wazua Thu, Jan 18, 2018
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

64 Pages«<626364
Home Afrika Listing at NSE!
sparkly
#1261 Posted : Sunday, January 07, 2018 7:25:04 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 5,721
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Added some HAFR today at 1.40 which is surprising since my order wasn't filled yesterday but I got in today when the range was 1.40-1.55. I guess someone was keen to take profits.

My target is 100,000 shares.

Naona utakuwa fukara my brother. But since you have committed to action, I can only wish you the best from the bottom of my as


Fukara kivipi?...I believe @sparkly has insider info concerning upcoming restructuring. HAFR has been in advanced stage looking for a strategic investor(s). I think negotiations are ongoing.


No insider information. My buys are based on the 3B inventories held by the company and 1B in deferred income vis a vis their market capitalization of 0.5B.

Morningside Park
Migaa
Mitini Scapes
Tamarind Tree
Lakeview Heights

2.2B of the said inventory is stalled work in progress apart from Morningside which cannot be worth more than KES 125M. Page 59-61 note 16 and 19 deffered income refers to anticipated income for projects yet to be completed! Bandia stock http://www.homeafrika.co...-ANNUAL-REPORT-2016.pdf


1. Migaa 774 Acres, Lakeview 97 Acres, Llango Kwale 22 Acres, Kerobi plains Isinya 140 Acres. Total 1,032 Acres.

2. Even if all projects are considered failed and land is sold raw and undeveloped the company market capitalisation of 0.5B implies a valuation of KShs 500k per acre.

^ Simplified for demo only.

That's where the exchange bar cometh to help you out. Most of the land is collateral at I&M, Chase, & NIC.. HAFR has pledged legal charge on the prime collateral hence the same currently belongs to the bank and not HAFR

Sounds like a listed firm I know... I think this one "owns" some flying contraptions.

Hehe. Airline and real estate are world's apart in business strategy

I am no fan of HAFR but I hope it survives and succeeds...
It's going to be tough for real estate developers unless interest rates come down to reasonable levels WITHOUT interest rate caps. Folks love GoK securities yielding 12% after tax.

@vvs I am also not a fan and I do not wish the firm to die but I can see the symptoms


From the word go, my venture into HAFR is speculative. I don't consider HAFR investment grade.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#1262 Posted : Sunday, January 07, 2018 9:32:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,918
Location: nairobi
sparkly wrote:

From the word go, my venture into HAFR is speculative. I don't consider HAFR investment grade.

Si ungesema hivyo from the start, hizi bundles tumetumia tukidebate sasa nani atalipa
Grandiose Bugger Obiero the resident wazua prophet who foresaw Bitcoin crash
sparkly
#1263 Posted : Sunday, January 07, 2018 10:29:56 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 5,721
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:

From the word go, my venture into HAFR is speculative. I don't consider HAFR investment grade.

Si ungesema hivyo from the start, hizi bundles tumetumia tukidebate sasa nani atalipa


Quote:
Just bought myself some HAFR shares at 1.40. Speculating on their land bank which is 8-10 times their market valuation.

Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#1264 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 9:43:36 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,918
Location: nairobi
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:

From the word go, my venture into HAFR is speculative. I don't consider HAFR investment grade.

Si ungesema hivyo from the start, hizi bundles tumetumia tukidebate sasa nani atalipa


Quote:
Just bought myself some HAFR shares at 1.40. Speculating on their land bank which is 8-10 times their market valuation.


The nyani is top gainer today. Maybe I was wrong on this one?
Grandiose Bugger Obiero the resident wazua prophet who foresaw Bitcoin crash
Spikes
#1265 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 9:59:43 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/20/2015
Posts: 2,156
Location: Mombasa
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:

From the word go, my venture into HAFR is speculative. I don't consider HAFR investment grade.

Si ungesema hivyo from the start, hizi bundles tumetumia tukidebate sasa nani atalipa


Quote:
Just bought myself some HAFR shares at 1.40. Speculating on their land bank which is 8-10 times their market valuation.


The nyani is top gainer today. Maybe I was wrong on this one?


Watch and learn or else utakula kwa macho!
John 1:46 "Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?" Nathaniel asked ."Come and see," said Philip.
obiero
#1266 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 11:54:09 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,918
Location: nairobi
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:

From the word go, my venture into HAFR is speculative. I don't consider HAFR investment grade.

Si ungesema hivyo from the start, hizi bundles tumetumia tukidebate sasa nani atalipa


Quote:
Just bought myself some HAFR shares at 1.40. Speculating on their land bank which is 8-10 times their market valuation.


The nyani is top gainer today. Maybe I was wrong on this one?


Watch and learn or else utakula kwa macho!

A lion would rather die in the wilderness than eat bananas.. A monkey is a monkey, whether it jumps high from tree to tree or tries to wear suits.. By the way was just posting the alleged spike to elicit a comment from HAFR idlers. Lol
Grandiose Bugger Obiero the resident wazua prophet who foresaw Bitcoin crash
sparkly
#1267 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 12:53:56 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 5,721
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:

From the word go, my venture into HAFR is speculative. I don't consider HAFR investment grade.

Si ungesema hivyo from the start, hizi bundles tumetumia tukidebate sasa nani atalipa


Quote:
Just bought myself some HAFR shares at 1.40. Speculating on their land bank which is 8-10 times their market valuation.


The nyani is top gainer today. Maybe I was wrong on this one?


Watch and learn or else utakula kwa macho!

A lion would rather die in the wilderness than eat bananas.. A monkey is a monkey, whether it jumps high from tree to tree or tries to wear suits.. By the way was just posting the alleged spike to elicit a comment from HAFR idlers. Lol


We all own monkeys but we know who has the gorilla.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Spikes
#1268 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 1:04:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/20/2015
Posts: 2,156
Location: Mombasa
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:

From the word go, my venture into HAFR is speculative. I don't consider HAFR investment grade.

Si ungesema hivyo from the start, hizi bundles tumetumia tukidebate sasa nani atalipa


Quote:
Just bought myself some HAFR shares at 1.40. Speculating on their land bank which is 8-10 times their market valuation.


The nyani is top gainer today. Maybe I was wrong on this one?


Watch and learn or else utakula kwa macho!

A lion would rather die in the wilderness than eat bananas.. A monkey is a monkey, whether it jumps high from tree to tree or tries to wear suits.. By the way was just posting the alleged spike to elicit a comment from HAFR idlers. Lol


We all own monkeys but we know who has the gorilla.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
John 1:46 "Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?" Nathaniel asked ."Come and see," said Philip.
obiero
#1269 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 1:27:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,918
Location: nairobi
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:

From the word go, my venture into HAFR is speculative. I don't consider HAFR investment grade.

Si ungesema hivyo from the start, hizi bundles tumetumia tukidebate sasa nani atalipa


Quote:
Just bought myself some HAFR shares at 1.40. Speculating on their land bank which is 8-10 times their market valuation.


The nyani is top gainer today. Maybe I was wrong on this one?


Watch and learn or else utakula kwa macho!

A lion would rather die in the wilderness than eat bananas.. A monkey is a monkey, whether it jumps high from tree to tree or tries to wear suits.. By the way was just posting the alleged spike to elicit a comment from HAFR idlers. Lol


We all own monkeys but we know who has the gorilla.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@sparkly lol
Grandiose Bugger Obiero the resident wazua prophet who foresaw Bitcoin crash
Users browsing this topic
Guest
64 Pages«<626364
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2018 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.