wazua Mon, Jun 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Are Wazua ADMINISTRATORS really serious ...... ....
qw25041985
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2010 7:03:01 PM

I am just wonderin those who designed this website (wazua mobile version) are they computer literate ?????How can they redesing the mobile version of wazua.co.ke to be very very very graphics intensive.???????

I donot get it.A mobile versiion of any website has to be light as possible Key word there is light.

Now how am i supposed to browse this website cheaply when i am away from my computer ?????Can the ADMINS please change it to its prior version to save use some data costs.......Thanx and no pun intended >smile smile
Your future depends on your dreams so go to sleep !
wazua
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2010 7:20:02 PM

Dear @qw25041985,

We are in the process of upgrading hosting servers as intimated in our post over a week ago http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...s&m=79343#post79343

Currently m.wazua.co.ke is loading the main site and we hope to regularize the situation by Monday. If you have previously visited the mobile site, you will note some effort has been made to provide a light platform.

Thank you for your patience.
BGL
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2010 11:10:40 PM

BIG CONGRATS WAZUA!!

Previously, i always had a problem accessing the mobile version which is now solved. Furthermore the mobile version content was very minimal since the big switch from stockskenya to Wazua. I can now view wazua's website on my GSM as it appears on a PC.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
Gordon Gekko
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 30, 2010 5:59:20 AM

@BGL, what is currently loading on the mobile platform was always available when you enter www.wazua.co.ke
@wazua, I hope you revert us back to the mobile edition and while at it could we also have the live prices for ALL the counters on the mobile edition, in addition to a screen for the top 5 gainers and losers.
BGL
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 30, 2010 10:32:55 AM

Gordon Gekko wrote:
@BGL, what is currently loading on the mobile platform was always available when you enter www.wazua.co.ke

I think you do not understand my post.....it is a comparison of www.wazua.co.ke and its sister http://m.wazua.co.ke/ Let me explain! the mobile version had very limited information up to friday. As far as i am concerned, with my GSM i just access all the features someone using a PC is able to access.

History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison