wazua Tue, Oct 17, 2017
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<2345>
KENGEN HY17
Ericsson
#61 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 12:23:37 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,592
Location: NAIROBI
15mn shares traded today.Is PIC still accumulating.
Ericsson
#62 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 12:23:02 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,592
Location: NAIROBI
Kenya Electricity Generating Company (Stock; KenGen) has appointed Mrs Rebecca Miano as the Acting Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer following the retirement of Eng. Albert Mugo on Friday 25th August 2017.
bartum
#63 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 1:12:18 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/11/2010
Posts: 955
Location: nairobi
Nowadays kengen has been tweeting quite alot
bartum
#64 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 4:21:34 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/11/2010
Posts: 955
Location: nairobi
Am now veteran, I had not seen it
obiero
#65 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 4:46:50 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,116
Location: nairobi
bartum wrote:
Am now veteran, I had not seen it

Hongera. Now take deeper introspection while posting
one thing that's certain is that there's uncertainty at the NSE and stocks hate uncertainty
Pesa Nane
#66 Posted : Monday, August 28, 2017 11:36:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 3,343
Location: 08c
Ericsson wrote:
Kenya Electricity Generating Company (Stock; KenGen) has appointed Mrs Rebecca Miano as the Acting Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer following the retirement of Eng. Albert Mugo on Friday 25th August 2017.


Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
kawi254
#67 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 12:34:18 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/20/2015
Posts: 104
Location: Nairobi
When are KenGen 2016/2017 results being released?

Also, from PIC SA 2017 report they state they acquired 10% Equity in KenGen. Link

Ericsson
#68 Posted : Monday, October 09, 2017 2:23:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,592
Location: NAIROBI
Behaviour of the counter today shows the Full year results are about to be announced
sparkly
#69 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 8:05:29 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 5,554
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Ericsson wrote:
Behaviour of the counter today shows the Full year results are about to be announced


How did it behave?
Life is short. Live passionately.
Ericsson
#70 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 8:29:05 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,592
Location: NAIROBI
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Behaviour of the counter today shows the Full year results are about to be announced


How did it behave?


On an appreciation trend as other counters losing
Yesterday up 25 cents
Results to be released between now and 20th October
Ericsson
#71 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 9:47:06 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,592
Location: NAIROBI
9 bob smashed in early morning trade
Ebenyo
#72 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:31:05 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 927
Location: Kitale
obiero wrote:
bartum wrote:
Am now veteran, I had not seen it

Hongera. Now take deeper introspection while posting


@bartum,mimi na wewe tumepanda ngazi around the same time."Deeper introspection" ndio kumaanisha?
1.Cut down on expenses2.Save a portion of the income 3.Invest heavily
Ericsson
#73 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:41:53 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,592
Location: NAIROBI
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
bartum wrote:
Am now veteran, I had not seen it

Hongera. Now take deeper introspection while posting


@bartum,mimi na wewe tumepanda ngazi around the same time."Deeper introspection" ndio kumaanisha?


Quality of posts should reflect your category. Don't post ujinga and posts za utoto.
You are also to do research on particular counters and the economy in general and post your findings in the forum
Ebenyo
#74 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:59:38 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 927
Location: Kitale
Ericsson wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
bartum wrote:
Am now veteran, I had not seen it

Hongera. Now take deeper introspection while posting


@bartum,mimi na wewe tumepanda ngazi around the same time."Deeper introspection" ndio kumaanisha?


Quality of posts should reflect your category. Don't post ujinga and posts za utoto.
You are also to do research on particular counters and the economy in general and post your findings in the forum


Thats absolutely correct.I was once a new farer,then member and now a veteran.I think maybe im not doing bad in terms of quality of my posts but i will strife to do even better.Above all,willingnes to learn is the key as no one is all knowing(omniscient) apart from God.But i really like the ideals of this forum.
1.Cut down on expenses2.Save a portion of the income 3.Invest heavily
Ericsson
#75 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 8:02:27 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,592
Location: NAIROBI
KenGen will release its FY results next week Wednesday
Sir Jones
#76 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 8:29:02 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/10/2009
Posts: 31
Ericsson wrote:
KenGen will release its FY results next week Wednesday

Any predictions of what to expect this time?. By the way, who is the driver of this bus?
Angelica _ann
#77 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:33:49 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 7,555
Sir Jones wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
KenGen will release its FY results next week Wednesday

Any predictions of what to expect this time?. By the way, who is the driver of this bus?


@Sparkly is the driver I know. Last year they had some creative accounting, wonder what they have in store this time round!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
mamilli
#78 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 11:10:57 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 10/6/2015
Posts: 51
Location: nairobi kenya
Angelica _ann wrote:
Sir Jones wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
KenGen will release its FY results next week Wednesday

Any predictions of what to expect this time?. By the way, who is the driver of this bus?


@Sparkly is the driver I know. Last year they had some creative accounting, wonder what they have in store this time round!!!


And @Ericsson ndie kondaa smile ,alisema "beba,beba" at 5.80bob,lakini hatukuskia.
its all about the cheddar....
Cde Monomotapa
#79 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 1:35:18 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/13/2011
Posts: 5,943
mamilli wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Sir Jones wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
KenGen will release its FY results next week Wednesday

Any predictions of what to expect this time?. By the way, who is the driver of this bus?


@Sparkly is the driver I know. Last year they had some creative accounting, wonder what they have in store this time round!!!


And @Ericsson ndie kondaa smile ,alisema "beba,beba" at 5.80bob,lakini hatukuskia.


Concerns are hydrology & effects of decommissioning of Kipevu III. The PIC propeller trade was good, AKS hype-man - 60B in mkt. cap.
Cde Monomotapa
#80 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 2:34:03 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/13/2011
Posts: 5,943
East-Southern Africa Power Pool: Kenya imports electricity to plug deficit

http://www.businessdaily...1208-auxmsuz/index.html

http://www.kenyaengineer...tricity-to-plug-deficit
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages«<2345>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.