obiero
#936 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 2:02:15 PM

THE EXCHANGE BAR BELIEVES THE FOLLOWING STOCKS TO BE ON CLOSE WATCH.

stocks to trade with eyes wide open 10.02.2018: arm, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cargeneral, centum, crown, deacons, eabl, eapc, equity, eveready, express, ftg, home afrika, hfck, i&m, kapch, keno, kenre, kurwitu, mumias, nbk, nic, olympia, sameer, scbk, tpsea, uchumi, unga, umeme

UNGA was always on Yasserbigchair list but some people don't take insider information seriously

heri
#937 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 2:24:00 PM

obiero wrote:

stocks to trade with eyes wide open 10.02.2018: arm, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cargeneral, centum, crown, deacons, eabl, eapc, equity, eveready, express, ftg, home afrika, hfck, i&m, kapch, keno, kenre, kurwitu, mumias, nbk, nic, olympia, sameer, scbk, tpsea, uchumi, unga, umeme

UNGA was always on Yasserbigchair list but some people don't take insider information seriously

i believe Kenol should not be here and why is NIC here ?
obiero
#938 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 7:20:58 PM

heri wrote:
obiero wrote:

i believe Kenol should not be here and why is NIC here ?

What’s the growth run rate for NIC over the last four quarters.. Therein is the answer

Pesa Nane
#939 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 8:36:08 PM

obiero wrote:

stocks to trade with eyes wide open 10.02.2018: arm, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cargeneral, centum, crown (78 today), deacons, eabl, eapc, equity, eveready, express, ftg, home afrika, hfck, i&m, kapch, keno, kenre, kurwitu, mumias, nbk, nic, olympia, sameer, scbk, tpsea, uchumi, unga, umeme

we shall re-visit
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
obiero
#940 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 11:32:16 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
obiero wrote:

stocks to trade with eyes wide open 10.02.2018: arm, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cargeneral, centum, crown (78 today), deacons, eabl, eapc, equity, eveready, express, ftg, home afrika, hfck, i&m, kapch, keno, kenre, kurwitu, mumias, nbk, nic, olympia, sameer, scbk, tpsea, uchumi, unga, umeme

we shall re-visit

Crown is being bought out same to Unga.. Dirty games