wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

How to attach picture in Wazua forum
young
#1 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 4:55:21 PM

Hi all,

Please assist on the steps to follow to attach pictures.

There was a contribution or link to that before in some years back.

I tried and as mzee now I am unable to find.

Thanks and Regards

Asante Sana
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
murchr
#2 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 4:57:00 PM

The B I U bla bla icons above the text box you are typing. Click the one with 2 mountains and star it should give you

[img] put your URL here[/ img]
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
young
#3 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 5:04:05 PM

Please can this help to attach directly and paste a real picture?

Thanks
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
murchr
#4 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 5:11:16 PM

young wrote:
Please can this help to attach directly and paste a real picture?

Thanks

Correct me if am wrong,

Do you want to attach a personal picture? If yes, then its not possible. You have to load the picture on some picture hosting sites like flickr, imgur etc.

If the image is present on google etc just right click on the image and get the URL link
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
young
#5 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 5:25:50 PM

Thanks @muchr
This is what I mean. Assume I have a picture in the net from Google etc like say tomato fruit.

My challenge is to paste that picture in my article in wazua forum to illustrate that this is how tomato look like....

Hope it is clear now?

Thanks so far for your support.
murchr
#6 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 5:48:53 PM

young wrote:
Thanks @muchr
This is what I mean. Assume I have a picture in the net from Google etc like say tomato fruit.

My challenge is to paste that picture in my article in wazua forum to illustrate that this is how tomato look like....

Hope it is clear now?

Tomato

Click on "Quote" on the right side of this page and see how i attached the tomato picture. For pictures on google, right click on the image and "copy image address" use the URL in between the [img] codes and then hit preview.
holycow
#7 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 6:28:24 PM

Welcome back great sage! I hope you actively back to the NSE!!!
obiero
#8 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 6:47:15 PM

young wrote:
Thanks @muchr

Hope it is clear now?

@young we await your picture 😁

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
young
#9 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 6:49:46 PM

holycow wrote:
Welcome back great sage! I hope you actively back to the NSE!!!

Greetings @ holycow
Yep. More on health I leave investment to other gurus.
Have you taken a look on my health posts
Healthy Living & healthy Talk? please do.

Quoting @ Obiero YOU WILL THANK ME LATER....
Chaka
#10 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 7:34:16 PM

@young,what have you been up to?
young
#11 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 7:48:44 PM

Chaka wrote:

Greetings dear friend @chaka

Retired from work.

Still on stocks for dividend income and other financial instruments across boarders.
Real estate.
Travelling
Contributing articles on health recall health is wealth also
as a way of giving back to countries we invest in notably Kenya and
ghana.
Now member of SK charity club.
Chaka
#12 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 8:06:53 PM

Oh Ok..we are in the same boat..am also retired(laid off)..I remember you were to write a book?Did you do so?
young wrote:
Chaka wrote:

Retired from work.

Still on stocks for dividend income and other financial instruments across boarders.
Real estate.
Travelling
ghana.

VituVingiSana
#13 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 10:27:21 PM

Long time no see @young ... Welcome Back!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
young
#14 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 11:00:16 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:

greetings @VVS are you still pro Kenol?

Best Regards
young
#15 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 11:03:06 PM

Chaka wrote:
Oh Ok..we are in the same boat..am also retired(laid off)..I remember you were to write a book?Did you do so?
young wrote:
Chaka wrote:

Retired from work.

Real estate.
Travelling
ghana.

Karibu Sana chaka.
Have given up on writing books on stocks, occupied with other things plus stocks
of course as the fulcrum. Very keen on health and well being of recent as old papa.
VituVingiSana
#16 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 11:55:12 PM

young wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

greetings @VVS are you still pro Kenol?

Best Regards

Yes! One of my core holdings.
FY 2017 EPS 2/- (estimated) after providing for a one-time write-off of an old KPRL debt + a legal settlement.
FY 2018 will be challenging [subdued econ growth, higher oil prices, Burundi, etc] but I remain bullish given KK's slow but sure growth under the "new" CEO David Ohana.
Positives: Much lower levels of debt vs 2015, potential to buy/lease/convert more stations, new/additional pipeline (Mombasa-Nairobi) expected to operational 2Q 2018.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ebenyo
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 4:19:05 PM

murchr wrote:
young wrote:
Thanks @muchr

Hope it is clear now?

Tomato

Click on "Quote" on the right side of this page and see how i attached the tomato picture. For pictures on google, right click on the image and "copy image address" use the URL in between the [img] codes and then hit preview.

Mimi sijui hata kupost article kwa wazua.si unisaidie plis,how do you go about it.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
Tokyo
#18 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 2:33:20 AM

Quote:
Ebenyo wrote:
murchr wrote:
young wrote:
Thanks @muchr

Hope it is clear now?

Tomato

Mimi sijui hata kupost article kwa wazua.si unisaidie plis,how do you go about it.
work to prosper
Gatheuzi
#19 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 6:54:44 AM

I found these two posts to explain all the mechanics of it. If they don't consider reading this entire thread for more instructions.

Euge wrote:
1. Click on post reply at the top of the thread in which you want to post a photo.
2. At the top of the thread, there is a list of boxes B,I, U etc. click on the 6th icon on that list (magigi calls it Vera Sidika's buttocks)
3. Right click on the photo you wont to post> It must be have a link so on the internet etc select copy image url
4. Paste in between Vera Sidika's buttocks .i.e. in the middle of the 2 icons.
5. Post

Or...

Pesa Nane wrote:

The above instructions should give you

Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.