wazua Wed, Apr 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

186 Pages«<136137138139140>»
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20
lochaz-index
#2741 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 3:54:58 PM

Ericsson wrote:
http://kenyanwallstreet.com/will-nse-20-recover

A jaw dropping P/E on CIC...highest in the market bar Kenya Orchards.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
lochaz-index
#2742 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 4:03:07 PM

mnandii wrote:

SAFARICOM in an extended fifth wave. The extended fifth starts from the blue wave 4 low (about 12.50). We have completed waves ((i)) ((ii)) ((iii)) [circled]. Wave ((iv)) is about to complete then wave ((v)). Targets for completion of the full pattern is about 27.00 - 33.00. Afterwards Safcom should drop sharply to about 16.00.

Safcom has been one odd duck from the onset of the bear period in 2015. It has heavily participated in any broad market upside but rarely fancies a downturn...sort of a decoupling-coupling back and forth relationship with market. Would be interesting to see what eventually knocks the wind out of its bear resistance sails.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
Ericsson
#2743 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 11:26:29 AM

lochaz-index wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

The current price has factored in the Half year earnings released in July.
If there is a decline in the second half such that the full year results come below expectation a price correction will follow.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ericsson
#2744 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 3:31:20 PM

lochaz-index wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Those are my favorites so long as fundamentals and management are right.
It shows there is higher potential for future growth
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
mamilli
#2745 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 4:22:05 PM

Ericsson wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

@Ericsson,forgive my naivety but that PE of 78 beats me,others give a figure of 13,kama AKS hapa http://www.rich.co.ke/rcdata/company.php?i=NjE%3D
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
obiero
#2746 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 4:24:45 PM

mamilli wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
[quote=Ericsson]http://kenyanwallstreet.com/will-nse-20-recover

@Ericsson,forgive my naivety but that PE of 78 beats me,others give a figure of 13,kama AKS hapa http://www.rich.co.ke/rcdata/company.php?i=NjE%3D[/quote]
Check the company financials and compute for yourself if its not expressly stated

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
littledove
#2747 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 4:31:59 PM

mamilli wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
[quote=Ericsson]http://kenyanwallstreet.com/will-nse-20-recover

@Ericsson,forgive my naivety but that PE of 78 beats me,others give a figure of 13,kama AKS hapa http://www.rich.co.ke/rcdata/company.php?i=NjE%3D[/quote]
i also doubt the pe 0f 78 we need to check further or do our own calculation
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
mnandii
#2748 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 9:29:25 AM

Kenya’s Private Sector Activity Contracts to Lowest level in History – PMI

link
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
Liv
#2749 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 9:59:52 AM

mnandii wrote:

link

In History of 3 years? The survey started in 2014....lol

The sky is falling surely
Angelica _ann
#2750 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 10:03:56 AM

Liv wrote:
mnandii wrote:

link

In History of 3 years? The survey started in 2014....lol

The sky is falling surely

Saw that and moved on ........ smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
lochaz-index
#2751 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 11:01:36 AM

mnandii wrote:

link

The private sector has had no legs to stand on for quite a while. Unfortunately, it is going to get worse for the near and medium term. Since the government is not willing to cut back on deficit spending, then forced austerity and fiscal consolidation is coming to KE.
obiero
#2752 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 2:19:16 PM

lochaz-index wrote:
mnandii wrote:

link

The private sector has had no legs to stand on for quite a while. Unfortunately, it is going to get worse for the near and medium term. Since the government is not willing to cut back on deficit spending, then forced austerity and fiscal consolidation is coming to KE.

Kwisha sisi. The two men have messed us up

Angelica _ann
#2753 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 2:32:58 PM

obiero wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
mnandii wrote:

link

Looks more like Baba (hides) smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
iris
#2754 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 4:02:55 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
mnandii wrote:

link

Who to blame is a one million cowrie shells question in today's Kenya. The answer is fully dependent on which side of the big divide you are.

http://www.nation.co.ke/oped/op...78956-2tr6nkz/index.html
obiero
#2755 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 7:12:45 AM

iris wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
mnandii wrote:

link

Who to blame is a one million cowrie shells question in today's Kenya. The answer is fully dependent on which side of the big divide you are.

http://www.nation.co.ke/oped/op...78956-2tr6nkz/index.html

Even before the elections, this country was being mismanaged. So we know exactly who to blame

mnandii
#2756 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 11:44:11 AM

mnandii wrote:

SAFARICOM in an extended fifth wave. The extended fifth starts from the blue wave 4 low (about 12.50). We have completed waves ((i)) ((ii)) ((iii)) [circled]. Wave ((iv)) is about to complete then wave ((v)). Targets for completion of the full pattern is about 27.00 - 33.00. Afterwards Safcom should drop sharply to about 16.00.

In Line with my expectation of a major bear in Safricom soon the following news am getting is relevant.

Quote:
BREAKING: Ms. Yolanda Zuleka Cuba, Chief Executive Officer of Vodafone Ghana to replace sacked Bob Collymore.

Women take charge during bear markets. The lady will take charge of Safaricom at a time we expect Safcom to complete its fifth wave then start a major correction.

Elections: Women, Bear Markets, Pot and More

Quote:
In this next report from Elliott Wave International correspondent Bob Stokes, he explains that the gender barrier tends to dissipate during stock market downturns. And politics is a high-profile field where women have risen to prominence during bear markets

link
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mamilli
#2757 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 12:29:17 PM

mnandii wrote:
mnandii wrote:

In Line with my expectation of a major bear in Safricom soon the following news am getting is relevant.

Quote:
BREAKING: Ms. Yolanda Zuleka Cuba, Chief Executive Officer of Vodafone Ghana to replace sacked Bob Collymore.

Women take charge during bear markets. The lady will take charge of Safaricom at a time we expect Safcom to complete its fifth wave then start a major correction.

Quote:
In this next report from Elliott Wave International correspondent Bob Stokes, he explains that the gender barrier tends to dissipate during stock market downturns. And politics is a high-profile field where women have risen to prominence during bear markets

link

Interesting....this socialeconomics is one deep subject.In many instances,your observations turn out right.
Angelica _ann
#2758 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 12:30:57 PM

mamilli wrote:
mnandii wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

link

Interesting....this socialeconomics is one deep subject.In many instances,your observations turn out right.

Vako smile
mamilli
#2759 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 2:21:51 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
mamilli wrote:
mnandii wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

link

Vako smile

Hehe,@angelica hii ni science,si vako.I suspected this bear maneno won't go well with the ladies in the house.
mnandii
#2760 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 4:09:50 PM

The NSE 20 Share Index is completing an Elliott Zigzag. Targets for wave 'C' are 3880-3900. Afterwards expect the Index to fall back below 3540.