#21 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 5:36:30 PM

Dahatre wrote:
tycho wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
tycho wrote:
Dahatre wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
I was all excited when I opened this threadSad Its not even about my fren

@Tycho is preparing for the Rapture..It is later this month.

What? A rapture?

Uh huh:
It starts Saturday

Nefertiti anakungojea...

You're clearly speaking without much thought and consideration.

Don't shoot the messenger..read the link๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

No. Target must be able to defend itself.
hamburglar
#22 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 7:55:06 PM

This Tycho guy has over 7000 posts and I have only read less than 10 of his posts altogether since he came onboard. I skip them like am playing "bladder". Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. I see his name and I start scrolling down very very fast.
tycho
#23 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 8:21:01 PM

hamburglar wrote:
This Tycho guy has over 7000 posts and I have only read less than 10 of his posts altogether since he came onboard. I skip them like am playing "bladder". Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. I see his name and I start scrolling down very very fast.

Admission of incapacity and terror. Why live such a sordid life?

I suspect I've read most of your posts and appreciated them for what they are.

But you must be another reason why I don like ...
masukuma
#24 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 4:32:45 PM

tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

I would love to meet tycho in real life and then buy him drinks and changanya and give him a microphone - that should be fun!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
AlphDoti
#25 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 6:49:32 PM

masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

I would love to meet tycho in real life and then buy him drinks and changanya and give him a microphone - that should be fun!

Nowadays I read @tychos posts.

As regards this thread, I don't believe he hates me, I think he rather wanted to say I mesmerize him... I know there is a thin line between hate and love.
tycho
#26 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 7:48:55 PM

masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

I wonder if you'd have any of the drinks you'd be chang'aa-ing?
tycho
#27 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 8:42:15 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Nowadays I read @tychos posts.

As regards this thread, I don't believe he hates me, I think he rather wanted to say I mesmerize him... I know there is a thin line between hate and love.

I guess the right word would be 'irk' instead of 'mesmerize'.
Anti_Burglar
#28 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 11:41:53 AM

I opine Alphdoti is getting raped by a mob, which is uncouth. A multitude does not get to have their way on a solo man like a pack of wild hunting dogs and think all observers and by-standers will watch idly by with seared consciences. Some will switch.

Alphdoti, I offer to switch to your side and assist you to fend off these attacks against you.

So when are going on the offensive against those against you, christians and whoever else? Lets capitalise on the disorganisation and red herrings within their ranks!

AlphDoti
#29 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 3:34:49 PM

Anti_Burglar wrote:
I opine Alphdoti is getting raped by a mob, which is uncouth. A multitude does not get to have their way on a solo man like a pack of wild hunting dogs and think all observers and by-standers will watch idly by with seared consciences. Some will switch.

Alphdoti, I offer to switch to your side and assist you to fend off these attacks against you.

So when are going on the offensive against those against you, christians and whoever else? Lets capitalise on the disorganisation and red herrings within their ranks!

Thank you bro. We'll sort out these guys, at least to reach a point where they can open up their minds and not take condemnation upon their lifestyle and beliefs as opposition.
Anti_Burglar
#30 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 4:36:15 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:

Thank you bro. We'll sort out these guys, at least to reach a point where they can open up their minds and not take condemnation upon their lifestyle and beliefs as opposition.

Looking forward to a bright future!
Mukiri
#31 Posted : Sunday, January 28, 2018 4:47:15 AM

Laughing out loudly Just came across this thread, after reading #676 http://wazua.co.ke/forum...9051&p=34#post821626

Proverbs 19:21