wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Shipping from China and Middle East
Eavns
#1 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 4:25:43 PM

Hello, guys am very new here and I appreciate the meaningful and important discussions am finding on this forum, Thanks to the admin. I am a newbie interested in joining the import business, has anyone written an article about importation business if any someone kindly refer me to the same article so that I can read through it. My fellow wazua colleagues kindly provide me with information on reliable and low-cost shipping and clearing agencies companies here in Kenya that I can use for shipping and clearing of goods from China. Also, those of you that are knowledgeable on how to get reliable contacts in China I need your help as well. do you get contacts from Alibaba and is Alibaba a reliable site to get suppliers? kindly guys a help a brother prosper your assistance will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance and I look forward to getting your views.
mkeiy
#2 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 8:33:11 PM

If you don't mind,what will you be shipping?
That will help in getting advise.

Is it Full Container Load (FCL)or Loose Container Load(LCL)?

Alibaba has verified suppliers as well as all manner of crooks. If a deal appears surprisingly good,kimbia.

Familiarize yourself with CoC and matters Kebs.
Eavns
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 2:53:08 PM

mkeiy wrote:
If you don't mind,what will you be shipping?
That will help in getting advise.

Is it Full Container Load (FCL)or Loose Container Load(LCL)?

Alibaba has verified suppliers as well as all manner of crooks. If a deal appears surprisingly good,kimbia.

Familiarize yourself with CoC and matters Kebs.

Hey mkeiy am considering importing Electronic accessories, car accessories,computers/mobile/printer accessories not in full load container but in LCl. where can i get the CoC /kebs guidelines on the subject matter? i thankyou for your reply .