Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Toyota Wish Vs Mazda Premacy...
Ngogoyo
#21 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 11:29:42 AM

Forester wrote:
geofreygachie wrote:
Chaka wrote:
Very nice..so would this raise the vehicle or it would stop it from going too low under load?
geofreygachie wrote:
Chaka wrote:
@geofreygachie ,

You don't need to replace your stock springs.All you need ni hizo rubber inserts .This is a DIY job.They are available at Amazon UK .I will be shipping some sets by end of this month incase you might need them.

The inserts stop the vehicle from going low under load.The vehicle will only gain 20mm- 40mm all round (this varies) from the stock ground clearance..

How much do those spring aids go for? I wish I got this info before going for King Springs from Oriel. Inasmuch as I appreciate
the car (Legacy Wagon BP5) has never scrapped the ground since I fixed them, the ride comfort is compromised and feels a bit rough.
Would be willing to sell the HD springs but to who? Costed about 40k and have run with them for a year.

Yes @geofreygachie

Import for us. I own a legacy saloon 2008 and am willing to remove the king coils and put back the original coils with these rubber inserts. Just charge us a commission.
Forester
#22 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 11:48:44 AM

mmarto wrote:
Forester wrote:

How much do those spring aids go for? I wish I got this info before going for King Springs from Oriel. Inasmuch as I appreciate
the car (Legacy Wagon BP5) has never scrapped the ground since I fixed them, the ride comfort is compromised and feels a bit rough.
Would be willing to sell the HD springs but to who? Costed about 40k and have run with them for a year.

Hi. I am in the process of changing my springs and shocks and am told of Robs Magic and Monroe as the best. How do they compare with King spring?

@mmarto,
I previously had stock springs and the car would scrap. No experience with Robs or Monroe springs but there's a thread on shocks/suspension on Wazua which is very detailed.
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.
geofreygachie
#23 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 1:59:53 PM

Ngogoyo wrote:
Forester wrote:
geofreygachie wrote:
Chaka wrote:
Very nice..so would this raise the vehicle or it would stop it from going too low under load?
geofreygachie wrote:
Chaka wrote:
@geofreygachie ,

You don't need to replace your stock springs.All you need ni hizo rubber inserts .This is a DIY job.They are available at Amazon UK .I will be shipping some sets by end of this month incase you might need them.

The inserts stop the vehicle from going low under load.The vehicle will only gain 20mm- 40mm all round (this varies) from the stock ground clearance..

Yes @geofreygachie

Import for us. I own a legacy saloon 2008 and am willing to remove the king coils and put back the original coils with these rubber inserts. Just charge us a commission.

Ok.Kindly nitumie your contact kwa hii email hapa geofreygachie(@)gmail.com.
Divers - can you laugh in scuba gear, or will you drown? I was wondering. - James May.
geofreygachie
#24 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 2:17:32 PM

Forester wrote:
geofreygachie wrote:
Chaka wrote:
geofreygachie wrote:
Chaka wrote:
@geofreygachie ,

If i was bring a set (4 pieces) for you it would cost approximately Ksh 13,000 ( This figure assumes i am only shipping your package only).If i get a couple of orders the cost will be slightly lower.I need the measurement too from you so as to get you the exact fit for your vehicle.Check below the first pic on how to measure.

Divers - can you laugh in scuba gear, or will you drown? I was wondering. - James May.
Ngogoyo
#25 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 2:40:32 PM

geofreygachie wrote:

Ok.Kindly nitumie your contact kwa hii email hapa geofreygachie(@)gmail.com.
[/quote]

Good. will measure and drop you an email
Chaka
#26 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 2:46:01 PM

So the 'diameter' doesn't matter?
geofreygachie wrote:

If i was bring a set (4 pieces) for you it would cost approximately Ksh 13,000 ( This figure assumes i am only shipping your package only).If i get a couple of orders the cost will be slightly lower.I need the measurement too from you so as to get you the exact fit for your vehicle.Check below the first pic on how to measure.

geofreygachie
#27 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 3:00:37 PM

Chaka wrote:
geofreygachie wrote:

Diameter doesn't matter.
sitaki.kujulikana
#28 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 6:51:20 PM

those spring aids do seem to raise the vehicle, they only aid when the load is too heavy, so if a car is low they will not help much.

back to the topic, if you prefer sliding doors then the mazda is for you, if you need a cheaper option in that class then the mazda is for you, the best hapa is just to visit one of those car yards and drive both cars, while at that also try the honda stream.

my opinion is stream, premacy, wish in that order, if you are watching your cash then premacy, stream, wish, if resale value is important to you then wish, premacy, stream.
Surething
#29 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 8:57:59 PM

Very true. Resale value should not be a factor in the decision to purchase a car. Some cursory research on olx shows a newly imported Mazda Premacy goes for anything between 880k & 1 million, while the cheapest Toyota Wish goes for 1.2 million..... So what if after a few years of use you sell a Mazda you bought for 900k for 600k.... You bought it for 300k less.
Coolbull wrote:
Mazda Premacy anytime. Resale value nowadays in not here or there. Some people are going to the market looking for Nissans, Hondas, Mazdas, etc, having heard something good about them from friends.

kaka2za
#30 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 3:55:35 PM

geofreygachie wrote:
Chaka wrote:
geofreygachie wrote:

Diameter doesn't matter.

@GG ulileta Spring Aid?
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
washiku
#31 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 9:32:21 PM

Surething wrote:
Very true. Resale value should not be a factor in the decision to purchase a car. Some cursory research on olx shows a newly imported Mazda Premacy goes for anything between 880k & 1 million, while the cheapest Toyota Wish goes for 1.2 million..... So what if after a few years of use you sell a Mazda you bought for 900k for 600k.... You bought it for 300k less.
Coolbull wrote:
Mazda Premacy anytime. Resale value nowadays in not here or there. Some people are going to the market looking for Nissans, Hondas, Mazdas, etc, having heard something good about them from friends.

Makes sense