OTC Market in Kenya
Ilikeyou
#21 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2012 10:17:51 PM

@Horton,
Great suggestion, Wazua pick it up
#22 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2012 11:05:10 PM

Horton wrote:
@Wazua, perhaps u should add an OTC price list on the site too updated weekly?

Anyone with any additions to the OTC list?

@Horton. A very bright idea. @GenghisCapital, thanks although belatedly.
maligumu
#23 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2012 8:37:27 AM

the deal wrote:
Yeah even my company is OTC, its the next big thing in Africa smile I only know Deacons, Real Insurance and Inoorero uni...consult Suntra.

Was talking with Suntra guys/ladies the other day on OTC and seemed not to have much information apart from the share prices of the three - old mutual , Inoorero univ , Real insurance and Old Mutual . Where can I get more historical data and future prospects for this OTC .
Peace be with you
Hunderwear
#24 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2012 10:34:54 AM

maligumu wrote:
the deal wrote:
Yeah even my company is OTC, its the next big thing in Africa smile I only know Deacons, Real Insurance and Inoorero uni...consult Suntra.

Was talking with Suntra guys/ladies the other day on OTC and seemed not to have much information apart from the share prices of the three - old mutual , Inoorero univ , Real insurance and Old Mutual . Where can I get more historical data and future prospects for this OTC .

Old mutual is a lossmaker and you can get their reports from suntra,Inorero never send no reports even shareholders.They are so lousy they paid their 2009 dividends last month.Real insurance have their results in website upto2010
maligumu
#25 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2012 11:28:58 AM

Hunderwear wrote:
maligumu wrote:
the deal wrote:

Old mutual is a lossmaker and you can get their reports from suntra,Inorero never send no reports even shareholders.They are so lousy they paid their 2009 dividends last month.Real insurance have their results in website upto2010

Thanks sana bwana lakini jina ni ngumu( pun ) . Thanks again bro I'm now armed .
Peace be with you
Hunderwear
#26 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2012 3:26:32 PM

maligumu wrote:
Hunderwear wrote:
maligumu wrote:
the deal wrote:

Thanks sana bwana lakini jina ni ngumu( pun ) . Thanks again bro I'm now armed .

haha welcome and do share Real 2011 if you get it hunderwear atgmaildotcom
#27 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2014 8:41:02 PM

Any Wasuan hold Old Mutual shares? Current price and performance priss? Which broker is serring them?
yosie14
#28 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2014 10:21:18 PM

Hunderwear wrote:
maligumu wrote:
Hunderwear wrote:
maligumu wrote:
the deal wrote:

haha welcome and do share Real 2011 if you get it hunderwear atgmaildotcom

SUNTRA
KCB,NMG,PAFR
target1360
#29 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2014 11:06:46 PM

otc is the place to be
I find satisfaction in owning great business,not trading them
yosie14
#30 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2014 11:19:31 PM

target1360 wrote:
otc is the place to be

Fafanua pls n hive examples of what to go for.
KCB,NMG,PAFR
#31 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2015 6:44:18 AM

Family Bank, Inoorero, TCL, Real Ngao Holdings (Real Insurance), InvesteQ Capital, Suntra Investment Bank, Longhorn Publishers, Old Mutual Assurance, Deacons, Midlands (Agribiz company),Co-op Holdings, FEP Holdings

Remove TCL & Longhorn from the list.

CIC is missing from the list but it is expected to list soon.
I&M Bank did a private placement so it might be trading as OTC as well.

Sad d'oh!
#32 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2015 10:30:24 AM

Family Bank, Inoorero, TCL, Real Ngao Holdings (Real Insurance), InvesteQ Capital, Suntra Investment Bank, Longhorn Publishers, Old Mutual Assurance, Deacons, Midlands (Agribiz company),Co-op Holdings, FEP Holdings

Sad d'oh!

Those who bought into Inoorero got properly shafted! Total screw up of a company/institution!!!
#33 Posted : Saturday, June 06, 2015 3:29:20 PM

Sad d'oh!

Those who bought into Inoorero got properly shafted! Total screw up of a company/institution!!!

Midlands too? Isn't it Kimunya's co for waru processing in Nyandarua? The same that took has him in court for abuse of office charges?
target1360
#34 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 10:29:47 PM

Could any one here possibly have any updates of any new entrants to the OTC market.Am keen on this
I find satisfaction in owning great business,not trading them
#35 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 1:05:59 AM

Sad d'oh!

It's been a while . Where have you been old man ?