38 Pages«<2627282930>»
Round 2 is time to finish off baba politically
murchr
#541 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 5:00:44 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
murchr wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
From past experience, Chiloba is dead man walking. He will be gone.

But why should this man dictate terms all the time? SCOK found no one liable

Me is simple man, with simple thoughts:

NASA thinking: Chiloba works at Jubilee's beck and call. He can't be trusted.

JUBILEE thinking: We won but Chiloba screwed up our victory by not following process. He can't be trusted.

I wonder why he took up this job ..... why did Oswago go?

Chicken gate
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
freiks
#542 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 5:05:42 PM

murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
murchr wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
From past experience, Chiloba is dead man walking. He will be gone.

But why should this man dictate terms all the time? SCOK found no one liable

Me is simple man, with simple thoughts:

NASA thinking: Chiloba works at Jubilee's beck and call. He can't be trusted.

JUBILEE thinking: We won but Chiloba screwed up our victory by not following process. He can't be trusted.

I wonder why he took up this job ..... why did Oswago go?

Chicken gate

simply pamba just wants anybody with a good job jobless
Life is an endless adventure
murchr
#543 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 8:27:48 PM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Gathige
#544 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 12:38:52 PM

murchr wrote:

Hapo Baba amepatikana, the guy was unforgiving and really exposed baba for who he is.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
thuks
#545 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:23:12 PM

Gathige wrote:
murchr wrote:

Hapo Baba amepatikana, the guy was unforgiving and really exposed baba for who he is.

Edited to suit audience
I care!
harrydre
#546 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 11:38:32 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Poor babu, Matiang'i is the guy to finish him completely. I like that part on disperse a crowd.

https://youtu.be/QhfAHD8bEUQ
i.am.back!!!!
Caveman
#547 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 2:54:39 PM

thuks wrote:
Gathige wrote:
murchr wrote:

Edited to suit audience

This is a misquote. The video is edited......probably this is a Raila look-a-likeLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
hardwood
#548 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 3:23:50 PM

hardwood
#549 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 3:39:10 PM

After going for chiloba & co at IEBC, Baba now wants the following safaricom employees sacked for being part of a grand conspiracy to steal his votes...

1.​Mr. Thibaud Rerolle (French National, Director Technical and I.T, Safaricom)
2.​Mr. Anthony Gacanja (Head of Technology Security, Safaricom)
3.​Mr. Shaka Kwach (Head of Special Projects – in charge of Elections, Safaricom)
4.​Mr. Robert Mutai (Head of Technology Strategy, Assurance and Governance, Safaricom)
5.​Mr. Farouk Gaffour (Head of Network and Service Operations, Safaricom)
6.​Mr. Andrew Masila (Senior Manager, Strategy and Architecture, Safaricom)
muganda
#550 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 3:54:03 PM

hardwood wrote:
Those who annulled election vs those who dissented....

Does your post presuppose academic achievement as akin to wisdom or integrity for that matter? Even worse, the list of great achievers who struggle with school is enthralling (Edison, Picasso, da Vinci, Churchill, Einstein, Jobs, Spielberg etc.)

Bigchick
#551 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 4:01:50 PM

hardwood wrote:
After going for chiloba & co at IEBC, Baba now wants the following safaricom employees sacked for being part of a grand conspiracy to steal his votes...

3.​Mr. Shaka Kwach (Head of Special Projects – in charge of Elections, Safaricom)
4.​Mr. Robert Mutai (Head of Technology Strategy, Assurance and Governance, Safaricom)

This nonsense must stop.

He should explain how it happened and role played by each.The days when we would accept anything coming from his mouth are long gone.We have since learnt he can lie with his eyes wide open.We are wiser too.

All the above are Snr guys at Safcom not KYMs. How does one bring them together for collusion?Because of their action how many votes were stolen from him and from where?
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
hardwood
#552 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 4:01:59 PM

hardwood wrote:
After going after chiloba & co at IEBC, Baba now wants the following safaricom employees sacked for being part of a grand conspiracy to steal his votes...

Safaricom is very unhappy with baba's lies....

hardwood
#553 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 4:05:27 PM

muganda wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Does your post presuppose academic achievement as akin to wisdom or integrity for that matter? Even worse, the list of great achievers who struggle with school is enthralling (Edison, Picasso, da Vinci, Churchill, Einstein, Jobs, Spielberg etc.)

The seems to be a correlation between academic achievement and thoroughness in going through evidence presented in a case.
Bigchick
#554 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 4:08:57 PM

muganda wrote:
hardwood wrote:

In this case/situation yes.

We watched on TV and the presentations for both were worlds aparr.In addition the conviction they gave us.The first class guys gave there judgement and backed it up.The other lot gave there judgement,gave no support and contradicted themselves but chest thumped that their ruling was final.

I always thank God that this case was this way NASWA VS JP.Can you imagine if it was the other way round?

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
muganda
#555 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 4:18:20 PM

hardwood wrote:
muganda wrote:
hardwood wrote:

The seems to be a correlation between academic achievement and thoroughness in going through evidence presented in a case.

Without rearguing the case, my opinion:

Majority judgement was logical (as was Judge Njoki's & Ojwang's). The majority judgement placed faith in other professionals - technical report of ICT experts; in-depth scrutiny by the Registry. Judge Njoki's judgement placed faith in the prior Raila 2013 position on the voter's will.

Length of Judge Njoki's opinion; solo scrutiny of some forms; admonishing peers may not be full testament to effective jurisprudence, only in my view.

Realise Judge Ojwang's well reasoned dissent differed from Njoki's in length, scrutiny, admonition. Judge Ojwang's judgement placed faith on specificity of facts adduced by IEBC against NASA's general burden of proof.

kayhara
#556 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 4:32:11 PM

hardwood wrote:

Wow, this is taking it too far, maybe baba should ask why then all these top people, companies, international and local, observers and 8 million Kenyans etc don't want him on the top seat, I also note Chebukati has kicked out Airtel and Telkom in favour of safaricom another reason for baba to cry foul,has there been a press conference today
To Each His Own
safariant
#557 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:30:08 PM

kayhara wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Wow, this is taking it too far, maybe baba should ask why then all these top people, companies, international and local, observers and 8 million Kenyans etc don't want him on the top seat, I also note Chebukati has kicked out Airtel and Telkom in favour of safaricom another reason for baba to cry foul,has there been a press conference today

Reverse psychology?
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
hardwood
#558 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 5:23:09 PM

Hehe...matiangi ndiye kiboko ya baba. Nyorosha yeye kabisa...

Matiang'i said/ wrote:
Why should we give you 20 police officers to loiter from press conference to press conference, from hotel to hotel, when they are needed elsewhere?” ... “Why should you carry around a whole platoon of police officers to go and commit a crime; to evict constitutional office holders?
murchr
#559 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 8:27:09 PM

Some mental evaluation is needed

the Star wrote:
NASA presidential candidate Raila Odinga on Friday claimed that perpetrators of the August 8 poll rigging worked from a military installation in Karen.

He said it was there that the algorithm that determined the results which were beamed throughout the election period were generated.

"The cartels involved in rigging polls put an equipment at the military installation in Karen meant for conducting border surveillance," Raila said.

"The data was not coming from any polling station. This was a fraud of the highest order," Raila said after a meeting with ACK bishops in Nairobi.The Opposition leader said he will only participate in the October 26 vote if the irreducible minimums he has given to IEBC are met.

NASA has demanded that IEBC severs contracts with OT-Morpho that supplied the technology deployed for the management of the August 8 election.

The team is also against the involvement of Dubai-based Al Ghurair firm in the printing of ballot papers which will be used in the fresh vote slated for October 26.

Raila said Safaricom CEO Bob Collymore confirmed that the results from polling stations were sent to "clouds" in France.

These were to be transmitted to constituency tallying centres and to the national tallying centre at Bomas of Kenya.

https://www.the-star.co....lation-in-karen_c1644539
murchr
#560 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 8:37:45 PM