wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

AKS recommendations
bartum
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 12:27:40 PM

I have been following closely aly Khan satchu recommendations for the last 10yrs,i must say he most of the time off the mark, what say Wazua concerning his latest assertion that "Barclays and Standard Chartered are my banking Picks for 2018"
MugundaMan
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 12:50:41 PM

Laughing out loudly

With all due respect to Alykhan, he's not even a finance guy. He learnt the jargon (which he speaks very well) "on the job" as a trainee for some broker back in the UK. I'm very suspicious about any fellow who names his company RICH and for whom self-promotion/TV interviews are his true stock in trade. No surprise therefore that much of his predictions (if any) are all duds. Have you listened to his daily podcasts? If you love good comedy, I suggest you google them. They should still be floating around somewhere on youtube. I always tell folks that be wary about trusting in people just because they appear on TV and sound smart. If you gamble your life savings on recommendations from such guys you might end up losing your shirt!
obiero
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 6:34:24 PM

bartum wrote:
I have been following closely aly Khan satchu recommendations for the last 10yrs,i must say he most of the time off the mark, what say Wazua concerning his latest assertion that "Barclays and Standard Chartered are my banking Picks for 2018"

He mainly trades on information being on the Capital Club league but those two are not good picks

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Ebenyo
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 6:49:14 PM

bartum wrote:

Hizo ni "zilizopendwa"
Good pick is Kcb and Co-operative bank.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
murchr
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 6:53:45 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly

With all due respect to Alykhan, he's not even a finance guy. He learnt the jargon (which he speaks very well) "on the job" as a trainee for some broker back in the UK. I'm very suspicious about any fellow who names his company RICH and for whom self-promotion/TV interviews are his true stock in trade. No surprise therefore that much of his predictions (if any) are all duds. Have you listened to his daily podcasts? If you love good comedy, I suggest you google them. They should still be floating around somewhere on youtube. I always tell folks that be wary about trusting in people just because they appear on TV and sound smart. If you gamble your life savings on recommendations from such guys you might end up losing your shirt!

On the job training is the best place to learn how to pick stocks. As Buffet.

Now what has he said about Stanchart and Barclays? In Wazua we follow the money
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Horton
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 8:16:19 PM

bartum wrote:

I guess history will repeat itself then eh?
mulla
#7 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 11:40:17 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly

This guy was a very big advocate for KQ upto the time Naikuni left. Was among his favorite stocks. Look at all the sh*t KQ have been in (only until the recent restruturing)!!!!
sparkly
#8 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 2:40:34 PM

mulla wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly

This guy was a very big advocate for KQ upto the time Naikuni left. Was among his favorite stocks. Look at all the sh*t KQ have been in (only until the recent restruturing)!!!!

What do you expect? He is in the business of promoting stocks.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#9 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 4:13:43 PM

mulla wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly

KQ turnaround started with Mbuvi Ngunze which was years ago

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45