wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Bio-electromagnetics of relationships
tycho
#41 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 11:23:42 PM

A question is asked as to why Plato and his tradition emphasized on the learning of mathematics over a long period of time before one is ready, for example for the civic life.

There's a controversy here, or at least a debate on what mathematics is.

The good news is that we may be limiting our areas of inquiry as far as creating a metaphysic is concerned. I hope I can get to write more systematically about what we're talking about.

Apropos, maybe this thread needs like a month or two before resurfacing. At least for the sake of quality.
Wakanyugi
#42 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 12:29:25 PM

tycho wrote:
A question is asked as to why Plato and his tradition emphasized on the learning of mathematics over a long period of time before one is ready, for example for the civic life.

Mathematics is the closest thing we have to a Universal language. An equation is an equation is an equation.

The other condition that Plato/Aristotle and others emphasized is observation as a requirement for validating scientific inquiry. The idea is, if conditions are similar, what you observe and what I observe should be the same.

Quantum mechanics blew both of these notions out of the water by arguing that, while the process of mathematics and observation can be pined down, the results can not - they are dependent on interpretation. Who interprets? The observer. From here making the case that the observer creates the reality he then observes is easy.

And now I am happy to take a break. For the next few days I'll be fully immersed in the political drama we have mounted. See you after the show.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
tycho
#43 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:35:32 PM

@Wakanyugi, I'm back.

While we think about how the homo sapiens sapiens comes to be let's look at this document:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.../pdf/pnas01090-0042.pdf

tycho
#44 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:43:45 PM

tycho
#45 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:54:10 PM

Wakanyugi
#46 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 5:16:03 PM

tycho wrote:
http://www.quantumbiosystems.org/admin/files/QBS%206%20(1)%2099-114.pdf

Thank you Tycho. Let me take my time to go through these links.

Meanwhile I have a question for you.

In a spaceless, timeless quantum construct, does the speed of light matter?
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
tycho
#47 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 1:14:49 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:
tycho wrote:

I think your question is self contradicting because it pre-supposes space-time.

tycho
#48 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2017 2:04:49 PM

The greatest art, the greatest science is alchemy.

Let's all go to the garden, and partake of the fruit of the tree of life.

After all, what is knowledge for, but to eat from this tree? All learning can only have this object. All relationships, all works point to this tree.
Wakanyugi
#49 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 5:23:22 PM

tycho wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
tycho wrote:

I think your question is self contradicting because it pre-supposes space-time.

Hi Tycho,

The political drama is over, save for the encore promised on Jamhuri day. On to other things.

My reference to space/time was to the Einsteinian sort. Where space and time are largely the same entity only manifested differently; the perception of each subject to an observers frame of reference.

The odd thing is that Eisntein so it fit to hang his general relativity theory on a constant 'c' - the speed of light - which can only be constant if the same relative space/time is constant too (speed is a factor of space and time). Arguing as he does that the speed of light is not subject to a frame of reference yet the space and time through which light transits are relative doesn't make sense to me. Or am I missing something?

Next question: are the observer in the quantum construct and the observer (frame of reference) in relativity one and the same?

tycho
#50 Posted : Wednesday, December 13, 2017 4:42:06 PM

@Wakanyugi, your questions have plagued me since you posted and I think that not responding won't do me any favor.

In my opinion,

1. Space and time are not one and the same. They are only manifested simultaneously. Evidence can be provided using an object oriented model where objects relate according to time while the forms behind the object aren't timed but exist. Where do they exist?

2. The speed of light is constant in a vacuum, but do vacuums exist? In my opinion vacuums don't exist, therefore the speed of light is hardly ever constant or because of uniformity of matter in the universe the speed of light appears to be constant on any system being considered. I go for the latter opinion.

3. The observer in quantum mechanics and the observer in relativity may not be the one and the same considering differences in the planes of observation involved and the laws inherent in the planes.

Quantum mechanics seems to be strongest on what I call the 'astral plane' while relativity appears to be on the 'physical plane'. The former deals with forms and the latter, with objects.
obiero
#51 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 7:25:38 PM

tycho wrote:
Today, I got a litte tired and decided to take a nap. But still I couldn't rest. What was wrong?

My mind wandered, wandered, and then there I was, thinking about Tesla. So I wake up and start looking for Tesla's works, and drifting towards anything that sounded like Tesla. But I couldn't get what I wanted.

But work, work... and then I have it now. If human are black bodies and have electromagnetic fields, then there must be a way that they can communicate electromagnetically.

Well, if you're reading this post then there are electromagentic interactions between us. But whether you can make anything of what I'm saying also depends on your frequency level...

But here's something interesting: bodies with similar electromagnetic fields only attract when occupying space, but repel when efforts are made to fuse them. Why is that?

Then consider two humans with different energy fields fusing like in a marriage. Then slowly the energy fields become similar. The relationship changes slowly over time. Then they have to divorce or radically change the relationship for the worse...

Interesting

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
tycho
#52 Posted : Friday, December 22, 2017 2:40:11 PM

What technique did Elijah use to heal the boy? If the tradition of Israel as a theological idea is something to go by, then the prophets used bio-photons to bring the boy back to life.

1 Kings 17:21
Quote:
And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again.
tycho
#53 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2018 10:46:01 AM

tycho
#54 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2018 11:43:16 AM

tycho
#55 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2018 9:43:32 PM