Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

61 Pages«<4445464748>»
STOCKS TO SELL by yaserbigchair
Ericsson
#901 Posted : Saturday, January 06, 2018 9:13:14 AM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
THE EXCHANGE BAR BELIEVES THE FOLLOWING STOCKS TO BE ON CLOSE WATCH IN THIS ECONOMIC TURBULENCE. ONE CAN TAKE UPTO 10% LOSS UPON EARLY EXIT IF HE/SHE HAS TO..

stocks to trade with eyes wide open 05.01.2018: arm, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cargeneral, centum, crown, deacons, eabl, eapc, equity, eveready, express, ftg, home afrika, hfck, i&m, kapch, keno, kenre, kurwitu, mumias, nbk, nic, olympia, sameer, scbk, tpsea, uchumi, unga, umeme

KQ is not in the list yet it has lost more than 10% this week.
The road down is not yet over

You can add it to the list but the Exchange Bar holds a dissenting view. KQ cannot be accurately valued until the Open Offer details are out. The maximum price of KES 18.5 seen late last year was never realistic. No sane investor should have sold out below KES 21.5 without awaiting the Open Offer. By the way, do you still believe KQ shall touch KES 2.1??

Yes
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Fyatu
#902 Posted : Sunday, January 07, 2018 7:44:54 PM

obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Dear Friends,

I BELIEVE THE FOLLOWING STOCKS TO BE ON CLOSE WATCH IN THIS ECONOMIC TURBULENCE. ONE CAN TAKE UPTO 10% LOSS UPON EARLY EXIT IF HE/SHE HAS TO..

stocks to trade with eyes wide open 05.12.17: arm, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cargeneral, centum, crown, deacons, eabl, eapc, equity, eveready, express, home afrika, hfck, i&m, kapch, keno, kenre, kurwitu, mumias, nbk, nic, olympia, sameer, scbk, tpsea, uchumi, unga, umeme

TRANSCENTURY exits yassers list at the tail end of 2017

Please explain in Lehman language why you believe Tranny is a winner in 2018

County Government of Nairobi has awarded them major contracts.. Billions

You mean the kshs. 100 million pothole repair trucks = billions??d'oh!

Nairobi county just purchased two of these at 50 millions each
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
obiero
#903 Posted : Sunday, January 07, 2018 8:16:12 PM

Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Dear Friends,

I BELIEVE THE FOLLOWING STOCKS TO BE ON CLOSE WATCH IN THIS ECONOMIC TURBULENCE. ONE CAN TAKE UPTO 10% LOSS UPON EARLY EXIT IF HE/SHE HAS TO..

stocks to trade with eyes wide open 05.12.17: arm, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cargeneral, centum, crown, deacons, eabl, eapc, equity, eveready, express, home afrika, hfck, i&m, kapch, keno, kenre, kurwitu, mumias, nbk, nic, olympia, sameer, scbk, tpsea, uchumi, unga, umeme

@fyatu once you find out about Avery EA Ltd also learn about Kuramo Capital https://www.businessdail...914274-rlhea4/index.html

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#904 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 4:13:22 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
There is a sister thread called "stocks to buy".it should be activated to bring balance.

@ebenyo Any stock not on this thread should ideally be on the buy list, ama namna gani??

the problem is that our personal tests differ.for example i like carbacid because of 1.current profit margin of 51%
2.Positive cash flow currently at kshs 605,165,000
3.Equity over assets ratio of 92%
Surely how can you advise someone to sell such a stock with those dimensions.Instead its a buy and hold for me.

Personal tastes or not, BOC and Carbacid are no longer viable businesses in their current form http://www.businessdaily...8354-ascmhiz/index.html

Gas cylinders and carbon are still relevant.Most beverages requires carbon.How will cocacola test without carbon?
Oxgen cylinders are still needed in hospitals.
I blame BOC for underhand tactics to destroy carbacid.Its nice that they are also facing it tough.
And the state of our economy is also not good.Most busineses are straining.

The cylinder has little value.. It's the gas carbon fizz that is on sale and the Chinese are bringing it here

..... ......... .................. .....

Then its BOC which will suffer most.Carbacid has diversified into equity and property investment which will help it cope.BOC has announced a profit warning while a look at Carbacid books suggest volatility

Then its BOC which will suffer most.Carbacid has diversified into equity and property investment which will help it cope.BOC has announced a profit warning while a look at Carbacid books suggest volatility but resilience.

The market starting to stare at a monkey belatedly while yasser knew it all along

Fyatu
#905 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 5:02:56 PM

obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
[quote=obiero]Dear Friends,

@fyatu once you find out about Avery EA Ltd also learn about Kuramo Capital https://www.businessdail...14274-rlhea4/index.html[/quote]

I have done a little digging and discovered that K24 TV is a subsidiary of tranny...ama i am seeing my own things(naona vitu zangu)???
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
obiero
#906 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 5:17:03 PM

Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Dear Friends,

@fyatu once you find out about Avery EA Ltd also learn about Kuramo Capital https://www.businessdail...14274-rlhea4/index.html

I have done a little digging and discovered that K24 TV is a subsidiary of tranny...ama i am seeing my own things(naona vitu zangu)???

Emilio is part and parcel of Transcentury

obiero
#907 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 7:21:57 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
EABL ten shillings down in one day http://live.mystocks.co.ke/m/stock=EABL

It's normal....just negative 3.xy% .

OK.. A 4% dip for EABL in one trading session is normal.. I did not know

I can see why you are stressed out about a 10/- drop in price. That's 2.5 KQ shares! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

What was the volume that contributed to the 10/- drop?

I believe it was almost 150,000 shares

What % of KQ's market cap is = 150,000 EABL shares?

We are talking about EABL not KQ

Just a general question on an "open" thread... Do you have the answer?

The writing was on the wall..

obiero
#908 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 7:27:07 AM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
bartum wrote:
enyands wrote:
murchr wrote:
obiero wrote:
stocks to avoid 25.03.16: transcentury, sameer, britam, eveready, express, marshalls, olympia, carbacid, eabl, eapc, cables, mumias, home afrika, kq, tpsea, kurwitu, uchumi, stanchart, cfcstanbic, nbk, umeme

Still asking WHY? Did you give an answer last time?

People will drink, the govt will fight illicit making eabl be king, keroche is taken care of by KRA ,so question is why??

Why eabl, and the senetor keg now in full supply,i see daily pick-ups full of those drums

Good company, expensive price.

You will still hear someone ask why NBK, why CABL.. The writing is on the wall

see now, supplier power at EABL ala Porter's five decrees http://www.businessdaily.../-/ya9owdz/-/index.html

news just in.. the suppliers have won the case against EABL. Lower margin of profit expected unless prices are increased
Bullshit.

why are you calling out your wife's name
Coz she is your sister. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

really? then I must be your father, coz I have been with your mother

@Obiero - You are all talk no action. You can't even get up (your defenses) yet resort to bragging and insults.

Oh, well... don't forget the 100,000/- donation towards a charity I choose. Bye.

EABL is in trouble..

I duly informed wazua on the EABL issue. Now look http://www.businessdaily...3396-hk2brfz/index.html

@vvs let's smell the coffee now.. eabl is slowly being run out of their alcoholic beverage market share in Kenya. Watch the price action tomorrow on the measly declaration of KES 2 dividend http://www.businessdaily...8462-t5ydo0z/index.html

Keroche, KWAL, WoW, Pernod and this are part of the reasons for EABL problems http://www.businessdaily...274-15bacbjz/index.html

An interesting read http://www.businessdaily...52428-74uob8/index.html

Watch and learn. The worst is yet to come

Ericsson
#909 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 8:22:10 AM

Glad that I once owned and sold this share during the good times.Bought and within 3 years the investment had doubled.
When I saw the TBL transaction, serengeti transaction and the sh.20bn debt I sensed problem ahead and sold all my holdings
obiero
#910 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 8:46:40 AM

Ericsson wrote:
Glad that I once owned and sold this share during the good times.Bought and within 3 years the investment had doubled.
When I saw the TBL transaction, serengeti transaction and the sh.20bn debt I sensed problem ahead and sold all my holdings

The exchange bar is always on the money

VituVingiSana
#911 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 9:44:18 AM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

What @ericsson is talking about precedes the so-called Exchange Bar.
BTW, how did the Exchange Bar do re: KQ in 2017? ;-)
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#912 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 5:57:51 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

We faired well as per the evidence on the exchange bar link.. Reporting cycles are here again. time to check out forecasting powers of the ever vibrant exchange bar

obiero
#913 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 7:16:10 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

We faired well as per the evidence on the exchange bar link.. Reporting cycles are here again. time to check out forecasting powers of the ever vibrant exchange bar

Here's the latest on EABL debt position https://www.businessdail...2086-14ef8cvz/index.html

Realtreaty
#914 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 9:48:12 PM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
[quote=Ericsson]Glad that I once owned and sold this share during the good times.Bought and within 3 years the investment had doubled.

Here's the latest on EABL debt position https://www.businessdail...086-14ef8cvz/index.html[/quote]
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Seems Obiero made some good money on KQ. He has sold some of which he bought at 4.50 earlier @17 (17.4.5= 12.50 Faida tupu)
obiero
#915 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 9:57:39 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Here's the latest on EABL debt position https://www.businessdail...086-14ef8cvz/index.html

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Seems Obiero made some good money on KQ. He has sold some of which he bought at 4.50 earlier @17 (17.4.5= 12.50 Faida tupu)

Hehe. Hio hesabu bonoko tu sana

sparkly
#916 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 10:38:55 PM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
[quote=Ericsson]Glad that I once owned and sold this share during the good times.Bought and within 3 years the investment had doubled.

Here's the latest on EABL debt position https://www.businessdail...086-14ef8cvz/index.html[/quote]

Quote:
Construction of the upcoming factory, which sits on land occupied by defunct EABL brewery, commenced in July with its projected annual production capacity being 100 million litres.

The Luo nation is finished.

That is an average of 200 litres of cheap beer per Luo man/woman of drinking age.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#917 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 10:54:37 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Quote:
Construction of the upcoming factory, which sits on land occupied by defunct EABL brewery, commenced in July with its projected annual production capacity being 100 million litres.

That is an average of 200 litres of cheap beer per Luo man/woman of drinking age.

I can't believe what I am reading here.. Shame. Meanwhile Kisumu shall be the point of production but the supplies will be distributed far and wide

Ericsson
#918 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 11:09:20 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Quote:

I can't believe what I am reading here.. Shame. Meanwhile Kisumu shall be the point of production but the supplies will be distributed far and wide

Hasira ya mkizi furaha ya mvuvi.
Sparkly is feeling bad the investment haiji kwao
Angelica _ann
#919 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 11:40:28 PM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Quote:

Hasira ya mkizi furaha ya mvuvi.
Sparkly is feeling bad the investment haiji kwao

Initially thought he was serious, but now I can see ni kutafuta @Obiero. Though, Whoever wants to write tribal stuff, there are enough threads huko club SK where you can quote yourself 10 times without issues, without rejoinders smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sparkly
#920 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 2:02:41 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:

Quote:

How far can you distribute a 20 litre stainless steel keg container?
Life is short. Live passionately.