wazua Fri, Jun 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

KACC NOW UNDER THE MERCY OF RINGERA AND SICHALE??
Kaigangio
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 7:08:00 AM

Hi all,

The boxing game in the political arena between ringera and mpigs is becoming more interesting in every new round...

Ringera says he is not quitting neither is he going anywhere even after the pigstyliament declares his reappointment illegal.

Ringera shows the the Mpigs the middle finger and tells them to go to hell because they have no power to sack him except a ruling by the court.

Ringera tells the KACC advisory board that the commission will not pay for the directors vacancy advert since the director (Ringera) will not approve it as per the establishment rules.

Now the advisory board and other KACC establishment are now pleading with Ringera to honourably step aside and let them be...why? their jobs too are on the line of fire...how? the mpigs are really getting more and more mad and have two options left,one,to deny the KACC cash for salaries and other establishment operation costs,two,kill or disband KACC altogether.

Who is likely to be the winner here?...Kibaki will have won...how? The whole circus could have been a wider scheme to kill KACC which has a lot of information on individuals or big fish implicated in the mega scandals and corruption and the only way to be let off the hook is by disbanding it...Kibaki has studied the mpigs thoroughly and really knows which nerves to touch to make them go totally insane if not mad. you see kibaki does not have any powers to disband KACC and as such pigstyliament would be the avenue to achieve that...the idiotic mpigs are being used as decoys or just like pawns in a game of chess....

NEVER TALK OF A RHINO IF THERE IS NO TREE NEAREBY - ZULU PROVERB
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
mwenza
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 7:19:00 AM

Wait until KACC is disbanded and Githongo is appointed the new KACC( or whatever name) boss and then you tell us how Kibaki would have 'won'.......My take is Kibaki,as usual,has no game plan on this issue.

WOULD RATHER DIE FIGHTING 4 MY RIGHTS THAN LIVE FOREVER WITHOUT ANY RIGHTS
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
jitetee
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 7:36:00 AM

Githongo would have been good on paper. But he lacks the balls. He looks like the kind of guy that can chicken out anytime someone shtuas him kidogo.

All you need to do is call him via private number and tell him you will reduce his days on earth. That is,even though the best you can do is hit him with a frying pan. You do that and he will be off again to the UK seeking asylum and 'fearing for his life'.

KACC Director needs someone as tough as nails. It needs a Michuki-type character that does not give a hoot about anything or anybody. And that includes threats to his life because any effective KACC Director will surely get a hefty chunk of vitishos on a daily basis.

KACC obviously needs more powers for the person at the top to make any headway.

Time and chance happen to all.
Kaigangio
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 7:36:00 AM

@ mwenza,

you see the big fish in PNU and ODM who have been having a good working relationship with ringera would not let anyone with a 'different' stock occupy that directors sit...so the game here is,it is either ringera or there is no KACC...what is so difficult in that?

BTW githongo is not coming back any time soon...he rubbed so many shoulders and created alot of enemies during his tenure as anti-corruption boss...

...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
wote
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 7:49:00 AM

We should all now turn to prayers and hope that the MPs make good their threat to disband the bloody thing.

wote
B.Timer
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 9:29:00 AM

@Kaigangio

Good thinkig.
Having said that,
Some one tell me if the KACC law is entreched in the constitution.
If so,the MPs have a job on their hands.To muster a 2/3 vote to alter anything in the constitution is no childs game.

B.timer
Dunia ni msongamano..
mv ufanisi
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 9:37:00 AM

That's what people are asking Ringera to do. Walk away from $2million in 5 years and VIP treatment.
Would you do it?
Smokin Wanjala is a great man for doing what he did. Hopefully he doesn't end up in poverty and the country forgets what he did in the interest of the nation.
Ringera and Sichale will do their best to withstand the heat and keep enjoying the perks.
Kaigangio
#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 10:45:00 AM

@ B. Timer,

the KACC is not entrenched in the constitution and sometime back ringera had put a fierce campain to have it entrenched so that KACC could have prosecutorial powers,but his attempts failed for obvious reasons...

Probably in the end the KACC bouts will be between the mpigs themselves,those who are for and those who are not for its disbandment...

mwenza
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:29:00 PM

@ Kaigangio......the Githongo man is very much in the country......nobody in PNU has the balls to harm him.

WOULD RATHER DIE FIGHTING 4 MY RIGHTS THAN LIVE FOREVER WITHOUT ANY RIGHTS
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Kaigangio
#10 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1:00:00 PM

@ mwenza,

the last time i heard of him was when he came around and was whisked away by some jungus bodyguards after his rendezvous....if he was that safe why did he travel with bodyguards?????

I would also be interested to know where he is staying??

mtaalam
#11 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1:28:00 PM

Githongo was on a live interview on Sunday (Citizen tv). He said something interesting which after listening around I find to be very true. According to him the new and most effective perpetrators of tribalism are the middle class,our generation,me and you. Have you listened to the way we talk and read the threads we post (not just sk)?

Bright and interesting people talk about ideas. Those of average intelligence talk about things. Stupid people talk about other people.
Donedeal
#12 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1:42:00 PM

Kaigangio@You are spot on.My very sentiments during the Ringera debate at our local.I would have sworn you were there if i didnt know better....We must be reading from the same script ie. Kibaki,you & I...

May we live in interesting times!
Ken K
#13 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1:54:00 PM

Jitetee,

Shtuas him kidogo or shutas at him kidogo. Both will have the same effect.
Mr.Tea
#14 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 2:23:00 PM

I am not sure one can measure Githongo's achievements in as far as stumping out graft is concerned. The war against corruption in my opinion,is either won or lost at the grassroot level.One individual no matter how empowered cannot be the saviour here. One other thing.Githongo was an advisor to the head of state on issues of integrity and ethics,never a forefront fighter on matters of corruption.There is often this mistaken notion that he achieved heroic feats as a corruption czar during his time in office.I think thats most unfair to the gentleman.

Patience Pays in Guaranteed Checks
Patience Pays In Guaranteed Checks.
mtaalam
#15 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 2:45:00 PM

@Mr.Tea
I beg to differ. I think Githongo's achievements in stumping out graft are immeasurable!
The landscape as far as corruption is concerned changed then. For the first time ever,not one but two Ministers resigned although KACC and the AG failed us in the subsequent investigations and prosecution. Githongo was the first and is still the only man to have ever taken on the 'big fish'. So in my books,he is a hero and deserves the highest honor!

Bright and interesting people talk about ideas.
Those of average intelligence talk about things.
Stupid people talk about other people.
Ngalaka
#16 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 2:45:00 PM

By the time Parliament is back from recess,there will be more pressing matters to deal with,not least,Ocampo indictments which are likely to be with us then.
No body will remember,the irrintant that is Ringera.

Things arent always the way they look like
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu