wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Angukia chapaa - a scam hiding in plain sight?
deadpoet
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 8:00:38 AM

Remember the competition Nation ran a few months ago? For only 30 BOB per SMS, you could stand to win Ksh 30 million!

Interesting that no winner was announced despite the heavy marketing blitz. I wonder how much money they made from poor househelps.
Angelica _ann
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 8:04:28 AM

How do you know no winner has been announced? Shows you have been following it closely smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
deadpoet
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 8:09:21 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
How do you know no winner has been announced? Shows you have been following it closely smile

PLOT TWIST: I'm a poor househelp.
washiku
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 8:26:53 AM

deadpoet wrote:
Remember the competition Nation ran a few months ago? For only 30 BOB per SMS, you could stand to win Ksh 30 million!

Interesting that no winner was announced despite the heavy marketing blitz. I wonder how much money they made from poor househelps.

Kwani you had a deal with your house girl?smile Ulicheswo
Swenani
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 9:07:35 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Alikua anacheza angukia airport instead of angukia chapaa
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Angelica _ann
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 9:18:41 AM

Swenani wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Alikua anacheza angukia airport instead of angukia chapaa

If i win, i will give you tings# d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 10:04:27 AM

deadpoet wrote:

Lottery is just that, lottery. Check that word up in the dictionary. It's a game of chance. Chances are that nobody won the jackpot. By the way, they are running another one where you are supposed to guess like 20 numbers correctly and the clever idiots even consider a two digit number as one eg seventeen is considered as a number. Now what are the odds that you can even win? If you must gamble, stick to the sportspesa kind. Wachana na computer generated vifaranga Laughing out loudly gambling.

BBI will solve it
:)
Swenani
#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 10:46:44 AM

2012 wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

Lottery is just that, lottery. Check that word up in the dictionary. It's a game of chance. Chances are that nobody won the jackpot. By the way, they are running another one where you are supposed to guess like 20 numbers correctly and the clever idiots even consider a two digit number as one eg seventeen is considered as a number. Now what are the odds that you can even win? If you must gamble, stick to the sportspesa kind. Wachana na computer generated vifaranga Laughing out loudly gambling.

Is it an letter, alpha numeric or a word?
mpobiz
#9 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 12:59:11 PM

2012 wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

I don't gamble but I believe that you are right. Betting games are better than lottery
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Lolest!
#10 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 1:38:09 PM

deadpoet wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

PLOT TWIST: I'm a poor househelp.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Swenani
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 2:47:02 PM

mpobiz wrote:
2012 wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

I don't gamble but I believe that you are right. Betting games are better than lottery

I'm not racist but black Americans are generally lazy and criminals
smile smile smile smile

It's okay Mpobiz, we don't judge you for engaging in alternative investments