wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Ghaki!!
masukuma
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:26:03 PM

Kusadikika
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:48:18 PM

The woman is in love even before she has tasted Jembe ya Mkisii. I feel so sorry for that husband. After 1 year of living in Kisii Kevin will not have any use for her and her husband and father can have her back for free. Haki ya Mungu hiyo ni kukaliwa aina gani where a woman tells you she is in love with someone else half a world away and you still insist that you are fighting for her?

This is the most extreme kind of religious fundamentalism. Bibi amekwambia hakufeel hata kidogo yet for 18 years unakaa tu because you are a good christian and you can't disobey Gods word. Is that freedom or slavery?

That man is leading the most pathetic life in the world. At least the wife is following her passion. She might be wrong and she most likely will get disappointed and probably get hurt but she is at least following her heart and living her life.
Kusadikika
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:10:06 PM

You know the greatest compliment a lady of Koinange Street can pay you is to ask , "kwani wewe ni Mkisii?" Ukisikia hilo swali jua kwamba umekung'uta vitu kung'u kung'u hadi akafurahia.
mpobiz
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:49:50 PM

Yaani huyo mkisii ni pastor? Those sweet words in ekegusii accent hypnotized the lady I now wonder what will happen to her akionja kuni.
Now this Americans will never trust any kenyan man near their women. American couples will fear coming to this country and this will hurt our hospitality industry.
The romance capital of the world is now kisii county.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Amores
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 12:03:27 AM

Laughing out loudly Wazua mtaniua one day
I am happy
wazuaguest
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:11:26 PM

Lol...That Kevin guy made my day....But on a serious note,you wouldn't want him to have your wife's number.
Africa belongs to Africans.
Jump-steady
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:45:02 PM

wazuaguest wrote:
Lol...That Kevin guy made my day....But on a serious note,you wouldn't want him to have your wife's number.

Laughing out loudly