wazua Mon, Sep 23, 2024

17 Pages«<7891011>»
Jimi Wanjigi
#161 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:19:13 PM

What's the relevance to guns found in his home?

He says it's personal, it's political. Was it wise of the government of the day, I don't know? Poor optics though.

"...They came in here, more than a 100 people ... GSU officers armed to the teeth..."

Finally the man with no face is all over the media.

1) why did you have to hide in the ceiling?
2) for what purpose do you need all those guns?
3) you agree there was a search order, so why not open your home and allow for a search?

#162 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:27:03 PM

He says it's personal, it's political. Was it wise of the government of the day, I don't know? Poor optics though.

"...They came in here, more than a 100 people ... GSU officers armed to the teeth..."

3) you agree there was a search order, so why not open your home and allow for a search?

Ati hid in the ceiling? Because Njunge told you? Be serious sometimes.

I didn't know the gov't was formed in that home they were breaking into. People should write their memoirs while still alive so that we know what type of politicians we are saddled with.

#163 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:30:12 PM

I didn't know the gov't was formed in that home they were breaking into. People should write their memoirs while still alive so that we know what type of politicians we are saddled with.

Aaah @harrydre, I admire your allegiance. Now if what the man claims from 3:23 is true, that Uhuru has frequented that home even during difficult times, outside politics, some may say:
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats [his enemies] those who can do nothing for him — Malcolm S. Forbes.

Even I have often failed that test of character.

#164 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:54:45 PM

So, now he's become mr. clean?

Before yesterday, I thought it was a far fetched rumour and Jubilee propaganda that Wanjigi was funding NASA! I was shocked.

#165 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:55:36 PM

on a light note, allow me to briefly visit the gutter. anyone else find this caption controversial kidogo lol

#166 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:18:16 PM

innairobi wrote:
on a light note, allow me to briefly visit the gutter. anyone else find this caption controversial kidogo lol

#167 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:29:38 PM

[quote=harrydre][quote=muganda][quote=harrydre]

Did i say Wanjigi was found in the ceiling?Sad It's the carbine which was found in the ceiling you damn idiot!Sad
#168 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:29:45 PM

innairobi wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly kweli Babu presence is quite comforting.
Bree
#169 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:30:54 PM

innairobi wrote:

Well done baba, vunja mifupa kabisa. Lakini meno bado iko? Nauliza tu on behalf of a neighbour...! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#170 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:38:23 PM

Bree wrote:
innairobi wrote:

Well done baba, vunja mifupa kabisa. Lakini meno bado iko? Nauliza tu on behalf of a neighbour...! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Julie
#171 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:56:18 PM

Is Baba asleep?
He missed a perfect opportunity for a presser....
#172 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 2:38:41 PM

Aaah @harrydre, I admire your allegiance. Now if what the man claims from 3:23 is true, that Uhuru has frequented that home even during difficult times, outside politics, some may say:
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats [his enemies] those who can do nothing for him — Malcolm S. Forbes.

Even I have often failed that test of character.

My fren, hii vita unaona hapa between oligarchs is for power and control of the country's wealth and resources. Remember what went down with SGR tender? So wacha ma-real sonko wamenyane.
#173 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 2:45:57 PM

Before yesterday, I thought it was a far fetched rumour and Jubilee propaganda that Wanjigi was funding NASA! I was shocked.

More often we are told things are not what they seem...Remember JW withheld NASA funding at some point, so me thinks he was set up by these NASA guys and they 'tipped' the police leading to the court search order (they own judges). The only person who could 'rescue' him is baba. Now watch taps re-open again. On that video he is almost swearing in baba's name. smile
#174 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 4:46:54 PM

More often we are told things are not what they seem...Remember JW withheld NASA funding at some point, so me thinks he was set up by these NASA guys and they 'tipped' the police leading to the court search order (they own judges). The only person who could 'rescue' him is baba. Now watch taps re-open again. On that video he is almost swearing in baba's name. smile

And someone wants us to believe that Canaan will be as white as snow?

#175 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 5:45:23 PM

why did you have to hide in the ceiling?

Did i say Wanjigi was found in the ceiling?Sad It's the carbine which was found in the ceiling you damn idiot!Sad

@guka, yes you said that (Post #150: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 10:18:36 AM).

And we know what you are capable of saying. Yesterday you were all over here narrating how the guns were smuggled into the man's home... How come you are conveniently quiet today?

Found hidden in the ceiling. That bunker must be hiding serious stuff.

Back in the village, people used to hide in the ceiling when thugs struck. This seems to be a common phenomenon, if the Oligarch can use the ceiling too. You can imagine the struggle of scaling the wall, opening the ceiling vent and getting a position to perch on, the heat and the dust therein. He should have moved and faced the police wielding and axe like a man!
#176 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 5:55:31 PM

Joshua - I was detained

How desperate! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

yaani a 72 year old mzee walks into a house under search warrant, sits down till 4am to score a political point? Applause Applause Applause
#177 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 6:03:11 PM

[quote=alma1][quote=harrydre]

And we know what you are capable of saying. Yesterday you

You and who?. Look at my post and you will see a picture of what i said was hidden in the ceiling. If it looks like wanjigi, then, itabidi upunguze nyege.
#178 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 6:03:40 PM

Joshua - I was detained

yaani a 72 year old mzee walks into a house under search warrant, sits down till 4am to score a political point? Applause Applause Applause

This is evidence of the maturity of our democracy. Moi used to detain people in Kamiti Maximum Prison, Uhuru is now detaining people in Muthaiga Mansions.

#179 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 6:05:03 PM

Joshua - I was detained

:....so, Wanjigi's wife was crying for detaining baba?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#180 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 6:05:56 PM

Joshua - I was detained

This is evidence of the maturity of our democracy. Moi used to detain people in Kamiti Maximum Prison, Uhuru is now detaining people in Muthaiga Mansions.

Better Baba who demonstrated that a friend in need is a friend indeed. Total opposite to Uhuru, punda asante yake ni mateke.