wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<567
Mpango wa kando....now officially accepted!!??
Bigchick
#121 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 5:27:11 PM

wukan wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
What does one do to be a mpango wa kando?

A serious mpango is a serious position my friend. Most able bodied men are now looking for a peaceful one across borders, TZ, Rwanda, Dubai, etc, Kenyan ladies though so beautiful, well dressed, wengi with an education wame already pelekwa lodgings, rented etc by sponsors, tenderprenuers, politicians, etc when in campo or joboo and can have a foul a mouth as a k-street women, i think you have seen several shootings and 'love triangle' murders to understand what am talking about, very clever women who will label you "ATM" and keep a useless youth somewhere to satisfy her overstrained ninio and such nonsense, total cold hearted sluts!

Hapana@MuchKnow.

Please withdraw those words.Out of all of us only 5% or Max 10% are what you have described.We are decent.By the way being a mpango or what you have described above takes lots of guts which many ladies dont have.Plus our society kinda guides our life.Immediate family,extended family,friends,church etc subconsciously dictate how we lead our lives.Plus majority of us are quite naive and shao and afraid to venture into that world.

By the way kenyan women are too polite/decent they end up being boring. I've met some beautiful decent women who are so boring painting walls is more entertaining. Somehow they think the decency should be rewarded but that never happens and they accumulate some level of bitterness and hurt that explodes in 'saitan' moment and the men flee. The ones who become mpango learnt how to package themselves they know when to be polite and when to be a whore bed. Becoming a mpango takes branding, packaging, investment in social skills, learning how a man thinks, validating his dreams, massaging his ego

Reading through your post and that of @Muchknow I am left to wonder "Sasa munataka tufanye nini"

Do we become langas or do we remain decent?

Meanwhile my target ajue hataniepuka.I am a go getter.....
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
hardwood
#122 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 11:48:28 AM

Swenani
#123 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 2:29:29 PM

hardwood wrote:

Lucky guy and girl,everyone benefits
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Lolest!
#124 Posted : Thursday, December 14, 2017 1:37:50 PM

Well...just open fb link. Kushikwa shiki shiki smile
https://www.facebook.com...l/posts/1620454228012218
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Swenani
#125 Posted : Thursday, December 14, 2017 7:52:55 PM

[quote=Lolest!]Well...just open fb link. Kushikwa shiki shiki smile
https://www.facebook.com.../posts/1620454228012218[/quote]

But even assuming the fish was not seen in the mirror. It would have been easier to be caught or how would he have explained to the wife how the photo was taken in a hotel yet it is not a selfie or a mirror photo?
Lolest!
#126 Posted : Thursday, December 14, 2017 9:49:41 PM

Swenani wrote:

But even assuming the fish was not seen in the mirror. It would have been easier to be caught or how would he have explained to the wife how the photo was taken in a hotel yet it is not a selfie or a mirror photo?

One of my male colleagues passed by. You knkw James, nominated MCA? No, not that one, he's new, nominated. Special interests

Will bring him over for chai one day
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Bigchick
#127 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 7:57:02 AM

To some he is a "hero"for having gotten such a hot "fish".To others he is an unlucky guy who has been caught.To his family/wife he has embarrased and caused them ridicule henceforth.My heart goes out to the wife who will have no peace for a long time to come.

Who posted the pic?Is it the girl or MCA.If its girl she is foolish thinking she will gain mileage.If its MCA he is thick and disrespectful to his family.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
radio
#128 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 8:41:35 AM

Bigchick wrote:

To some he is a "hero"for having gotten such a hot "fish".To others he is an unlucky guy who has been caught.To his family/wife he has embarrased and caused them ridicule henceforth.My heart goes out to the wife who will have no peace for a long time to come.

Who posted the pic?Is it the girl or MCA.If its girl she is foolish thinking she will gain mileage.If its MCA he is thick and disrespectful to his family.

Whoa!!!!!!!Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
kaka2za
#129 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 8:44:55 AM

Bigchick wrote:

I saw similar photo in 2013. This one could have been re-enacted.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Swenani
#130 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 9:03:06 AM

Bigchick wrote:

What if it's the wife who posted it publicly as a revenge and to embarrass the MCA? As per the FB post, the MCA sent the pic to the wife to show her that he was relaxing in the room alone
Angelica _ann
#131 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 9:46:34 AM

Swenani wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

What if it's the wife who posted it publicly as a revenge and to embarrass the MCA? As per the FB post, the MCA sent the pic to the wife to show her that he was relaxing in the room alone

Wife should have been happy seeing the hubby and it ends there. Not starting Troon stuff, you will always get and imagine thingz - the devil is a liar. Anyway kila nyumba iko na zake smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Mukiri
#132 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 10:59:07 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Wife should have been happy seeing the hubby and it ends there. Not starting Troon stuff, you will always get and imagine thingz - the devil is a liar. Anyway kila nyumba iko na zake smile smile smile

Naked truth! Laughing out loudly Funniest comment

Proverbs 19:21
Mtafiti
#133 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 11:54:29 AM

kaka2za wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

I too, have seen this photo long before. Will fish it out.
Swenani
#134 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 1:28:04 PM

Mtafiti wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

I too, have seen this photo long before. Will fish it out.

It appears the two of you are keeping a tab on all the controversial and scandalous photos