125 Pages«<7374757677>»
Uhuru versus Raila 2017
Obi 1 Kanobi
#1481 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 4:24:28 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Uram wrote:
wukan wrote:
My unsolicited warning to Jubilee crowd, tone down on the over-confidence or
you will be victims of your own hubris. Plenty of undecided voters out there and they tend to go with the underdogs in a contest.

Good point.I second that. Too much arrogance from Jubilee sycophants.

Why is our whole-hearted and enthusiastic support for Jubilee being viewed as arrogance?

Who goes to a match with an intention of losing?.Am playing my role as a cheer person in Jubilee and I have to urge my team team.

If we loose on 8817,like I said before life will go on.As a team we shall suffer mass embarrassment for a while but our life will continue.

FYI I gain nothing from supporting Jubilee except the feel good when RAO loses.BTW if NASA had a different candidate maybe I would have been a NASA supporter.

Yep, Wazua and especially this thread has become a Jubilee Sycophants paradise.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Njung'e
#1482 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 4:32:59 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
[quote=Bigchick][quote=Uram][quote=wukan]

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly eeerrrrr....is it possible to be a Jubilee supporter without necessarily being a sycophant?. Just askingsmile smile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
freiks
#1483 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 4:39:01 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly eeerrrrr....is it possible to be a Jubilee supporter without necessarily being a sycophant?. Just askingsmile smile

Nope, in all jubilee rallies people are paid to attend while in all NASA rallies people go because of goodwill
Life is an endless adventure
AlphDoti
#1484 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 5:21:16 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

Difference btween being a suporter and a sycophant.

Dictionary syc·o·phant

noun
a person who acts obsequiously toward someone important in order to gain advantage.
synonyms: yes-man, bootlicker, brown-noser, toady, lickspittle, flatterer, flunky, lackey, spaniel, doormat, stooge, cringer, suck, suck-up
Example: "I thought you wanted a competent assistant, not a nodding sycophant"
AlphDoti
#1485 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 5:25:11 PM

Personally I believe Uhuru is our president, we should support him fully when he makes decision for the well being of the country. And we should also condemn him if he makes the wrong decision. In fact the most condemnation should come from his supporters not to be taken as opposition but to make him a stronger leader.

Sycophants are those who think that if one supports jubilee/nasa means one agree with everything they do even if it's clearly wrong!
Amores
#1486 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 5:59:17 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

No we have only 2 categories according to our "lecturers" here on wazua, a NASWA supporter and a Jubilee Sycophant
I am happy
Uram
#1487 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 6:13:26 PM

Amores wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

No we have only 2 categories according to our "lecturers" here on wazua, a NASWA supporter and a Jubilee Sycophant

I heard DP calling them yesterday "Jamaa wa Mitego".d'oh! d'oh!.Isorite
#1488 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 7:56:52 PM

c/p

Raila has a problem with the KDF
Raila has a problem with Police,
Raila has a problem with the Judiciary,
Raila has a problem with the executive,
Raila has a problem with the IEBC,
Raila has a problem with the constitution,
Raila has a problem with the voter register,
Raila has a problem with dead voters,
Raila has a problem with conjugal rights on 8th of August,
Raila has a problem with SGR,
Raila has a problem with non-massai living in Kajiado,
Raila has a problem with white farmers
Raila has a problem with Matiangi.
In conclusion, he has a problem with everything

BBI will solve it
:)
Realtreaty
#1489 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 9:02:05 PM

2012 wrote:
c/p

Raila has a problem with the KDF
Raila has a problem with Police,
Raila has a problem with the Judiciary,
Raila has a problem with the executive,
Raila has a problem with the IEBC,
Raila has a problem with the constitution,
Raila has a problem with the voter register,
Raila has a problem with dead voters,
Raila has a problem with conjugal rights on 8th of August,
Raila has a problem with SGR,
Raila has a problem with non-massai living in Kajiado,
Raila has a problem with white farmers
Raila has a problem with Matiangi.
In conclusion, he has a problem with everything

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! Ngaiiiid'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! Pray Pray
Realtreaty
#1490 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 9:06:18 PM

Adopt a polling station a reprieve for chaos, kwani wao wakae hapo kama election ni ya mama zao tu?
We all follow the law

https://citizentv.co.ke/news/mat...-polling-station-171158/
Amores
#1491 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 8:38:33 AM

I think the idea to tell people to remain at a polling station is foolish and lethal, considering how ODM supporters are largely violent,even in their strongholds. This call to adopt a polling station is about the Presidential votes, but they forget about all other seats that are being contested, and for which, there is heightened tension due to shambolic ODM / Mitego
nominations.
Watu waende nyumbani
I am happy
#1492 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 10:54:19 AM

Realtreaty wrote:
Adopt a polling station a reprieve for chaos, kwani wao wakae hapo kama election ni ya mama zao tu?
We all follow the law

Adopt a polling station is Joshua's way of creating chaos because he expects Jubilee to declare the same and we all know what will happen because counting happens in the night.

BBI will solve it
:)
limanika
#1493 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 11:31:24 AM

2012 wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
We all follow the law

Adopt a polling station is Joshua's way of creating chaos because he expects Jubilee to declare the same and we all know what will happen because counting happens in the night.

There's a way rao cannibalizes himself without much help every election time. This issue of subcontracting rowdy youths at polling station to create scenes so they can stuff ballot boxies will end up turning away his very voters. I can imagine a lot of teargas in many polling stations as police try to contain the ugly scenes. As many as 30% in these areas will either run away for dear life or not turn up to vote at all.
hardwood
#1494 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 12:23:12 PM

2012 wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
We all follow the law

Matiangi now says there will be no adopting of polling stations. Any idler will be removed using any force necessary.

http://www.the-star.co.k...lling-stations_c1601944

hardwood
#1495 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 12:25:11 PM

limanika wrote:
2012 wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
We all follow the law

There's a way rao cannibalizes himself without much help every election time. This issue of subcontracting rowdy youths at polling station to create scenes so they can stuff ballot boxies will end up turning away his very voters. I can imagine a lot of teargas in many polling stations as police try to contain the ugly scenes. As many as 30% in these areas will either run away for dear life or not turn up to vote at all.

He wants chaos at polling stations so that elections are disrupted so as to get nusu mikate.
Njung'e
#1496 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 12:42:00 PM

hardwood wrote:
2012 wrote:
[quote=Realtreaty]Adopt a polling station a reprieve for chaos, kwani wao wakae hapo kama election ni ya mama zao tu?
We all follow the law

Matiangi now says there will be no adopting of polling stations. Any idler will be removed using any force necessary.

http://www.the-star.co.k...lling-stations_c1601944

/quote]

This one will note go down well with the owner of the idea. How i wish he takes Matiang'i on!smile
FRM2011
#1497 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 1:09:48 PM

Madam admin, I am humbly requesting for you permission to explain in Kikuyu the adopt-a-polling-station station drive by NASA.

As I wait here I go.

Moi Avenue primary polling station has about 16 streams. NASA has appointed an agent for each of these streams. Ditto Kidero, Sifuna, passaris, mbogo and central ward MCA.

By now you realise the numbers are nearing 100 for NASA. All perfectly legal. Before wiper sends its agents, and Ford-K. But we don't need all those. We need 2 guys per stream.

Adopt a polling station means a NASA supporter will provide the agents with lunch, another transport, another airtime, and someone has adopted the station and will pay all these agents.

By 10pm, presdiential results from each stream will be pinned at the gate. Anyone can walk there and take a photo.

Tell matiangi to go slowly. He will go down as the interior CS who served for the shortest time.
Njung'e
#1498 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 1:18:23 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

Madam admin, I am humbly requesting for you permission to explain in Kikuyu the adopt-a-polling-station station drive by NASA.

As I wait here I go.

Moi Avenue primary polling station has about 16 streams. NASA has appointed an agent for each of these streams. Ditto Kidero, Sifuna, passaris, mbogo and central ward MCA.

By now you realise the numbers are nearing 100 for NASA. All perfectly legal. Before wiper sends its agents, and Ford-K. But we don't need all those. We need 2 guys per stream.

Adopt a polling station means a NASA supporter will provide the agents with lunch, another transport, another airtime, and someone has adopted the station and will pay all these agents.

By 10pm, presdiential results from each stream will be pinned at the gate. Anyone can walk there and take a photo.

Tell matiangi to go slowly. He will go down as the interior CS who served for the shortest time.

Useless plan. I can adopt a polling station, provide lunch and drinks for NASA agents, have them spiked in a way the fellows wake up on 11th August.

Fullykenyan
#1499 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 1:52:36 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

As I wait here I go.

Which Lunch? why don´t they carry leftovers from the night before? They can also carry bread. I dont know why we keyans are obsessed with lunch. i read thy need 10,000 shillings to adopt a poling station. They are jokers.
hardwood
#1500 Posted : Saturday, July 22, 2017 1:59:33 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

As I wait here I go.

The goons aka adopters have been told to camp at the polling stations the whole day and night to protect babas votes zisiibiwe. As baba told them "ukipiga kura wewe usiende nyumbani, kaa hapo hapo kulinda kura zangu mpaka kura zote zihesabiwe".