wazua Mon, Dec 18, 2017
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

CFC Stanbic 1HY17
Pesa Nane
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 8:56:34 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 3,411
Location: 08c
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Ericsson
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 9:07:09 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 3,891
Location: NAIROBI
Eish that drop in pre-tax profit
Pesa Nane
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 9:08:12 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 3,411
Location: 08c
Applause Applause

Interim Dividend Kshs. 1.25

Closure 11 September 2017
Payment 29 September 2017
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
obiero
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 12:25:39 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,644
Location: nairobi
Pesa Nane wrote:
Applause Applause

Interim Dividend Kshs. 1.25

Closure 11 September 2017
Payment 29 September 2017

The interim dividend being issued are mere shore-ups..
www.winda.co.ke
sparkly
#5 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 7:04:00 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 5,596
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Pesa Nane wrote:


Credit impairement charges wtf
Life is short. Live passionately.
sparkly
#6 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 7:11:51 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 5,596
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Applause Applause

Interim Dividend Kshs. 1.25

Closure 11 September 2017
Payment 29 September 2017

The interim dividend being issued are mere shore-ups..


Though you must admit Stanbic EPS~KQ Share price
Life is short. Live passionately.
Impunity
#7 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 9:55:16 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,373
Location: Masada
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Applause Applause

Interim Dividend Kshs. 1.25

Closure 11 September 2017
Payment 29 September 2017

The interim dividend being issued are mere shore-ups..


Though you must admit Stanbic EPS~KQ Share price


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

obiero
#8 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 10:50:58 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,644
Location: nairobi
Impunity wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Applause Applause

Interim Dividend Kshs. 1.25

Closure 11 September 2017
Payment 29 September 2017

The interim dividend being issued are mere shore-ups..


Though you must admit Stanbic EPS~KQ Share price


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Haha. Good observation
www.winda.co.ke
the deal
#9 Posted : Friday, August 18, 2017 4:35:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,297
Location: Windhoek/Nairobbery
sparkly wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:


Credit impairement charges wtf

Ok results... that loan loss provision of Ksh1.8Bn was the dagger...
obiero
#10 Posted : Friday, August 18, 2017 10:08:57 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 7,644
Location: nairobi
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:


Credit impairement charges wtf

Ok results... that loan loss provision of Ksh1.8Bn was the dagger...

True. There was nothing else really out of the normal. Good to see the increase in NFI
www.winda.co.ke
Pesa Nane
#11 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 9:29:08 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 3,411
Location: 08c
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.