wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<2345>
Cholera diagnosis in the city?
hardwood
#61 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 6:40:21 PM

alma1 wrote:
Let me tell you what is happening now

City Kajoras are now arresting people working in hotels in Nairobi. So the poor young Kenyans are forced to go get those so called city kajo certificates. Otherwise, they are arrested and fined 30k.

When they go get the certificates, they are told to pay 1k for the tests..1k for someone who earns 8k is not pesa ya marupurupu. I know they will be told that city kajo has no stool pimaring cups. So nothing to test these poor workers. They will be told to come next Tuesday. They will then be arrested for not having those kajo certificates.

If you have extra cash, you will get the certificates with no testing.

Someone tell me this is not what is going to happen!

So for the next few weeks, kanjo kingdom shall be eating money from poor Kenyans. By the way, same Kenyans who live in those taka taka infested places in Mukuru Kwa Njenga.

The funny thing about all this is that these same people shall go vote for the current kajo on 8/8.

Just shaking my head.

Nope. They will all vote Sonkho.
alma1
#62 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 6:44:01 PM

hardwood wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Let me tell you what is happening now

City Kajoras are now arresting people working in hotels in Nairobi. So the poor young Kenyans are forced to go get those so called city kajo certificates. Otherwise, they are arrested and fined 30k.

When they go get the certificates, they are told to pay 1k for the tests..1k for someone who earns 8k is not pesa ya marupurupu. I know they will be told that city kajo has no stool pimaring cups. So nothing to test these poor workers. They will be told to come next Tuesday. They will then be arrested for not having those kajo certificates.

If you have extra cash, you will get the certificates with no testing.

Someone tell me this is not what is going to happen!

So for the next few weeks, kanjo kingdom shall be eating money from poor Kenyans. By the way, same Kenyans who live in those taka taka infested places in Mukuru Kwa Njenga.

The funny thing about all this is that these same people shall go vote for the current kajo on 8/8.

Just shaking my head.

Nope. They will all vote Sonkho.

Then we can't help them.

The above may be a figment of my imagination. But I have no doubt whatsoever, that Kajo has no cups to test Cholera...100% sure.

But there shall be a media report today or tomorrow showing how Kajo is working very hard to "arrest" the cholera infested "wakas"!!
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Lolest!
#63 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 9:36:00 PM

'Hapa Mathare tumezoea. Hatuwezi shika cholera. Inaweza shika watu wa Pangani na Umoja lakini sisi tumezoea'

That's a guy in Mathare on citizen tv. Very intensive education needs to be done. You can be sure if that guy contracts it he won't bother visit a health facility early enough
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#64 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 10:02:49 PM

Kidero should resign as governor. He has failed and this is manifested in the cholera. Nairobi has never sunk this low. The last time cholera hit kenya was 40yrs ago. Unbelievable that Nairobi is having cholera in 2017. Kidero and his city bosses should be hanged at uhuru park.
murchr
#65 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 10:48:50 PM

Do you know in real cities (not this hole we live in) even mosquitos are unheard of? When mosquitos are spotted, the city first informs the residents(taxpayers) and then goes round spraying insecticides and draining unwanted ponds.

Does this council we live in have a response time? How long should it take inorder for the council to show up to repair a broken sewer or water pipe? Is there any order of garbage collection? Do we have a city incinerator?

Cholera has killed more than 10 people in Nairobi that I can bet. You keep hearing 3 at KNH and over 100 hospitalized Mukuru kwa ruben has already confirmed 3 have died at their facility.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Fullykenyan
#66 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 11:25:37 PM

hardwood wrote:
Kidero should resign as governor. He has failed and this is manifested in the cholera. Nairobi has never sunk this low. The last time cholera hit kenya was 40yrs ago in the early 1970s when Sir Charles Njonjo swore never to set foot in cholera infested Nyanza. And he never did. Unbelievable that Nairobi is having cholera in 2017. Kidero and his city bosses should be hanged at uhuru park.

This is nonsense. I dont know how long you have been in nrb but nrb has had several cases of Cholera as late as 2003
hardwood
#67 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 9:03:25 AM

murchr
#68 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 5:00:39 PM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Swenani
#69 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 5:06:30 PM

You will nefa ket kolera from an airport ask Wamunyutoa
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
obiero
#70 Posted : Monday, July 24, 2017 11:00:02 PM

Noma sana

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
murchr
#71 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 5:19:48 PM

Lolest!
#72 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 12:41:07 PM

Quote:
A Nairobi Hospital staff and seven others are admitted following a cholera outbreak at the premier health facility in the capital.

Sources at the hospital on Tuesday told the Nation that at least 23 cases of the water-borne disease, eight involving staff, had been treated at the hospital in April alone.

The hospital’s cafeteria has been closed indefinitely as the management battles to contain the spread of the disease.
hardwood
#73 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 5:39:25 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
A Nairobi Hospital staff and seven others are admitted following a cholera outbreak at the premier health facility in the capital.

Sources at the hospital on Tuesday told the Nation that at least 23 cases of the water-borne disease, eight involving staff, had been treated at the hospital in April alone.

The hospital’s cafeteria has been closed indefinitely as the management battles to contain the spread of the disease.

Nairobi Hospital??????
Angelica _ann
#74 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 5:52:45 PM

hardwood wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Nairobi Hospital??????

Yes, The Nairobi Hospital smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#75 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:30:28 PM

https://www.nation.co.ke...77042-nur213/index.html

Quote:
The number of The Nairobi Hospital staff infected with cholera has risen to 52.

I think the patients admitted there should be moved to other hospitals. You wouldn't want to have a patient in a cholera infested hospital.
murchr
#76 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:45:40 PM

hardwood wrote:
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Number-of-Nairobi-Hospital-staff-with-cholera-rises-/1056-5077042-nur213/index.html

Quote:

I think the patients admitted there should be moved to other hospitals. You wouldn't want to have a patient in a cholera infested hospital.

So this is affecting the cafeteria not the hospital kitchen?
2Czar
#77 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 6:29:48 PM

Are we still have something like that in 21th century ? I hope it's not fatal in current times. I think it will be better to check yourself with some test, are they now ? What needs to test ? Fecalies, sorry ? Or something else like blood or whatever ? I am worried.
Gathige
#78 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 6:42:05 PM

hardwood wrote:
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Number-of-Nairobi-Hospital-staff-with-cholera-rises-/1056-5077042-nur213/index.html

Quote:

Contrary, they should be quarantined at Nbi Hosp. Moving then elsewhere would spread kipindupindu like bush-fire to other facilities. Much easier to contain it at source.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Lolest!
#79 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 7:25:29 PM

We should just have countrywide vaccination for cholera. Its recurrence is too high
Gathige
#80 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 6:01:07 AM

C&P
The cholera bacterium is usually found in water or food sources that have been contaminated by feces (poop) from a person infected with cholera. Cholera is most likely to be found and spread in places with inadequate water treatment, poor sanitation, and inadequate hygiene.

The last sentence is scary considering what is happening at the Nbi Hospital.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe