wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Moi...brari uji baridi !!!
Magigi
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 23, 2010 5:46:01 PM

...for 24 years the now senile old man screwed our country, srewed everything that was screwable and not screwable and now he is going round preaching how bad the new katiba is. Get real old man...you had your time and wasted it. The only thing you can look forward to now is to is wait for your death, which 80% of Kenyans shall hapilly drink to when it comes...Silly!!!
eduu
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 23, 2010 7:01:17 PM

I take it you are better human being than he is. You have a right to an opinion but he doesnt?
tmatekwa
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 23, 2010 7:36:06 PM

Who is smatter now? Eh? And the K**ks still think otherwise.
masukuma
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 23, 2010 7:36:11 PM

people of Magigi's kind are very intolerant - not everyone should share your choices in life - He rejected the 2005 Wako draft before many other people but received acclamation. He has a DEMOCRATIC right to say NO and go around the country and say NO.
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. I hope you and your Ilk can say that to Moi and all Naysayers.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Wendz
#5 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 6:13:35 AM

eduu wrote:
I take it you are better human being than he is. You have a right to an opinion but he doesnt?

Moi has a right to his opinion as much as Magigi does. What @Magigi does not need is Moi's opinion.... as in, he shouldnt be telling kenyans what to do. He can vote NO if thats what he believes, but leave the kenyans to vote what they want...... We needed his opinion when he had all the powers to make a difference. Right now, i also agree with whoever says, I do not need Moi's, Raila's, Kibaki's or church leader's opinions because i have the document, i can read and know if it is good for me and those close to my heart and cant vote for themselves or not.

The only opinion i need is an expert's opinion - a constitutional lawyer!

@tmatekwa

Dont drag your good name that low. We are now above that level. If, for some reason, strongly feel you need to take it that direction, start a blog and if we are interested with that kind of conversation, we shall gladly leave our comments on your wall.
Njung'e
#6 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 7:18:13 AM

tmatekwa wrote:
Who is smatter now? Eh? And the K**ks still think otherwise.

Liar what is "SMATTER"??Liar
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Ngalaka
#7 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 7:35:05 AM

Moi has every right under the sun to hold his opinion and share it with Kenyans.

Those who wish to buy it agin they are free to. Those who dont like it they dont have to take it.
What's so difficult in that.

It is rather unfortunate and uncultured that young people can liberaly choose to hurl insults at an elder of Mois stature.

PS; Syokimau aiisye kukasyawa iika yaasye ta ny'unyi.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Magigi
#8 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 7:49:01 AM

[quote=Ngalaka; It is rather unfortunate and uncultured that young people can liberaly choose to hurl insults at an elder of Mois stature.
]
...what? Even if Moi was my father I would still call him 'stupid'. Age should not be used as an excuse to behave badly, to rule badly, to misadvice...what wisdom is there in this man!!! I dont see any...

His opinion is not asked for...when he had the chance he ruined it. For the whole period he ruled he never drove any exercise towards meaniful reforms other than cementing his dictatorial and primitive leadership. His fine products can be seen in the form of Kalonzo (my kinsman)...an adult who is still using diapers!!!

Ngalaka
#9 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 7:51:27 AM

Magigi wrote:
[quote=Ngalaka]

It is rather unfortunate and uncultured that young people can liberaly choose to hurl insults at an elder of Mois stature.

...what? Even if Moi was my father I would still call him 'stupid'. Age should not be used as an excuse to behave badly, to rule badly, to misadvice...what wisdom is there in this man!!! I dont see any...

His opinion is not asked for...when he had the chance he ruined it. For the whole period he ruled he never drove any exercise towards meaniful reforms other than cementing his dictatorial and primitive leadership. His fine products can be seen in the form of Kalonzo (my kinsman)...an adult who is still using diapers!!!

Thanks mate!!!!
You win!

Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
famooz
#10 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 7:59:16 AM

All have screwed the country and they are still telling the masses what to do, we have seen scandals with the same effects just like in Moi days, some with far-reaching implications,even those so called constitutional lawyers( didn’t we see them in 2005 eating oranges and bananas?) ............................

it is futile to hull insults at an individual(unless you want to insult all the ruling/political class). It is politics as usual.
Magigi
#11 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 8:15:30 AM

My beef is with Moi... not anybody else..

...if you are the head of a family and all the time you are drunk and the kids start getting drunk and you dont ask them why they are drinking alcohol...who is to blame?

...and the drunk is moving around telling people that excessive drinking of alcohol is good...go tell it to the birds, old geek...

Wa_ithaka
#12 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 8:19:51 AM

I actually get Magigi's point. The senil old so and so has a platform which very few other Kenyans have.

After all he has done to this country, the least he could is shut his freaking mouth especially when he nothing constructive to say.
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
B.Timer
#13 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 9:25:23 AM

@Magigi

In 2005 referundum which way were you persuaded and why?

Moi was No. His side won.
Dunia ni msongamano..
Magigi
#14 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 9:30:51 AM

B.Timer
I made a decision based on my beliefs and the way I understood it, as well as the way it was explained to me by those who know, obviously not the likes of Moi!. I did not even notice which side Moi was...
B.Timer
#15 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 9:47:14 AM

@Magigi,

Kudos for your honesty.
Are you aware that there is not much difference between the then proposed Katiba and the one being pushed.

Hence Moi is only being true to principle while others, including mmmm...., are wavering like windsock
Dunia ni msongamano..
masukuma
#16 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 10:02:12 AM

Magigi, piga kelele all you want democracy grants you that right as it does Moi. you getting pissed at him wont make him stop. He knows he has a DEMOCRATIC RIGHT TO VOICE HIS OPINIONS. You can "meza wembe" for all he cares.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
chepkel
#17 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 10:03:55 AM

@B.Timer, i never read the wako draft, bomas draft or whatever it was called. I am sure 70% (maybe more) of Kenyans are with me on this one. This year i have promised myself to be a little bit more responsible and read this new draft. But that is a very interesting revelation that you have made.

Nevertheless, its amazing how the politicians will stoop soo low just to mislead the public. There should be a punitive measure implemented to curb this wave of lies. if a public figures lies in public about a public document then he or she should be fined or thrown in jail for a number of days.

That can really go a long way in making those politicians to watch their mouths.
KulaRaha
#18 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 10:16:06 AM

I dont get so emotional but I agree Moi should really shut up. After all we've been through with him, I think he lost the right to lecture us on what is good and bad.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
KulaRaha
#19 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 10:17:35 AM

masukuma wrote:
Magigi, piga kelele all you want democracy grants you that right as it does Moi. you getting pissed at him wont make him stop. He knows he has a DEMOCRATIC RIGHT TO VOICE HIS OPINIONS. You can "meza wembe" for all he cares.

Moi exercising his "democratic right" hahahahahahahaha wah, hilarious!! For a man who killed democracy...
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Surealligator
#20 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 10:21:27 AM

Wa_ithaka wrote:
The senile old man Moi has a platform which very few other Kenyans have of airing their views.

After all he has done to this country, the least he could is shut his freaking mouth especially when he has nothing constructive to say.

@Magigi

You have right to be furious. When Moi had the best opportunity to lead this country in a descent constitution making (At least for posterity), he did not do so. All he cared about was his old balls.

Now that we have a life line thrown to us by one Obama, the idiot (Dan) thinks he has a right to sway Kenyan's opinion in favour of No so that he can keep his ill gotten wealth (read land). If that is not calling us idiots, tell me what is. So it is better for us to call his bluff now and vote Yes if we don't want another idiot to take advantage of the current constitution to reverse the gains we have made so far.

Yes, everybody has a right to be heard but not all the time even when your time is up.

If Raila was to become president today for whatever reason and Obama is no longer the president of America, am sure he (RO) would reverse the gains we have made on the constitution.

In other words, the two principals are supporting the Imminent Constitution cauze Obama has a fingure in their rear ends. Obama will be our savior, we the common mwananchi.

That is why, Annan and his team had to ensure the fourth agenda process is water tight as our Elite cream of society would have subverted the process to retain power. Think, my friend, think, who appointed Kiplagat? Think again.

By the way, is Moi gunning for a senators seat in his backyard?

Until we a have a couple of Magigis in these parts of the world who get pissed off tharoughly with senile inundated elders who think we owe them some shit, then, we are stuck for another generation.

Magigi, do not get intimidated, actually, get fired up when you see the devil trying to fool your children and friends with venom coated lollipops.
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own