wazua Mon, Sep 23, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages«<7891011>»
Jimi Wanjigi
harrydre
#161 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:19:13 PM

muganda wrote:
harrydre wrote:

What's the relevance to guns found in his home?

He says it's personal, it's political. Was it wise of the government of the day, I don't know? Poor optics though.

"...They came in here, more than a 100 people ... GSU officers armed to the teeth..."

Finally the man with no face is all over the media.

1) why did you have to hide in the ceiling?
2) for what purpose do you need all those guns?
3) you agree there was a search order, so why not open your home and allow for a search?

i.am.back!!!!
alma1
#162 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:27:03 PM

harrydre wrote:
muganda wrote:
harrydre wrote:

He says it's personal, it's political. Was it wise of the government of the day, I don't know? Poor optics though.

"...They came in here, more than a 100 people ... GSU officers armed to the teeth..."

3) you agree there was a search order, so why not open your home and allow for a search?

Ati hid in the ceiling? Because Njunge told you? Be serious sometimes.

I didn't know the gov't was formed in that home they were breaking into. People should write their memoirs while still alive so that we know what type of politicians we are saddled with.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

muganda
#163 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:30:12 PM

alma1 wrote:
harrydre wrote:
muganda wrote:
harrydre wrote:

I didn't know the gov't was formed in that home they were breaking into. People should write their memoirs while still alive so that we know what type of politicians we are saddled with.

Aaah @harrydre, I admire your allegiance. Now if what the man claims from 3:23 is true, that Uhuru has frequented that home even during difficult times, outside politics, some may say:
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats [his enemies] those who can do nothing for him — Malcolm S. Forbes.

Even I have often failed that test of character.

#164 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:54:45 PM

muganda wrote:
harrydre wrote:

So, now he's become mr. clean?

Before yesterday, I thought it was a far fetched rumour and Jubilee propaganda that Wanjigi was funding NASA! I was shocked.

BBI will solve it
:)
innairobi
#165 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:55:36 PM

on a light note, allow me to briefly visit the gutter. anyone else find this caption controversial kidogo lol

All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
Swenani
#166 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:18:16 PM

innairobi wrote:
on a light note, allow me to briefly visit the gutter. anyone else find this caption controversial kidogo lol

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Njung'e
#167 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:29:38 PM

alma1 wrote:
[quote=harrydre][quote=muganda][quote=harrydre]

Did i say Wanjigi was found in the ceiling?Sad It's the carbine which was found in the ceiling you damn idiot!Sad
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Bigchick
#168 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:29:45 PM

Swenani wrote:
innairobi wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly kweli Babu presence is quite comforting.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Bree
#169 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:30:54 PM

Swenani wrote:
innairobi wrote:

Well done baba, vunja mifupa kabisa. Lakini meno bado iko? Nauliza tu on behalf of a neighbour...! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Njung'e
#170 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:38:23 PM

Bree wrote:
Swenani wrote:
innairobi wrote:

Well done baba, vunja mifupa kabisa. Lakini meno bado iko? Nauliza tu on behalf of a neighbour...! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Julie
#171 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:56:18 PM

Is Baba asleep?
He missed a perfect opportunity for a presser....
harrydre
#172 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 2:38:41 PM

muganda wrote:
alma1 wrote:
harrydre wrote:
muganda wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Aaah @harrydre, I admire your allegiance. Now if what the man claims from 3:23 is true, that Uhuru has frequented that home even during difficult times, outside politics, some may say:
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats [his enemies] those who can do nothing for him — Malcolm S. Forbes.

Even I have often failed that test of character.

My fren, hii vita unaona hapa between oligarchs is for power and control of the country's wealth and resources. Remember what went down with SGR tender? So wacha ma-real sonko wamenyane.
i.am.back!!!!
harrydre
#173 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 2:45:57 PM

2012 wrote:
muganda wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Before yesterday, I thought it was a far fetched rumour and Jubilee propaganda that Wanjigi was funding NASA! I was shocked.

More often we are told things are not what they seem...Remember JW withheld NASA funding at some point, so me thinks he was set up by these NASA guys and they 'tipped' the police leading to the court search order (they own judges). The only person who could 'rescue' him is baba. Now watch taps re-open again. On that video he is almost swearing in baba's name. smile
i.am.back!!!!
#174 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 4:46:54 PM

harrydre wrote:
2012 wrote:
muganda wrote:
harrydre wrote:

More often we are told things are not what they seem...Remember JW withheld NASA funding at some point, so me thinks he was set up by these NASA guys and they 'tipped' the police leading to the court search order (they own judges). The only person who could 'rescue' him is baba. Now watch taps re-open again. On that video he is almost swearing in baba's name. smile

And someone wants us to believe that Canaan will be as white as snow?

BBI will solve it
:)
AlphDoti
#175 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 5:45:23 PM

Njung'e wrote:
alma1 wrote:
harrydre wrote:
why did you have to hide in the ceiling?

Did i say Wanjigi was found in the ceiling?Sad It's the carbine which was found in the ceiling you damn idiot!Sad

@guka, yes you said that (Post #150: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 10:18:36 AM).

And we know what you are capable of saying. Yesterday you were all over here narrating how the guns were smuggled into the man's home... How come you are conveniently quiet today?

Gathige wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Found hidden in the ceiling. That bunker must be hiding serious stuff.

Back in the village, people used to hide in the ceiling when thugs struck. This seems to be a common phenomenon, if the Oligarch can use the ceiling too. You can imagine the struggle of scaling the wall, opening the ceiling vent and getting a position to perch on, the heat and the dust therein. He should have moved and faced the police wielding and axe like a man!
harrydre
#176 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 5:55:31 PM

Joshua - I was detained

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

How desperate! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

yaani a 72 year old mzee walks into a house under search warrant, sits down till 4am to score a political point? Applause Applause Applause
i.am.back!!!!
Njung'e
#177 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 6:03:11 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
[quote=alma1][quote=harrydre]

And we know what you are capable of saying. Yesterday you

You and who?. Look at my post and you will see a picture of what i said was hidden in the ceiling. If it looks like wanjigi, then, itabidi upunguze nyege.
Kusadikika
#178 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 6:03:40 PM

harrydre wrote:
Joshua - I was detained

yaani a 72 year old mzee walks into a house under search warrant, sits down till 4am to score a political point? Applause Applause Applause

This is evidence of the maturity of our democracy. Moi used to detain people in Kamiti Maximum Prison, Uhuru is now detaining people in Muthaiga Mansions.

Njung'e
#179 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 6:05:03 PM

harrydre wrote:
Joshua - I was detained

:....so, Wanjigi's wife was crying for detaining baba?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
AlphDoti
#180 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 6:05:56 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Joshua - I was detained

This is evidence of the maturity of our democracy. Moi used to detain people in Kamiti Maximum Prison, Uhuru is now detaining people in Muthaiga Mansions.

Better Baba who demonstrated that a friend in need is a friend indeed. Total opposite to Uhuru, punda asante yake ni mateke.