Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

46 Pages«<444546
STOCKS TO SELL by yaserbigchair
Ericsson
#901 Posted : Saturday, January 06, 2018 9:13:14 AM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
THE EXCHANGE BAR BELIEVES THE FOLLOWING STOCKS TO BE ON CLOSE WATCH IN THIS ECONOMIC TURBULENCE. ONE CAN TAKE UPTO 10% LOSS UPON EARLY EXIT IF HE/SHE HAS TO..

stocks to trade with eyes wide open 05.01.2018: arm, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cargeneral, centum, crown, deacons, eabl, eapc, equity, eveready, express, ftg, home afrika, hfck, i&m, kapch, keno, kenre, kurwitu, mumias, nbk, nic, olympia, sameer, scbk, tpsea, uchumi, unga, umeme

KQ is not in the list yet it has lost more than 10% this week.
The road down is not yet over

You can add it to the list but the Exchange Bar holds a dissenting view. KQ cannot be accurately valued until the Open Offer details are out. The maximum price of KES 18.5 seen late last year was never realistic. No sane investor should have sold out below KES 21.5 without awaiting the Open Offer. By the way, do you still believe KQ shall touch KES 2.1??

Yes
Fyatu
#902 Posted : Sunday, January 07, 2018 7:44:54 PM

obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Dear Friends,

I BELIEVE THE FOLLOWING STOCKS TO BE ON CLOSE WATCH IN THIS ECONOMIC TURBULENCE. ONE CAN TAKE UPTO 10% LOSS UPON EARLY EXIT IF HE/SHE HAS TO..

stocks to trade with eyes wide open 05.12.17: arm, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cargeneral, centum, crown, deacons, eabl, eapc, equity, eveready, express, home afrika, hfck, i&m, kapch, keno, kenre, kurwitu, mumias, nbk, nic, olympia, sameer, scbk, tpsea, uchumi, unga, umeme

TRANSCENTURY exits yassers list at the tail end of 2017

Please explain in Lehman language why you believe Tranny is a winner in 2018

County Government of Nairobi has awarded them major contracts.. Billions

You mean the kshs. 100 million pothole repair trucks = billions??d'oh!

Nairobi county just purchased two of these at 50 millions each
obiero
#903 Posted : Sunday, January 07, 2018 8:16:12 PM

Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Dear Friends,

I BELIEVE THE FOLLOWING STOCKS TO BE ON CLOSE WATCH IN THIS ECONOMIC TURBULENCE. ONE CAN TAKE UPTO 10% LOSS UPON EARLY EXIT IF HE/SHE HAS TO..

stocks to trade with eyes wide open 05.12.17: arm, barclays, britam, cables, carbacid, cargeneral, centum, crown, deacons, eabl, eapc, equity, eveready, express, home afrika, hfck, i&m, kapch, keno, kenre, kurwitu, mumias, nbk, nic, olympia, sameer, scbk, tpsea, uchumi, unga, umeme

@fyatu once you find out about Avery EA Ltd also learn about Kuramo Capital https://www.businessdail...914274-rlhea4/index.html
Grandiose Bugger Obiero the resident wazua prophet who foresaw Bitcoin crash
obiero
#904 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 4:13:22 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
There is a sister thread called "stocks to buy".it should be activated to bring balance.

@ebenyo Any stock not on this thread should ideally be on the buy list, ama namna gani??

the problem is that our personal tests differ.for example i like carbacid because of 1.current profit margin of 51%
2.Positive cash flow currently at kshs 605,165,000
3.Equity over assets ratio of 92%
Surely how can you advise someone to sell such a stock with those dimensions.Instead its a buy and hold for me.

Personal tastes or not, BOC and Carbacid are no longer viable businesses in their current form http://www.businessdaily...8354-ascmhiz/index.html

Gas cylinders and carbon are still relevant.Most beverages requires carbon.How will cocacola test without carbon?
Oxgen cylinders are still needed in hospitals.
I blame BOC for underhand tactics to destroy carbacid.Its nice that they are also facing it tough.
And the state of our economy is also not good.Most busineses are straining.

The cylinder has little value.. It's the gas carbon fizz that is on sale and the Chinese are bringing it here

..... ......... .................. .....

Then its BOC which will suffer most.Carbacid has diversified into equity and property investment which will help it cope.BOC has announced a profit warning while a look at Carbacid books suggest volatility

Then its BOC which will suffer most.Carbacid has diversified into equity and property investment which will help it cope.BOC has announced a profit warning while a look at Carbacid books suggest volatility but resilience.

The market starting to stare at a monkey belatedly while yasser knew it all along
Fyatu
#905 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 5:02:56 PM

obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
[quote=obiero]Dear Friends,

@fyatu once you find out about Avery EA Ltd also learn about Kuramo Capital https://www.businessdail...14274-rlhea4/index.html[/quote]

I have done a little digging and discovered that K24 TV is a subsidiary of tranny...ama i am seeing my own things(naona vitu zangu)???
obiero
#906 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 5:17:03 PM

Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Dear Friends,

@fyatu once you find out about Avery EA Ltd also learn about Kuramo Capital https://www.businessdail...14274-rlhea4/index.html

I have done a little digging and discovered that K24 TV is a subsidiary of tranny...ama i am seeing my own things(naona vitu zangu)???

Emilio is part and parcel of Transcentury