wazua Thu, Jan 18, 2018
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
2018 Best Stock To Own......What's Your Prediction?
Ericsson
#21 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2017 7:55:39 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,980
Location: NAIROBI
Safaricom may clock 35
Ericsson
#22 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 4:37:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,980
Location: NAIROBI
Uchumi supermarket
sparkly
#23 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 6:42:49 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 5,721
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Ericsson wrote:
Uchumi supermarket


I would rather start my own kiosk/ duka. Will perform better.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Afroblk
#24 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 11:44:31 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 3/3/2010
Posts: 78
1) Home Afrika - Probably will deliver the most gains in 2018 of all NSE @1.35
2) Safaricom - Seems like they're venturing into cable TV, that'll be Yuge! @26
3) Kenya Power/Umeme - You can never go wrong with utility companies @9.15/12.45
4) Sanlam - The rising "middle class" is buying more insurance, plus a good management team. @27.75
Knowledge is contagious...Infect truth!
cnn
#25 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 1:42:06 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 6/17/2009
Posts: 1,544
My dividend portfolio will remain Starnchart ,BAT and WTK ...for capital gains KCB ,DTBK and Centum .
watesh
#26 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 8:19:43 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/10/2014
Posts: 615
Location: Kenya
Ericsson wrote:
Uchumi supermarket

This one depends on how well they stock and market. A small gain in market share will trigger a jump in price
obiero
#27 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 8:36:33 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,918
Location: nairobi
KQ to rise upto 30% for full year 2018
Grandiose Bugger Obiero the resident wazua prophet who foresaw Bitcoin crash
obiero
#28 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 9:20:12 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,918
Location: nairobi
Afroblk wrote:
1) Home Afrika - Probably will deliver the most gains in 2018 of all NSE @1.35
2) Safaricom - Seems like they're venturing into cable TV, that'll be Yuge! @26
3) Kenya Power/Umeme - You can never go wrong with utility companies @9.15/12.45
4) Sanlam - The rising "middle class" is buying more insurance, plus a good management team. @27.75

All the rest OK apart from HAFR which is likely to delist
Grandiose Bugger Obiero the resident wazua prophet who foresaw Bitcoin crash
obiero
#29 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 9:23:41 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,918
Location: nairobi
watesh wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Uchumi supermarket

This one depends on how well they stock and market. A small gain in market share will trigger a jump in price

Naivas making major moves in the CBD.. Uchumi likely to struggle
Grandiose Bugger Obiero the resident wazua prophet who foresaw Bitcoin crash
mlennyma
#30 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 10:45:39 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/21/2010
Posts: 5,567
Location: nairobi
obiero wrote:
watesh wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Uchumi supermarket

This one depends on how well they stock and market. A small gain in market share will trigger a jump in price

Naivas making major moves in the CBD.. Uchumi likely to struggle

Uchumi can take advantage of the nakumatt gap but must act fast
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
obiero
#31 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 12:56:16 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,918
Location: nairobi
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
watesh wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Uchumi supermarket

This one depends on how well they stock and market. A small gain in market share will trigger a jump in price

Naivas making major moves in the CBD.. Uchumi likely to struggle

Uchumi can take advantage of the nakumatt gap but must act fast

They may have the will but lack funding
Grandiose Bugger Obiero the resident wazua prophet who foresaw Bitcoin crash
nashx
#32 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 5:05:21 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/28/2014
Posts: 150
Location: Nairobi
cnn wrote:
My dividend portfolio will remain Starnchart ,BAT and WTK ...for capital gains KCB ,DTBK and Centum .


What's up with WTK...seen a lot of supply coming up of late...Is there something spooking guys....but I remain a net buyer nevertheless at those prices (150-160)
No matter what, the broker always takes your 4.2%!!
Ericsson
#33 Posted : Monday, January 08, 2018 11:34:57 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,980
Location: NAIROBI
Safaricom,KCB and Kenya Re
Stocks to watch in 2018
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2018 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.